What's new

Us F-35 Lightning II Grounded Again..!

Peeps, instead of praying and hoping that others fail, lets get our hands and God given brain together to make sure that we succeed. Let's rejoice when we rise and not when others fall.

I believe the F-35 is over-hyped for market reasons... better options from other countries will be available around the time it enter service...

Better not be so hasty to dump money on this bird.

Uncle Sam wanna you guys to pay for their military industry.

I believe the F-35 is over-hyped for market reasons... better options from other countries will be available around the time it enter service...
I take it you speak from extensive military aviation experience.

Better not be so hasty to dump money on this bird.

Uncle Sam wanna you guys to pay for their military industry.

I know. But I can see things have greatly changed from the past. In the past our military purchases were merely symbolic buying Equipment for political reasons only mostly. Now the UAE was not even satisfied with the American own version of the F-16. We turned down the F-35 deal once we figured out it would be downgraded like what they did with the F-15s back then and went for the EF-2000 instead.

According to someone in the Saudi forum we asked for the M1A3 with DU layer they refused to only sell us a downgraded version as well so went with the Leopards instead. The 90 Billion deal I think is a deal to make sure the US does not veto the Palastenian state. If they did veto it then I think you will be hearing of deals from Russia and China that are currently (on hold).

I know. But I can see things have greatly changed from the past. In the past our military purchases were merely symbolic buying Equipment for political reasons only mostly. Now the UAE was not even satisfied with the American own version of the F-16. We turned down the F-35 deal once we figured out it would be downgraded like what they did with the F-15s back then and went for the EF-2000 instead.

According to someone in the Saudi forum we asked for the M1A3 with DU layer they refused to only sell us a downgraded version as well so went with the Leopards instead. The 90 Billion deal I think is a deal to make sure the US does not veto the Palastenian state. If they did veto it then I think you will be hearing of deals from Russia and China that are currently (on hold).

As an ally of US, it is better to buy the late version of F-15, a much more mature platform.

Don't buy the F-35 too early, it is pre-mature & overpriced watered-down version.

I take it you speak from extensive military aviation experience.

No I would not claim that I know that much in military aviation experience but I do know that perhaps the J-20 and the T-50 are going to be available around the time the F-35 comes out and both those planes show great potential and it was my understanding that those are pegged to go against the F-22.

It was my understanding that with similar support capabilities for both the F-35 and the F-22 the F-22 will come out on top so it is only rational to think that the F-22 competitors are also going to come out on top in the same environment then again I could be wrong.

As an ally of US, it is better to buy the late version of F-15, a much more mature platform.

Don't buy the F-35 too early, it is pre-mature & overpriced watered-down version.

The proposed 90 billion dollars deal come with 84 F-15s on SA standards.

No I would not claim that I know that much in military aviation experience but I do know that perhaps the J-20 and the T-50 are going to be available around the time the F-35 comes out and both those planes show great potential and it was my understanding that those are pegged to go against the F-22.

It was my understanding that with similar support capabilities for both the F-35 and the F-22 the F-22 will come out on top so it is only rational to think that the F-22 competitors are also going to come out on top in the same environment then again I could be wrong.
The F-35 is a far more 'finished product' than both the J-20 and the T-50. The F-35 variants are also further developed than both of those aircrafts as they are, let alone IF they can have variants. The time span between a flying demonstrator and actual deployment is about ten years, and that is given as capable a country as US. So you go right on believing that the J-20 will be competitive with the F-35 at its deployment.

The F-35 is a far more 'finished product' than both the J-20 and the T-50. The F-35 variants are also further developed than both of those aircrafts as they are, let alone IF they can have variants. The time span between a flying demonstrator and actual deployment is about ten years, and that is given as capable a country as US. So you go right on believing that the J-20 will be competitive with the F-35 at its deployment.

Maybe the US version is going to be better than those but then again maybe not. But what I am sure of however and one hundred percent positive of is that the F-35 "Export version" is going to fare a lot less than those 2.

u know, this makes u think a little.

how the hell are countries like china with very little experience with airplanes fielding 5th generation prototypes already? maybe they arent 5th generation after all.

the JSF is extremely complex and this has been proven by all of the delays, but people say j-20 is more advanced...why is that? imho i believe that the j-20 is not true 5th generation it may have stealth but its software, electronics, engine, and other systems probably are not 5th generation it takes a LOT of time and money to refine a plane to be true 5th generation and that's not done overnight even if you reverse engineer. not to mention the complex supply chain you need (in the j-20s case im sure a few parts from other aircraft were used to save costs)

u know, this makes u think a little.

how the hell are countries like china with very little experience with airplanes fielding 5th generation prototypes already? maybe they arent 5th generation after all.

the JSF is extremely complex and this has been proven by all of the delays, but people say j-20 is more advanced...why is that? imho i believe that the j-20 is not true 5th generation it may have stealth but its software, electronics, engine, and other systems probably are not 5th generation it takes a LOT of time and money to refine a plane to be true 5th generation and that's not done overnight even if you reverse engineer. not to mention the complex supply chain you need (in the j-20s case im sure a few parts from other aircraft were used to save costs)

I guess thats what all those Chinese hackings are about huh?? Saving them a decade of research along with all the money that comes with it. Anyways the J-20 is going to have to prove itself sooner or later and quite frankly the F-22 too. since it has not been fielded in actual combat yet at all.

I guess thats what all those Chinese hackings are about huh?? Saving them a decade of research along with all the money that comes with it. Anyways the J-20 is going to have to prove itself sooner or later and quite frankly the F-22 too. since it has not been fielded in actual combat yet at all.

We have nothing to do with these hacking stuffs back in the May of this year, it was in fact a bunch of hacking nerds from UK.

it is their will power to fight against any invader

The power which forced USSR back to pavilion so there should be no surprise if they can do it against US, after all US managed and supported this WILL which now back to them. :offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom