What's new

US E-2 crash, 5 serviceman killed.

Were they on a training mission or special forces on a mission to Gaza?

I don't think the US has plans of hitting the ground in Gaza just to have the Israeli's bomb them.
However if there are US hostages they may do a get-in and get-out operation like the Osama raid.
Maybe a stealth chopper had another incident.

I don't think the US has plans of hitting the ground in Gaza just to have the Israeli's bomb them.
However if there are US hostages they may do a get-in and get-out operation like the Osama raid.
Maybe a stealth chopper had another incident.
Do you or the administration really believe that any hostages will survive the relentless bombing that IDF are carrying out?

Dying for the Jews,, pathetic

The price you pay for illegitimate child Israel.

Fair comments. However, this pales in comparison to how Pakistan and our soldiers sold itself to America after 9/11. They would drone our children, kill our soldiers, use our road ways and infrastructure and then mock us on their TV channels and paint us in a negative light to the western audience.

Not to mention the double tapping they would do with drones in the northwest, sometimes even hitting rescuers and at other times hitting weddings.

Fair comments. However, this pales in comparison to how Pakistan and our soldiers sold itself to America after 9/11. They would drone our children, kill our soldiers, use our road ways and infrastructure and then mock us on their TV channels and paint us in a negative light to the western audience.

Not to mention the double tapping they would do with drones in the northwest, sometimes even hitting rescuers and at other times hitting weddings.

The Pakistani generals are worthy of nothing. Everyone knows how the vast majority of Pakistanis view the Pakistani generals.

So I am suppose to feel sorry for death of these guys??

Back
Top Bottom