Not open for further replies.

AbuzarIlyas

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

ah-1y-viper-hellfire-3183047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple thing to do was not rely on usa but some generals need to wakeup

If the leadership (military or otherwise) was not all bought and sold, this was the time for making the US pay through their nose for supply lines to AFG or even use of airspace. Either price every truck and every aircraft, 20x of what would be fair, and / or make them pay in F-16s and AH-1Z, or whatever else is needed.

A convoy of trucks need to go? Okay, first release 2x F-16s, then. Make sure the F-16s are delivered beforehand, these Yankees have no honor and habitually can't keep their word.

Has any one any info on how much payment we have made on these? I think we have only made a small advance payment.

The yanks dont even abide by international agreements what chance do military deals have?

We know the Americans are extremely unreliable and prone to throwing tantrums so WHY? keep going back to them

Dont keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again

Go for Turkish and Chinese options atleast you get what you pay for

and our foolish military leadership didnt saw that coming while signing this deal on the first place!!

how ''smart'' of them.....Frankly i knew it was coming, and i wanted them to do this so that these ''sandhurst'' or american military academies graduated goons can be finally court marshaled for good.

Have we paid Americans and they are still not releasing our product ? Is that the case?

F them if this is true....ABSOLUTE NO REASON to buy from Americans given current geopolitics.

Let see what our "smart *** generals" do about it. Humiliation and Stupidity are their forte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom