What's new

US "Dragoon ride" military convoy throughout E. Europe and its reception

Oh please, because of NATO operations over a million people have died in just the last decade. Who is the maniacs? Still no one seems to care about this figure, more importantly NATO countries are invading or bombing other countries at a constant pace but many eastern europeans do not seem to mind at all. They even send in troops to invade other countries, talk about having double standards. Invade other countries but chant slogans of "Russian aggression" The west openly overthrew Ukraine and Baltic states supported it, because of that Russia moved in to secure their strategic interests in Crimea, a reactionary move.

Something interesting here:

View attachment 209377

This is a map of all of the countries Britain has invaded, red represents countries that have been invaded. Interesting thing is that this is one NATO country. NATO countries have an ugly past, look at German, US, Italy, ect. They have killed tens of millions of people and to this day continue to invade and kill. Eastern Europeans are not too smart, nor do they know world history.

Or maybe they care about their own history ? And pls stop that idiotic Russian propaganda.You've invaded everyone in your vecinity and honestly,tonight i'm not in the mood to debunk the same crap all over again.One thing about "your interests" though is that they require to genocide Eastern Europeans and we're not in the mood for that anymore

They pay once a year in diamonds or unmarked $ bills.Anyway,this thread is about Europe not your Palestine issues which do not concern us.Here,have some more NATO propaganda,from Olomouc,a lovely town:

So, you still maintain US ally let their people protest in free.
BTW here's the NATO loving people in Czech

Or maybe they care about their own history ? And pls stop that idiotic Russian propaganda.You've invaded everyone in your vecinity and honestly,tonight i'm not in the mood to debunk the same crap all over again.One thing about "your interests" though is that they require to genocide Eastern Europeans and we're not in the mood for that anymore

You seem irritated once i mentioned some sobering facts. This is typical, so is throwing around the words "Russian propaganda". Typical eastern european mentality, cry about how big and bad Russia is and how they are invaders but then when you mention that their own countries are currently occupying other countries that they invaded, all of the sudden a hissy fit is thrown because they realize they have just been called out for hypocrisy. Mention that NATO has been responsible for over a million deaths and they outright walk away. :lol: Russia has invaded its neighbors but NATO has invaded every country in the world.

(NATO) A group of bullies are trying to tell one big bully (Russia) that bullying is not nice while they are holding down and punching several kids in the face.

So, you still maintain US ally let their people protest in free.
BTW here's the NATO loving people in Czech

Yeah,have you looked at them ? Those are members of the Czech Communist Party,basically loonatics who nobody votes for trying to stay relevant.They even had red flags with the hammer and the sickle,lol.If they were at least a sizeable minority they would have had a few seats in Parliament,which they don't.

Btw,comments from Czechs on that video with the commie loosers

Most of the protesters are Russian hold outs imported by the Soviets during the cold war. Their fathers were machine gunning Czech protesters in the streets.

But what i loved most was that you could plainly see that the very few anti NATO so called protesters were lonely commie fossils while the large crowds welcoming US troops were composed of all the categories:old people,young ones,people with their family,sons,daughters,united.Very warm scenes which took a hammer to the Russian propaganda.

You seem irritated once i mentioned some sobering facts. This is typical, so is throwing around the words "Russian propaganda". Typical eastern european mentality, cry about how big and bad Russia is and how they are invaders but then when you mention that their own countries are currently occupying other countries that they invaded, all of the sudden a hissy fit is thrown because they realize they have just been called out for hypocrisy. Mention that NATO has been responsible for over a million deaths and they outright walk away. :lol: Russia has invaded its neighbors but NATO has invaded every country in the world.

(NATO) A group of bullies are trying to tell one big bully (Russia) that bullying is not nice while they are holding down and punching several kids in the face.

Yeah,i was just tired of laying out the same facts against retarded Russian propaganda,over and over again.

1.The 1 million victims of NATO figure doesn't exist.You're pinning on NATO civil wars which they aren't part of,i'm pretty sure all the Ukrainians killed by Russia right now are NATO's fault to.

2.Russia doesn't invade around the Globe because it can't and it was always a EuroAsian power bent on subduing all its neigbouring regions.

3.NATO has invaded countries ruled by fundemantalist nutjobs (Afghanistan) or ruthless tyrants who were opressing their people (Lybia,Irak).Russia has invaded democratic countries over and over again.

4.NATO doesn't do genocide and large ethnic cleansing.Russia does and has done it in Europe to.

If anyone,including people on this forum can't see the difference than that says alot about their intelectual capacities .Why should i waste my time with such limited people ? It's clear that i can't really educate all the morons in the world,nor is that my intent.

Last edited:
1.The 1 million victims of NATO figure doesn't exist.You're pinning on NATO civil wars which they aren't part of,i'm pretty sure all the Ukrainians killed by Russia right now are NATO's fault to.

The U.S.-led “war on terror” which began Sept. 11, 2001, has left at least 1.3 million people dead – mostly civilians – in 12 years in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, a 101-page report revealed. The report, called “Body Count,” written by 1985 Nobel Peace Prize winners Physicians for Social Responsibility and by Physicians for Global Survival and International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War

US War on Terror Leaves 1.3 Million Dead in Three Countries | News | teleSUR.

Yea sure it doesn't, it's a mass conspiracy. As for the sectarian violence, that is the result of the instability brought on by invading armies. Of course you can deny that NATO forces have never been in gun battles in populated areas, never dropped 500lb bombs in residential areas, never unleashed heavy tanks in populated areas...oh wait they did.

2.Russia doesn't invade around the Globe because it can't and it was always a EuroAsian power bent on subduing all its neigbouring regions.

Really? Russia has one of the largest strategic transport fleets in the world complimented by a fleet of aerial re-fuelers. Russian transport aircraft have flew all the way to South America with heavy weapons deliveries. Russia absolutely has the capability to launch invasions half way around the world. Of course they don't have any interests in doing so while those eastern european countries that accuse Russia of aggression are involved in coalitions where they invade other countries. It is almost too stupid to actually be true.

il-76.jpg

3.NATO has invaded countries ruled by fundemantalist nutjobs (Afghanistan) or ruthless tyrants who were opressing their people (Lybia,Irak).Russia has invaded democratic countries over and over again.

Then what is stopping NATO from invading countries like Saudi Arabia? :lol: They execute (behead) people for leaving Islam, insulting Islam, being gay, committing adultery, ect. They hack off limbs of thieves, women are treated like trash, little girls are sold into forced marriage, ect.

Besides Sweden no one in the west dares to say a thing about Saudi Arabia in fact they are terrified to criticize the "holly land". It's time to cut the crap about "liberating" people, NATO and 'the west' will support the most vile regimes as long as it benefits them. As for Libya, NATO operations turned that place into a crackpot of fundamentalist extremists. Afghanistan was another example of western handy work, in the 1960'-1980's Afghanistan was a progressive country, it had roads, factories, schools, and hospitals, women did not wear burkas and went to school. The west then supported Islamist radicals that set Afghanistan back 500 years.

4.NATO doesn't do genocide and large ethnic cleansing.Russia does and has done it in Europe to.

Right, they just invade other countries and kill millions. The US dropped more bombs on Vietnam then all of the bombs used in ww2. And in all of the other conflicts NATO was on missions to hand out flowers and candy, right?

It is not easy to come up with exact war casualty figures particularly in a long guerrilla war like Vietnam. Since the end of the war in 1975, there are a number of estimates of its casualties drawn up, but they often vary and sometimes even contradict each other. In the entire war, estimates of the total death toll range widely from 1.3 million, according to Guenter Lewy1, to 3.9 million, according to R. J. Rummel2. - See more at: How Many People Died In The Vietnam War? - The Vietnam War

How Many People Died In The Vietnam War? - The Vietnam War

I already gave you statistics of Iraq and Vietnam, perhaps you want Korea too or some other conflicts? But no matter how many sources i give you the rhetoric is the same...'the west good, never hurt no one, Russia bad, kill everyone'.

1.3 million casualties in one war. Up to 3.9 million in another, i guess, it's not a genocide of you are from the west, it's more...".collateral damage", B-52s carpet bombing civilian areas just got lost a lot. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh please, I have seen some of your posts and they clearly point out to your hate for the Russians.

Oh please, I have seen some of your posts and they clearly point out to your hate for the Indians.

Dude, the entire eastern Europe is a fraction the size of Russia. :rofl:

Plus, do the Dragoon ride in Serbia and see what happens. Serbians hate Americans because the US backed Kosovo independence from Serbia just like Georgians hate Russians because Russia backed Abkhazia and South Ossetia independence from Georgia. :yes2:

Last edited:
Where are the pictures of the Eastern Europeans licking American boots, that will be entertaining to look at.

Believe it or not, the Soviet Union too believed that they were spreading Democracy and "liberating" the "oppressed proletariat from the evil capitalists and fascists and religious nutjobs", which is why they liquidated millions of Christians and Muslims in Eastern Europe and the Central Asian Republics. Today Nato is spreading "Democracy" through open aggression and destabilizing entire regions of the world.

It is understandable why Eastern Europeans detest Russia for the excesses committed under the Soviet Union behind the Iron Curtain (which, ironically, the same Americans and British & French gave to Stalin on a platter), however Nato will prove to be not much different, even if their employed methods might differ slightly.

If anyone,including people on this forum can't see the difference than that says alot about their intelectual capacities
:rofl: This is so so rich coming from you.Same person having no problems with and defending war-crimes committed by "brave" USA soldiers and their proxies in Iraq/Afganistan/Lybia/Syria/Yemen and any other country object of constant drone strikes killing civilian people.The same person who is firmly believing Romanian anti-fracking protesters are Russian agents.The same person firmly believing Russia will attack his country.The same person having no problem with millions dead,destruction of several countries thx to his model country USA(biggest threat to human civilization).

Believe it or not, the Soviet Union too believed that they were spreading Democracy and "liberating" the "oppressed proletariat from the evil capitalists and fascists and religious nutjobs", which is why they liquidated millions of Christians and Muslims in Eastern Europe and the Central Asian Republics. Today Nato is spreading "Democracy" through open aggression and destabilizing entire regions of the world.

It is understandable why Eastern Europeans detest Russia for the excesses committed under the Soviet Union behind the Iron Curtain (which, ironically, the same Americans and British & French gave to Stalin on a platter), however Nato will prove to be not much different, even if their employed methods might differ slightly.

The problem is that they are not "spreading democracy", they are simply bombing countries in order to remove rulers they do not like. If they wanted to spread democracy the first place to start would be Saudi Arabia but of course they are terrified to even openly condemn Saudi Arabia yet alone actually do anything.

"Democracy" in the middle east will never work, and no one seems to want it.

Yea sure it doesn't, it's a mass conspiracy. As for the sectarian violence, that is the result of the instability brought on by invading armies. Of course you can deny that NATO forces have never been in gun battles in populated areas, never dropped 500lb bombs in residential areas, never unleashed heavy tanks in populated areas...oh wait they did.

Oh pls,wars always have colateral casualties,at least NATO always tries to keep them to a minimum.Should i start posting examples from Chechnya where Russians used the locals as human shields,massacred civilians out of hate,took nurses and doctors prisoners in hospitals to shoot them on point blank range ?

Really? Russia has one of the largest strategic transport fleets in the world complimented by a fleet of aerial re-fuelers. Russian transport aircraft have flew all the way to South America with heavy weapons deliveries. Russia absolutely has the capability to launch invasions half way around the world. Of course they don't have any interests in doing so while those eastern european countries that accuse Russia of aggression are involved in coalitions where they invade other countries. It is almost too stupid to actually be true.

Except that it can't,amply proven by the Chechen fiasco where tens of thousands of Russian troops made a fiasco altough they were next door to their "victim".

Then what is stopping NATO from invading countries like Saudi Arabia? :lol: They execute (behead) people for leaving Islam, insulting Islam, being gay, committing adultery, ect. They hack off limbs of thieves, women are treated like trash, little girls are sold into forced marriage, ect.

Besides Sweden no one in the west dares to say a thing about Saudi Arabia in fact they are terrified to criticize the "holly land". It's time to cut the crap about "liberating" people, NATO and 'the west' will support the most vile regimes as long as it benefits them. As for Libya, NATO operations turned that place into a crackpot of fundamentalist extremists. Afghanistan was another example of western handy work, in the 1960'-1980's Afghanistan was a progressive country, it had roads, factories, schools, and hospitals, women did not wear burkas and went to school. The west then supported Islamist radicals that set Afghanistan back 500 years.

Convieniently forgetting that the taliban refused to hand over the man who orchestrated 9/11.NATO can't really go and make war for every opressed out there,i'm pretty convinced that they pick their fights for their strategic reasons but my ponts still stand:they don't invade democracies on a whim.For instance they won't invade Hungary right now altough Orban is acting quite fishy.Nor do they kill en masse the locals in an organised fashion so that they will populate the areas with Americans .

Right, they just invade other countries and kill millions. The US dropped more bombs on Vietnam then all of the bombs used in ww2. And in all of the other conflicts NATO was on missions to hand out flowers and candy, right?

Forgetting again that the North was a ruthless regime who invaded South Vietnam first.What's next ,defending North Korea ?

I already gave you statistics of Iraq and Vietnam, perhaps you want Korea too or some other conflicts? But no matter how many sources i give you the rhetoric is the same...'the west good, never hurt no one, Russia bad, kill everyone'.

1.3 million casualties in one war. Up to 3.9 million in another, i guess, it's not a genocide of you are from the west, it's more...".collateral damage", B-52s carpet bombing civilian areas just got lost a lot.

Yes,and in all of those stats we see tyranical regimes invading others,North Vietnam or Korea,fundamentalists sheltering terrorists-Afghanistan or some other form of dictators-Iraq,Lybia.While Russia deported and killed millions from the Baltic states,Romania,bringing Russian colonists in there to alter the demographics of those countries forever and have claims on their lands.And this didn't happen 150 years ago but in the 1940's-1950's and onwards.On top of that it massacred civilians in the streets,civilians who only wanted freedom from their countries.Show me NATO tanks steamrolling civilians in the streets like you did in Hungary,Czechoslovakia !

I allready pointed out crucial differences between Russia and NATO in the above post.It's not only about the USSR,Russia has an official policy ever since tsarist times to keep Eastern Europe down and subjugated .The invasion in Ukraine only confirmed what we suspected all along,Russia hasn't changed one bit.

Oh pls,wars always have colateral casualties,at least NATO always tries to keep them to a minimum.Should i start posting examples from Chechnya where Russians used the locals as human shields,massacred civilians out of hate,took nurses and doctors prisoners in hospitals to shoot them on point blank range ?

Yes all wars have collateral damage and rogue soldiers that go a murder civilians (there are cases in Iraq and Afghanistan of that too). The problem is that you keep insisting that Russians are invaders but take a look at NATO, their wars almost never stop, they are constantly at war with someone half way around the world. I also would not call carpet bombing keeping casualties to a minimum, more bombs were dropped on Vietnam then all the bombs dropped during ww2.

Land of a Million Bombs | Legacies of War

From 1964 to 1973, as part of the Secret War operation conducted during the Vietnam War, the US military dropped 260 million cluster bombs – about 2.5 million tons of munitions – on Laos over the course of 580,000 bombing missions. This is equivalent to a planeload of bombs being unloaded every eight minutes, 24 hours a day, for nine years – nearly seven bombs for every man, woman and child living in Laos.

Vietnam as Statistics - Earthlink

The total tonnage of bombs dropped over North Vietnam, South Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos came to about 8 million (about four times the tonnage used in all of WWII

Except that it can't,amply proven by the Chechen fiasco where tens of thousands of Russian troops made a fiasco altough they were next door to their "victim".

Chechnya has nothing to do with Russia's ability to transport men and equipment anywhere around the world. As for the Chechen conflicts, the first one was 20 years ago and the second was 15 years ago and it was a conflict that started in urban areas and then moved into the forests and mountains, literally the worst type of fighting for any military to be involved in. The military is restructured differently today, the training and discipline is superior and the weapons that the modern Russian military posses today were were something that the guys in 1994 could only dream of.

Convieniently forgetting that the taliban refused to hand over the man who orchestrated 9/11.NATO can't really go and make war for every opressed out there,i'm pretty convinced that they pick their fights for their strategic reasons but my ponts still stand:they don't invade democracies on a whim.For instance they won't invade Hungary right now altough Orban is acting quite fishy.Nor do they kill en masse the locals in an organised fashion so that they will populate the areas with Americans .

You are ignoring the fact that the Taliban came to be because the US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey ect equipped, trained, and helped bring in jihadist to Afghanistan from neighboring regions. Afghanistan was progressive in the 1960s-1980s, the "mujahideen" destroyed schools, factories, hospitals, ect. The narrative in the west back then was the same narrative that the west uses today, bring "freedom and democracy", they sure did bring freedom and democracy:

Afghanistan before:

afghan.jpg
burk1.jpg

Forgetting again that the North was a ruthless regime who invaded South Vietnam first.What's next ,defending North Korea ?

This would be the equivalent of Russia and China invading Iraq to go to fight NATO forces in Iraq. It looks good from your standpoint but change the roles.

Yes,and in all of those stats we see tyranical regimes invading others,North Vietnam or Korea,fundamentalists sheltering terrorists-Afghanistan or some other form of dictators-Iraq,Lybia.

Like i said if the west truly cared about liberating people from tyrannical regimes they would start in Saudi Arabia. :lol: Instead they hold hands with the Saudis while they execute people for apostasy(leaving your religion) , gays, adulterers, ect. Chop limbs off of thieves, publicly lash innocent people and ban all religions other then Islam.

While Russia deported and killed millions from the Baltic states,Romania,bringing Russian colonists in there to alter the demographics of those countries forever and have claims on their lands.

Yea because western countries have never displaced local populations by forcing them to live on reservations and concentration camps while taking their land. :angel:

And this didn't happen 150 years ago but in the 1940's-1950's and onwards.On top of that it massacred civilians in the streets,civilians who only wanted freedom from their countries.Show me NATO tanks steamrolling civilians in the streets like you did in Hungary,Czechoslovakia !

Choose your words carefully.

tank car.jpg

I allready pointed out crucial differences between Russia and NATO in the above post.It's not only about the USSR,Russia has an official policy ever since tsarist times to keep Eastern Europe down and subjugated .The invasion in Ukraine only confirmed what we suspected all along,Russia hasn't changed one bit.
Just because you aren't at the receiving end of NATO/American aggression doesn't mean its any different from Soviet/Russian aggression.

If only i could post the hundreds of gruesome images of American soldiers smiling with glee posing next to dying Iraqi boys body or torturing Iraqi Army POW's in Abu Ghraib, or the napalm videos of Vietnamese villages and burned children's bodies.

The well being of the Arab/Muslim populations is the least of concerns of Nato when they invade random Muslim countries and turn them into chaotic war zones and Al-Qaeda recruiting grounds.

Coming to Russia, well this is the 21st century, not the Czarist era, neither is it the cold war. Russians cannot simply steamroll across Eastern Europe without facing immense international backlash. Such an act would prove to be detrimental to even their own national interests. Neither do the Russians have the man power to due so (they still haven't recovered from the massive population loss during WW2). They only managed to take Crimea due to the immense popularity they enjoy in that region and even America/Nato didn't dare do anything due to the clear support Russians enjoy amongst most of Crimea's population.

Yea because western countries have never displaced local populations by forcing them to live on reservations and concentration camps while taking their land. :angel:
In fact, it was the British who came up with the Concentration Camps before any other nation:

British Concentration Camps In The Anglo-Boer War, 1899-1902

Actually, the people of the Baltics, Poland are not pro America per se. They are very proud of their own cultures. The US and these countries are only for mutual benefit only, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom