What's new

US drone strike kills four in North Waziristan

IZVINITE

Reaction score
drone_670.jpg

MIRAMSHAH: A US drone attack on Sunday killed at least four militants in Pakistan’s restive northwestern tribal area, security officials said.

The missiles struck a compound in Khushhali Turikhel village of the troubled North Waziristan tribal district on the Afghan border.

“US drones fired six missiles into a militant compound. At least four militants were killed,” a security official told AFP.

Local intelligence officials confirmed the attack and casualties.

US drone strike kills four in North Waziristan | DAWN.COM

Were any high profile militants eliminated?
drone_670.jpg

MIRAMSHAH: A US drone attack on Sunday killed at least four militants in Pakistan’s restive northwestern tribal area, security officials said.

The missiles struck a compound in Khushhali Turikhel village of the troubled North Waziristan tribal district on the Afghan border.

“US drones fired six missiles into a militant compound. At least four militants were killed,” a security official told AFP.

Local intelligence officials confirmed the attack and casualties.

US drone strike kills four in North Waziristan | DAWN.COM

Looks like the Tally is going up:tup:

US drone kills seven militants in North Waziristan: officials | DAWN.COM

MIRAMSHAH:A US drone attack Sunday killed at least seven militants in North Waziriatan, officials said, days before the country’s intelligence chief visits Washington with the contentious raids likely to be discussed.

Attacks by unmanned American aircraft are deeply unpopular in Pakistan, which says they violate its sovereignty and fan anti-US sentiment, but US officials are said to believe the attacks are too important to give up.

In Sunday’s attack, the second in the month of Ramazan, missiles struck a compound in Khushhali Turikhel village of the troubled North Waziristan tribal district, which lies on the border with Afghanistan.

“US drones fired six missiles into a militant compound. At least seven militants were killed,” a security official told AFP.

How many attacks and casualties after opening of supply routes? Any stats?

VERY COMMENDABLE JOB DONE BY DRONE IN ELIMINATING THESE TERRORISTS. THESE HAVE TO BE CONTINUED INCESSANTLY BY USA TO GET RID FROM THESE PEOPLE. VIRTUALLY, PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT IS CAUGHT AMONGST JUDICIARY, MILITARY AS WELL AS THE SWORD OF USA.

How many attacks and casualties after opening of supply routes? Any stats?

A lot I guess, seems to me that the apology(or sorry for the loss of life) deal included an increase in drone strikes.

These loonies are relentless aren't they? They just don't want to stop the violence against common civilians eh?

Excellent job that the drones are hunting them down. Either they will stop violence or go extinct.

There's a reason why Pakistani generals feel that this is safer than siding with the militants. Let's hope this is the thought process behind these strikes.

Any list of nationalist of terrorists present in these regions?

I don't think there is any official nationality listing of these terrorists but from my knowledge there are Pashtun, Tajik, Uzbek, Chechen, Baloch, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Iranian, Somali, Yemeni and other Arab countries; all of them are sadly present in Afghanistan and Pakistan!

Me to wonder this all the time.. How these zealots get entry into Pak territory and when I reach to the answer "Through Afghanistan" my palm refuse to contact my forehead says it is mundane now.

Yeah they may move from Afghanistan into Pakistan but they are Uzbeks from Uzbekistan linked to Uzbekistan Islamic Movement; it does also shows the warmth of business in Pakistan that drags them there!

Are they related to Afghan Uzbeks. I know that they are related to Uzbekistan.

No our 99.9% of Uzbeks supports Dostom who is 100% anti-Taliban - they are Uzbeks linked to Uzbekistan Islamic Movement.

Americans are slaughtering people just because they think they are terrorists. I Condemn America for that.

Back
Top Bottom