What's new

US envoy for Middle East negotiations released a map of Israel which includes the Golan Heights

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Envoy for Middle East negotiations Jason Greenblatt released a map of Israel, including the Golan Heights

D4TD8qvWAAEeEMt.jpg:large

I hope they recognize annexation of West Bank soon too, situation needs to implode and ME needs complete overhaul.

At the end of the day, Arab leaders will realize that their country belongs to Israel's new map.

They deserve it, they are good with killing each others and Jews are stealing ther land. And blaming others for that:-)...

I thought that alcohol was forbidden there. Because to avoid seeing this, they should be get drunk.

US Envoy for Middle East negotiations Jason Greenblatt released a map of Israel, including the Golan Heights

Behold! Greater Israel is on its way!
View media item 17959
They deserve it, they are good with killing each others and Jews are stealing ther land. And blaming others for that:-)...
Arabs have promised never to be united again, and Israeli Intelligence is doing this job done well by plowing seeds of discord and dissension.

Arabs are laughable stock, and I follow discretion now, because @Dubious is ever ready to issue warnings for violations.

Anyhow, Rumors are that Parliament raised the question of recognition of Israel once again. So is their any possibility that Pakistan will recognize Israel? Please feel free to comment.

Behold! Greater Israel is on its way!
View media item 17959

Arabs have promised never to be united again, and Israeli Intelligence is doing this job done well by plowing seeds of discord and dissension.

Arabs are laughable stock, and I follow discretion now, because @Dubious is ever ready to issue warnings for violations.

Anyhow, Rumors are that Parliament raised the question of recognition of Israel once again. So is their any possibility that Pakistan will recognize Israel? Please feel free to comment.

Lol Israel will never take Turkish land. If they take one inch Turkey will even go to war for it.

Historically according to the Torah, only Canaan (Medit. to the Dead Sea) was given to the descendants of Israeel/Yaqoob AS dependent on them being faithful to the covenant with Allah.

Iraq, the Arabian Peninsula, and Egypt were given to the descendants of Ismail AS also dependent on them fulfilling the covenant.

12-Tribes-of-Israel-Ishmelites-672x372.jpg

The Jews unilaterally deemed themselves worthy of Ismailite lands as well which goes against their own scripture and promise to Allah Swt.

Not until the Messiah comes can they invade other lands beyond their own. Orthodox Jews even consider settling Israel before the Messiah as a sin and going against the covenant.

No matter 99% of world don't recognize that
World not just USA France Britannia China and Russia have veto in un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom