What's new

US Fifth Fleet ready for Iran attack, experts say

The way i am seeing US and iran, there will be D DAY of 21st century.and fifith fleet ready to attack iranian petrol boats wow this didn't make any sense...........its more like motivating move to there on self.:rofl:

For gods sake plz don't compare Iran and Iraq. In 2003 Iraq had no navy, no access to the Persian Gulf and no anti ship missiles!
The USA can whoop Iran's *** 10 times over if it wants to but the question is whether or not they are willing to accept a broken bone or two.
The Persian Gulf is a narrow and shallow water way.
-Iran has 3 kilo class subs and a few other random subs
-we also have lots of fast attack boats etc...
-From 100 kms in land we can target them with anti ship missiles.
-Now add the suicidal and ultra nationalist nature of us Iranians and you will see helicopters flying towards American boats!!!

No way the Americans can cope with all this, no way.
They will only attack if the risk is MINIMAL

For gods sake plz don't compare Iran and Iraq. In 2003 Iraq had no navy, no access to the Persian Gulf and no anti ship missiles!
The USA can whoop Iran's *** 10 times over if it wants to but the question is whether or not they are willing to accept a broken bone or two.
The Persian Gulf is a narrow and shallow water way.
-Iran has 3 kilo class subs and a few other random subs
-we also have lots of fast attack boats etc...
-From 100 kms in land we can target them with anti ship missiles.
-Now add the suicidal and ultra nationalist nature of us Iranians and you will see helicopters flying towards American boats!!!

No way the Americans can cope with all this, no way.
They will only attack if the risk is MINIMAL
If its true that they're planing an attack then..
they might've tracked ur subs etc
these ships will surely have a host of protective features to take care of missile attackes..and talking about suicidal attacks..don't u think ur wasting their life fighting a mighty enemy..what happened with ur war with IRAQ ? how many of ur women became widows...i think its better for Iran to be friendly towards US..because u have greater role to play than wasting ur resources wagging a futile war with US..

If its true that they're planing an attack then..
they might've tracked ur subs etc
these ships will surely have a host of protective features to take care of missile attackes..and talking about suicidal attacks..don't u think ur wasting their life fighting a mighty enemy..what happened with ur war with IRAQ ? how many of ur women became widows...i think its better for Iran to be friendly towards US..because u have greater role to play than wasting ur resources wagging a futile war with US..[/QUOTE]

what me and you wish is different from the situation on the ground. In the Iran Iraq war people walked over mines in droves to clear mine fields and there were human wave attacks just like WW1! Hundreds of thousands died knowing that they would leave loved ones behind. This war will be no different. Millions will go suicidal on American soldiers, that's just how it is.
And taking out 3 kilo class subs and 5-10 other subs is no easy task when you have to deal with a shitload of incoming missiles, boats, mines etc...

just think about it people, when you attack a couple oil tankers insurance companies will stop their protection and the owners won't risk their tankers! It takes one anti ship missile, a mine or a few attack boats to take out an oil tanker. Once this happens oil prices will SKY ROCKET!! Iran will also take out the Saudi and Iraqi oil fields with ballistics. It will take a month to bring them back online and by then Iran has done enough damage.
It's just not about the military, you have to take a lot of things into consideration.

iran will just go for blitzcreek ..5th fleet gone

Is that a joke? For last 44 years after massive technological revolution in military US didn't fought a war with modern force. Iraq and Afghanistan were neither modern nor a force. On a country vs country basis you will see massive capabilities of US.

Think about that USN vs IRN, USAF vs IRA, US Army vs IRA, US aerospace command vs ?! Massive differences.

Saddam or Taliban didn't have a navy or airforce! If they had could see real power of US. they just played hide and seek.

BTW India will support Iran if US attacks.

How would USA attack???

I don't think USA can afford to send it's troops on gruound. The best way is send about 200-300 missiles per day.

But never step in that place.

But i wonder than what will be the aftermath??

how will russia react?
what about Isreal?

Is that a joke? For last 44 years after massive technological revolution in military US didn't fought a war with modern force. Iraq and Afghanistan were neither modern nor a force. On a country vs country basis you will see massive capabilities of US.

Think about that USN vs IRN, USAF vs IRA, US Army vs IRA, US aerospace command vs ?! Massive differences.

Saddam or Taliban didn't have a navy or airforce! If they had could see real power of US. they just played hide and seek.

BTW India will support Iran if US attacks.

hard to tell if iran is ready but i do know there FAST SPEED BOATS are going to be armed with nasr 1 soo i would be very worried

BTW India will support Iran if US attacks. [/QUOTE]

it's better if india stays neutral.

After the war, many people will be dead, i know it's sad, SO India should some of it's population to these places.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom