What's new

US F-15E CRASHED IN AFGHANISTAN, PILOT KILLED

He might not take those decisions, but he is still responsible for inflicting pain on innocent human beings............ It's like you are advocating the innocence of a ''hit-man'' who is only doing business, by killing whoever, he is asked too. :cheesy:

Do you also say ROT in Hell to Pakistani soldiers who are responsible for civilian deaths in you SWAT, FATA operations ??

I thought Turks were US allies.... :unsure:

Do i look like an ally to someone? i have my own brain and allegiance to righteousness.

that US pilot had a chance to reject the war and quit. But he chose to fight. Now he is dead. He has written his fate.

Honour a man who died serving his country... even if hes an enemy... thts "OUR" tradition... ur post is disgusting to say the least.

We honor and respect enemy combatants who fight with honor but we cannot offer any respect or sympathy to terrorists, their financiers, their mercenaries etc!

No honor for criminals and terrorists who invaded a Muslim country on lies and deceit. No honor for terrorists and for those who are on a crusade against Islam!!

RIP to the dead.

And to members saying bad things about the guy, please stop it. Not every US soldier is like the bales guy. US soldier gives his life to save Afghan girl - Yahoo!

Just cause you hate america,even though understable, you shoul not say ill wishes to a fallen soldier

Oh thank Gog the US soldier allegedly saved a girl after the US military had executed over a half million Afghans. What irony!!

You should recognize a patriot fighting for his country.

In my dictionary, a patriot is anyone who defends his/her country even if it means sacrificing his/her own life. Patriot is not usually a term associated with mercenaries/killers for hire or crusaders!

RIP, soldier.

A human being is dead. It does not matter what his nationality was, what his his political convictions or what he did do did not do to deserve it, or who he killed in the line of duty.
If anybody here believes that there is anything remotely resembling a God, then you must know that He sent him here and took him back and if there are any accounts outstanding they are between Him and him, and not for anyone else to comment. We all have our own deeds to worry about.

RIP, soldier.

A human being is dead. It does not matter what his nationality was, what his his political convictions or what he did do did not do to deserve it, or who he killed in the line of duty.
If anybody here believes that there is anything remotely resembling a God, then you must know that He sent him here and took him back and if there are any accounts outstanding they are between Him and him, and not for anyone else to comment. We all have our own deeds to worry about.

And you would utter the exact same sentiments for Ajmal Kasab & his band?

Americans soon will come with some technical fault as all of their previous losses :)

I wont say RIP as he was in Afghanistan to kill innocent people so he also met his fate...

i wont buy this and any other story where people think dead one was on the right path, he died and he had killed innocent people as well ... another killing machine died

To be honest it would be nearly impossible for Americans to admit that it got hit by some SAM. If true, the entire American public would be in uproar and tell them to leave the next day.

In most technical problems leading up to a crash the pilot should be able to eject.

I understand how you feel, wasn't it an F-15 that participated in the attack on Salala checkpost? It sounds unprofessional, but I just can't feel sorry either.

And you would utter the exact same sentiments for Ajmal Kasab & his band?

I would if he was a Pakistani soldier wearing Pakistani uniform and died in an attack on Mumbai launched by Pakistan govt under the Pakistani flag.

Terrorists are a different ballgame. Comparing the 2 is as stupid as it gets.

I did not know Taliban has long range air defense too. That would be a game changer. Just like when US gave Mujahedin Stingers to fight off Russian gunships.

U.S. gave ISI 500 stinger missiles to give to the Mujahideen during the Soviet invasion. ISI kept 450 and only gave 50 to Mujahideen.

Brother - I now there have been cases of horrible injustice, but it wrong to paint all the US forces, like that - I know a few US personnel serving and retired - some of them hate this war, but they have signed up to serve and have no choice, that is the price to pay when you are a member of a citizen army, like I said, you don't get to pick and chose your deployments.
But the free society demands that nobody shold be forced against his will. They shold not earn money for committing the crimes against human beings...U shold not let the evil control U by means of money......this is against the human norms and civilizations.......If the supreme comand of the US Army becomes evil and orders for murdering innocent humans then they are not suppose to follow orders....They suppose to defend their motherland USA whoever attacks there but not to go and kill innocent humans around the world....:smokin:

I would if he was a Pakistani soldier wearing Pakistani uniform and died in an attack on Mumbai launched by Pakistan govt under the Pakistani flag.

Terrorists are a different ballgame. Comparing the 2 is as stupid as it gets.

So you identify terrorism by uniform and not by the collective act of intentional violence against non-combatants and illegal invasion & occupation of a country? What is terrorism by itself? Is it not the subjugation of people through terror tactics of executions, savage punishments, corruption, bribery, destruction of culture, and overall submission by force, especially illegal & immoral?

Answer to that would really determine who truly is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom