What's new

US drone attack kills four in North Waziristan

Drones dont fire missile on random people..te operator can see the video feedback from drones...
If the group of peopl eare heavily armed with AK's RPG then Missile are fired at them....
No civillian carries Ak's and RPG
wrong dear >

they fire on jirga janaza marriage party whatever they like and dont defend them false .

wrong dear >

they fire on jirga janaza marriage party whatever they like and dont defend them false .
You know what will they say? 'we know that these kids will become terrorists to take revenge of their families, so it is better to kill them now'.

I pray that whoever is doing / happy with these, may they see their own kids treated in same manner.

You know what will they say? 'we know that these kids will become terrorists to take revenge of their families, so it is better to kill them now'.

I pray that whoever is doing / happy with these, may they see their own kids treated in same manner.

Totally agree with the bold part.:agree:

Sorry guys for posting this image but I just want to show the world that, what we and our nation is going through.

226614_162071737189133_100001589232854_422702_2421401_n.jpg

Clever tactic by USA.

Fire drone at XYZ to keep up anger in FATA against spineless government /army so that they continue to wage campaign against the state for its slavery to USA.

Anytime the bombings in Pakistan stop you will see an escalation in drone strikes to heat up those innocent tribals to avenge the death of their family and ultimately they will pick the closest target possible: pak army.

In the meanwhile USA laughs from the sidelines whilst it turns our own against us.

When are we going to stop taking dollars from USA??

Clever tactic by USA.

Fire drone at XYZ to keep up anger in FATA against spineless government /army so that they continue to wage campaign against the state for its slavery to USA.

Anytime the bombings in Pakistan stop you will see an escalation in drone strikes to heat up those innocent tribals to avenge the death of their family and ultimately they will pick the closest target possible: pak army.

In the meanwhile USA laughs from the sidelines whilst it turns our own against us.

When are we going to stop taking dollars from USA??

I think never. :(

Better thing than US stopping drone attacks is US stopping aid/money to Pakistan. Watch how these polticians and general start thinking of the nation the moment their monthly dollar allowance is shut by the US govt.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom