What's new

US F-15E CRASHED IN AFGHANISTAN, PILOT KILLED

The guy was a professional soldier serving his country, when you join your country's armed forces, you do not pick and chose your deployments, RIP - dude.

Those making mocking statements should cease, it reflects badly on you.

Rafi bhai, I appreciate your posts but please donot expect sympathy from Pakistani men when it comes to US armed forces.
What would your reaction be if this jet had crashed in Pakistan after killing innocent civilians?

Brother - I now there have been cases of horrible injustice, but it wrong to paint all the US forces, like that - I know a few US personnel serving and retired - some of them hate this war, but they have signed up to serve and have no choice, that is the price to pay when you are a member of a citizen army, like I said, you don't get to pick and chose your deployments.

I totally 100% agree with you.. but when you are on the other end of the gun then you dont think this way...we Pakistanis have taken US bullets on our chests ... and american being laughing ... one american killing 16 innocents in Afghanistan and american coming up with 'he was suffering from depression' when Dr. Afia being taken for 86 years for just firing (total lie) and US solder who killed innocent in Iraq got just 2 years and then being released after 6 months..... what justice and injustice you are talking here... its clearly war against us against Pakistan and Afghanistan now

brother ... i dont have any respect for american personal on Afghan ground .... they dont have choice but they can atleast try not to kill innocents... i hope you got the point ...

Even this feeling that soon u will hit the ground with crushing force due to some reason is enough to raise hairs upon neck

I totally 100% agree with you.. but when you are on the other end of the gun then you dont think this way...we Pakistanis have taken US bullets on our chests ... and american being laughing ... one american killing 16 innocents in Afghanistan and american coming up with 'he was suffering from depression' when Dr. Afia being taken for 86 years for just firing (total lie) and US solder who killed innocent in Iraq got just 2 years and then being released after 6 months..... what justice and injustice you are talking here... its clearly war against us against Pakistan and Afghanistan now

brother ... i dont have any respect for american personal on Afghan ground .... they dont have choice but they can atleast try not to kill innocents... i hope you got the point ...

Brother I have seen it from the other side, many American soldiers I have known have been decent people - some of the soldiers have been dead against the US - interventions in Iraq and Afghanistan - but because of their situation, have to serve in those countries. Please let us not do what the Islama-phobes do and branch all soldiers like that.

after abbottabad raid....american chopper+30 seals crashed......after salala....this $30 million dollar shyt comes down.......is it supposed to mean something?:undecided:

The guy was a professional soldier serving his country, when you join your country's armed forces, you do not pick and chose your deployments, RIP - dude.

RIP to pilot... we dont know if he personally took part in killing civilians or not. or whether he was part of the operation Salala attack or not. giving him that benefit I cant pass negative judgements on him.

I request people not to forget that there are US soldiers who stood up against the war crimes
so dont paint the damning brush on the whole force.

there are many names who exposed the atrocities of their fellow soldiers in Iraq. dont forget that a big element of American atrocities has come out because of the whistle blowers from within the US military.

I respect the general anti-American sentiment. but lets not act like the American haters. I have seen some very vile and sick comments on youtube praising the American that murdered 16 civilians. but we need to be different. remember how the Prophet PBUH teaching.

A life is a life, and every one must value it. In war soldier fight for country pride..

Once Bonapart said "Soldier lay there life for two inch color ribbon". First part , I don't care, US can make many F15. Second part I don't care, US can train many pilots.

But third part I do care, the wife can not make another husband, The son can not make another father. The mother can not make another son..

Please have some respect for soldiers. If you abuse American pilot, they can also abuse you shaheeds.

touching

I dont think the group of Americans that killed many families in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistani tribal areas ever gave it much thought
just to ensure that Son and Wife didnt miss their family head

they executed them too

after abbottabad raid....american chopper+30 seals crashed......after salala....this $30 million dollar shyt comes down.......is it supposed to mean something?:undecided:

no nothing

its not divine intervention

if there is any.. it is needed in Pakistan for the Pakistani leadership in Government and opposition,

RIP to pilot... we dont know if he personally took part in killing civilians or not. or whether he was part of the operation Salala attack or not. giving him that benefit I cant pass negative judgements on him.

I request people not to forget that there are US soldiers who stood up against the war crimes
so dont paint the damning brush on the whole force.

there are many names who exposed the atrocities of their fellow soldiers in Iraq. dont forget that a big element of American atrocities has come out because of the whistle blowers from within the US military.

I respect the general anti-American sentiment. but lets not act like the American haters. I have seen some very vile and sick comments on youtube praising the American that murdered 16 civilians. but we need to be different. remember how the Prophet PBUH teaching.

what makes u think he will rest in peace?christians in american army will also rest in peace...the hindus in american army will also rest in peace.....the jews in american army will also rest in peace..chogy will also rest in peace......and so will dick cheney........then who will go to hell???..............you?

no nothing

its not divine intervention

if there is any.. it is needed in Pakistan for the Pakistani leadership in Government and opposition,

we had a leadership in the form of musharaf.....he ruled us for 10 years.....result is $90 billion loss to economy and 40,000 deaths(soldiers and civilians)....are we looking for that sort of leadership again?:undecided:

Sympathy to the family and friends of the fallen devil....

Well said bro - i dont agree with the decisions their leaders make but a universal respect should at all times be shown for the professionals doing their duty. They are merely following instructions and their families will suffer the losses forever. Lets rise above them and show no more cheap statements guys - R.I.P. to all and prayers for families..

Apart from this person being dead,

What were the real reasons of this crash....
i bet USA will come up with technical malfunction .... any thoughts?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom