What's new

US empire looking for more wars

China only holds about $1 Trillion in US paper. If the US defaults on the total $14 Trillion debt, the whole world's financial system would collapse.
China would come out of that vacuum the preeminent world power. Oil would trade in RMB. The US military would go the way of the Soviets. For a $1 Trillion, I think it's completely worth it to China.

U r naive!!! China is entierly dependent on U.S. for exports of cheap goods... U.S. falls and China falls completly as it looses her market for exports, and in saying they are both co dependent each other. U.S. falls China feels it the most ! simply why did China become what it is today! manufacuting of good and exports... and when the market for exports collapses it over... LOL India,Russia, and even pakistan are in a better position to jump back and lead up rather than China!

U r naive!!! China is entierly dependent on U.S. for exports of cheap goods... U.S. falls and China falls completly as it looses her market for exports, and in saying they are both co dependent each other. U.S. falls China feels it the most ! simply why did China become what it is today! manufacuting of good and exports... and when the market for exports collapses it over... LOL India,Russia, and even pakistan are in a better position to jump back and lead up rather than China!

Exports only make up 27% of China's economy, according to the World Bank. And exports to America only make up 16% of that.

World Bank - Exports of goods and services (% of GDP)

In comparison, exports make up 73% of Belgium's economy, and 96% of Malaysia's economy.

Nonethelesss, America does deserve some thanks, for pumping billions of dollars into our economy every year. :D

Oh my lord, this is becoming India vs China thread.

What does to do with this "US Empire Looking for more wars" ???

You have zero concept of economics. China needs dollars because the US forces the Arabs to take dollars (on threat of overthrow or military occupation). If the US govt were to default on Treasuries, nobody (Arab or Australian or Canadian) would take dollars anymore. Hence, China would not need dollars anymore either. What about all the goods China builds for the US ?? The Chinese government could sink it in the Pacific ocean or bury it in the Gobi desert. It would have the same net economic effect. After all, Chinese companies are paid in RMB and China can print those at will. Once the RMB becomes the reserve currency after a US default, oil and all natural resources would trade in RMB too. Wheat would trade on the Chicago Board of Trade using the Chinese Yuan. Meanwhile, all those Indian call centers go bankrupt.

You have zero concept of economics. China needs dollars because the US forces the Arabs to take dollars (on threat of overthrow or military occupation). If the US govt were to default on Treasuries, nobody (Arab or Australian or Canadian) would take dollars anymore. Hence, China would not need dollars anymore either. What about all the goods China builds for the US ?? The Chinese government could sink it in the Pacific ocean or bury it in the Gobi desert. It would have the same net economic effect. After all, Chinese companies are paid in RMB and China can print those at will. Once the RMB becomes the reserve currency after a US default, oil and all natural resources would trade in RMB too. Wheat would trade on the Chicago Board of Trade using the Chinese Yuan. Meanwhile, all those Indian call centers go bankrupt.

"China needs dollars because the US forces the Arabs to take dollars (on threat of overthrow or military occupation)"

i stopped reading there, lol China doesn't have the credentials to become world currency!!! The world would rather choose Euro's... RMB are worth less for the fact that it IS CONTROLLED ANF MANIPULATE BY THE CHINESE GOV

The "naive label" is on you, go and take some classes of economy before making a fool out of yourself, i could dig out tons of negative news of India but i won't stood to your level, you as an Indian should know whats going on with your own country, -32% of FDI of India in 2010 ring a bell? or you can keep living in your fool's dream, "jealousy is the reason why India will always live under the shadow of China, cos we "work hard and you talk loud" as simple as that. :tup:

Now, Let the "FACTS" speak for itself as a good slap on the face for a illiterate idiot. :lol:

Only about 20% of China's export go to USA (World Bank)
us-china-trade-comparison-1024x856.jpg

"China needs dollars because the US forces the Arabs to take dollars (on threat of overthrow or military occupation)"

i stopped reading there, lol China doesn't have the credentials to become world currency!!! The world would rather choose Euro's... RMB are worth less for the fact that it IS CONTROLLED ANF MANIPULATE BY THE CHINESE GOV

In the scenario we are talking about, the US defaults. Europe would default too. What alternative do they have, the Indian Rupee. What does India have to back up the Rupee, bad IT outsourcing and call centers ?? LOL.

In the scenario we are talking about, the US defaults. Europe would default too. What alternative do they have, the Indian Rupee. What does India have to back up the Rupee, bad IT outsourcing and call centers ?? LOL.

China didn't grow because of India or other countries... China is SOLELY dependent on American for EXPORTS!!!! no jobs for chinese no growth, no harmony, no peace, I SMELL a RIOTS AND ANTI GOV slogans!!! lets be simple here.... fk the graphs... China manufactures, ipods, furniture, this and that and everything... WHEN AMERICA FALLS as in IT STOPS IMPORTING GOOD MADE IN CHINA!, there is NO MONEY COMMING INTO CHINA FROM AMERICA!!! SIMPLE, CHINA has no where to GO after the collapse, US. E.U are intertwined and CHINA LOOSES TWO MAJOR MARKETS TO DUMP IT'S CHEAP GOODS!!! IT fails to provide job... When recovery does come, LOL they will look for cheaper countries to manufacture, i.e India, Indonesia, pakista where manfuacutring still hasn;t taken its growth spurt yet

China didn't grow because of India or other countries... China is SOLELY dependent on American for EXPORTS!!!! no jobs for chinese no growth, no harmony, no peace, I SMELL a RIOTS AND ANTI GOV slogans!!! lets be simple here.... fk the graphs... China manufactures, ipods, furniture, this and that and everything... WHEN AMERICA FALLS as in IT STOPS IMPORTING GOOD MADE IN CHINA!, there is NO MONEY COMMING INTO CHINA FROM AMERICA!!! SIMPLE, CHINA has no where to GO after the collapse, US. E.U are intertwined and CHINA LOOSES TWO MAJOR MARKETS TO DUMP IT'S CHEAP GOODS!!! IT fails to provide job... When recovery does come, LOL they will look for cheaper countries to manufacture, i.e India, Indonesia, pakista where manfuacutring still hasn;t taken its growth spurt yet

You refuse to read my economic lesson (which you really need). What good is it to China to be paid in a worthless fiat currency from a country that doesn't pay its debts (in our scenario). Might as well bury the goods in the Gobi desert. Get it ?????

Please stop your limited, one dimensional thinking based on US & Indian press regurgitation.

You refuse to read my economic lesson (which you really need). What good is it to China to be paid in a worthless fiat currency from a country that doesn't pay its debts (in our scenario). Might as well bury the goods in the Gobi desert. Get it ?????

Please stop your limited, one dimensional thinking based on US & Indian press regurgitation.

Why would i read Xinhua,where the Chinese government controls what gets printed on it every morning!

I would read the liberal,free media of India and the west

Why would i read Xinhua,where the Chinese government controls what gets printed on it every morning!

I would read the liberal,free media of India and the west

No one is asking you to read Xinhua. Just stop the endless regurgitation. It shows a very limited intellect and proves I'm wasting my time trying to educate you.

It's that debt that's keeping your false economy afloat! listen, simply put WHERE DOES CHINA GET IT'S MONEY BESIDES AMERICA AND E.U.
lets be logical here, LETS SAY CHINA NEVER OPENED HER MARKETS TO THE WEST in 1978, DO you think China would be the same as it is today had it not opend her markets 30 years ago

Please keep up with your idiotic baseless ranting for everyone to see and laugh at your ignorance that refused to accept "FACTS" that i have provided you.
Now, time for a reality check, perhaps you should be more worry about your own country for why people dislike to invest in India in such a rapid pace, inflation shoot to a rocket high level, why million of people starve to death on a yearly basis, largest wave of farmers committing suicide in human history, Does all these not signaling the collapse of India economy?

Wow, check this out (-32% FDI decline in 2010 VS 2009) plus a 10% plus inflation, something must be really going wrong in India.
FDI-2010-world-china-chart.gif

Looks like an India economy time bomb is getting ready to explore anytime :wave:

It's that debt that's keeping your false economy afloat! listen, simply put WHERE DOES CHINA GET IT'S MONEY BESIDES AMERICA AND E.U.
lets be logical here, LETS SAY CHINA NEVER OPENED HER MARKETS TO THE WEST in 1978, DO you think China would be the same as it is today had it not opend her markets 30 years ago

Do you even understand how economics works. China doesn't need US currency anymore. In fact, it has more than it knows what to do with. Besides Boeing jets, food and petroleum, the dollar doesn't directly buy much else. That's why China has been forced to buy treasuries. If those same Treasuries default and the dollar crashes, the co-dependence you speak of automatically disappears.

Yes, in the 1978 China needed the US. It had nothing else to offer the world but cheap labour and natural resources (China was actually a net oil exporter then.) Do you really believe the same is true today, 30 years later??

Back
Top Bottom