What's new

US education only produces Morons, says famous Professor.

I know plenty of people who went to Harvard. He must have done poorly on the interview.
The interview, essays, statements etc. All matter.. not just grades. I know guys with excellent GPA's who cant explain a basic idea they have. In my mind then that GPA isnt worth a wooden nickle if you cannot utilize it.

The interview, essays, statements etc. All matter.. not just grades. I know guys with excellent GPA's who cant explain a basic idea they have. In my mind then that GPA isnt worth a wooden nickle if you cannot utilize it.

That's for sure. I went to school with this kid who was close to a straight 'A' student who completely choked the SAT (and this was a prep school).
Some people can study facts well but when it comes to using it they don't know what to do.

If every single foreign student in American went back tomorrow, you can rest assured that America will do just fine.

Total Bunkum. Do you even know what you're talking about?

How China's 'sea turtles' will crush the US economy | GlobalPost

40 Percent of Fortune 500 Companies Founded by Immigrants or Their Children - Forbes

You ever watched a jaopanese Anime?! Those guys are crazy and creative like HELL

I've always admired the Japanese. Stick to their culture and outperform the world. Amazing fellas. Not that Americans are any lesser though :)

Last edited:
Maybe next time if you want to bash America, you should master English first.

It make you sounded like one of those people produced by the American Education System.

Of if this is a pun, then I don't know..

In case you don't know

No such word as buyed, it's bought.
And Fakery means lies already, so your words are redundant.

Its easy to find mistake when you are reading it, i don't think anyone here pays much attention to their writing when writing it.

American High school is well.....no idea why there is such a big gap....As a matter of fact something similar is true for British High school they cramp you with knowledge without the ability to practically apply it or even utilize it in a creative way :unsure:

Maybe next time if you want to bash America, you should master English first.

It make you sounded like one of those people produced by the American Education System.

Of if this is a pun, then I don't know..

In case you don't know

No such word as buyed, it's bought.
And Fakery means lies already, so your words are redundant.
Its not a frigging English lesson.

Its easy to find mistake when you are reading it, i don't think anyone here pays much attention to their writing when writing it.

Its not a frigging English lesson.
\
I have no intention to correct his grammar or spelling or what's not, my post was supposed to be a pun on the OP, since he is posting a post on fail education, I simply wondering if he is using his broken English to prove a point of fail American education system.

I think my pun has not received well out here

Its fine by me. If the lady @Mighty Caty wishes, she and me could also turn it into a love lesson. She can teach me english and i can teach her French kissing. :lol:

umm, I don't like French kissing, nor Russian, my Husband is a Chinese/American however, and I don't believe there are anything for you to teach me that I don't already know.

Back
Top Bottom