What's new

US drone strike kills four in North Waziristan

A US drone attack on Sunday killed at least four innocents in Pakistan’s restive northwestern tribal area, security officials said. All the innocents were staying in their compound and were not seen challenging or offending America or allies. The mattered ones were killed on the charges of suspecion without giving them an opportunity to defend or even speak. People in Pakistan and elsewhere have condemned this attack and urged America to stop this brutality which it is refusing to do so far. These attaks are not just violation of international borders but they are against every known definition of terrorism and UN resolutions. These killings are also raising voices within America but America is not prepared to listen to anybody so far.

War Crimes Daily
Reported by Pakistanis

Americans are slaughtering people just because they think they are terrorists. I Condemn America for that.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its most probably a duck.. That's the thought Americans are going with when you talk of Drones.. I think that works well... That's the 2nd best approach in the given scenario.. Upto Pakistani army to adopt the best approach or not.. Till then this will have to work...

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its most probably a duck.. That's the thought Americans are going with when you talk of Drones.. I think that works well... That's the 2nd best approach in the given scenario.. Upto Pakistani army to adopt the best approach or not.. Till then this will have to work...

Its more like that, you are suspected to walk like a terrorist, suspected to look like a terrorist, suspected to sound like a terrorist, - you are still not terrorist until you conduct terrorism. For GOD sake get out of this sickness that suspicion on one is god enough reason to slaughter whole family without feeling the need to ask them once or listen to them first. I understand you are Indian and you have to be an Indian when it comes to Pakistan but lets not leave sense out of this discussion. Can we please?

Yeah they may move from Afghanistan into Pakistan but they are Uzbeks from Uzbekistan linked to Uzbekistan Islamic Movement; it does also shows the warmth of business in Pakistan that drags them there!

You better delete the word may, under circumstances they don't fly in while enjoying executive class. Whatever the ethnicity is, bottom line remains the same "through Afghanistan".

it does also shows the warmth of business in Pakistan that drags them there!

If this the case then these unfledged terrorists are too vulnerable to be chased within Afghanistan while trying to cross the border, only morons would choose a place where predators fly day and night over a vast land where there are no predators and no control of ANA/ISAF. Is it like the land of Afghanistan has become so saturated with terrorists that it has no more room whatsoever left for newbies and the warmth of putting others in trouble drags them to other places, you know the instinct? BTW I have always thought that ANA/ISAF were more than just watchful eye on cross border movements, thanks for revealing me the factual picture.

Its more like that, you are suspected to walk like a terrorist, suspected to look like a terrorist, suspected to sound like a terrorist, - you are still not terrorist until you conduct terrorism. For GOD sake get out of this sickness that suspicion on one is god enough reason to slaughter whole family without feeling the need to ask them once or listen to them first. I understand you are Indian and you have to be an Indian when it comes to Pakistan but lets not leave sense out of this discussion. Can we please?

Just because a terrorist decides to risk his family by keeping them around him as a shield, it does not become someone else's responsibility to protect them at the cost of letting a terrorist go free.. The message is pretty simple.. Either clean up your mess or USA is doing it for you.. Obviously a foreign country will never be as sensitive to Pakistan's concerns as PA would be.. But then its your own choice whether you do the clean up your self of let USA do your dirty work for you..

Just because a terrorist decides to risk his family by keeping them around him as a shield, it does not become someone else's responsibility to protect them at the cost of letting a terrorist go free.. The message is pretty simple.. Either clean up your mess or USA is doing it for you.. Obviously a foreign country will never be as sensitive to Pakistan's concerns as PA would be.. But then its your own choice whether you do the clean up your self of let USA do your dirty work for you..

Thanks for proving yourself an Indian my friend. My fault that I had an expectation.

Thanks for proving yourself an Indian my friend. My fault that I had an expectation.

Just wondering, a lot people including civilians carry guns in your Northern areas and gun culture is predominant and the weapon of choice is the AK's and they are locally made and cheap to buy, so how does one distinguish b/w a militant and a civilian from the sky?

If you expected me to be a non Indian, then it was a pretty naive expectation my friend. And give the victim sentinment a miss.. Its not fooling anyone...

You have closed eyes and ears for a genuine counter argument.

Why did not PA act on its own, which means end of drones?

Just wondering, a lot people including civilians carry guns in your Northern areas and gun culture is predominant and the weapon of choice is the AK's and they are locally made and cheap to buy, so how does one distinguish b/w a militant and a civilian from the sky?

Don'y mind but this one is the most pathetic post of the thread so far. Don't tell me you believe predators roam around whole day and when they see people carrying guns they fire a missile and since carrying arms is norm in FATA everyone carrying a gun is taken as a terrorist. Seriously do you think Drone distinguish between innocents and terrorists on the basis of a gun in hands or on shoulders and that too all the way from sky? Lol

I wonder if you have ever heard about a business called intelligence? Drone and intelligence reports go side by side, a complex procedure certainly not based on the presence of a gun.

You have closed eyes and ears for a genuine counter argument.

Why did not PA act on its own, which means end of drones?

Sorry to inform you, numerous times PA has asked US to share the intel and let it handle the target.

One word.. Good Taliban (actually 2 words) ;)

And the term is synonymous with the one US use, states ones who can be negotiated.

Sorry to inform you, numerous times PA has asked US to share the intel and let it handle the target.

The intel was shared earlier but after seeing all the high value targets escaping everytime, America realized it's not worth it as it resulted in wasting of efforts in gathering the intel in the first place..

The intel was shared earlier but after seeing all the high value targets escaping everytime, America realized it's not worth it as it resulted in wasting of efforts in gathering the intel in the first place..

And you were present at the time decision was being taken? BTW could you support your argument with a thing called evidence and which is not biased and malafide?

I don't know why I find Indians defending drone more than Americans themselves.

Back
Top Bottom