What's new

US doubts Iran’s ‘successful’ monkey space mission

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
US doubts Iran

London: The United States has raised doubt over Iran’s claim that it successfully returned a monkey from space, saying it is questionable that the animal survived, or if the flight happened at all.

State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland said a lot of questions remained ‘about whether the monkey that they reportedly sent up into space and reportedly came down was actually the same monkey, whether he survived.’

According to the Telegraph, Iran has blamed the confusion on the state-run media for initially using a photo of a backup monkey.

It says the monkey orbited and returned safely, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad added that he would consider being Iran's first astronaut in space.

Nuland described Ahmadinejad's proclamation as an ‘interesting choice.”

Republican Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona, joked about Ahmadinejad's ruminations.

"Wasn't he just there last week?" McCain said in a tweet and linked to a story about the space-orbiting monkey, the report said.

(ANI)

I agree with them. Iran is not the most reliable country around. If they wanted to prove everybody they did it they would have invited international observers. They didn't. This tells the whole story.

haters gonna hate :

I agree with them. Iran is not the most reliable country around. If they wanted to prove everybody they did it they would have invited international observers. They didn't. This tells the whole story.

what else !? :lol:

ottoman-turk :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
monkey_into_space_Pishgam_03~0.jpg

Google_Image_Result_for_http-__previous_presstv_ir_photo_20130128_reportirt2013  0128195612527_flv_snapshot_00_43_5B2013_01_31_16_4  3_475D.jpg

reportirt20130128195612527_-_Copy.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

that's one upset money ....i feel kinda sad for him :\ , don't let them discourage you , when they make a statement like that, you know you have done something worthy of compliment

Well we may never know or It may take 50 plus years before we see the doco :azn:
Lots of nations faked things nothing new... The Russians somewhat did so with Yuri Gagarin.
Regardless they did succeed in the long run.
I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt to the Iranians this time.

Well we may never know or It may take 50 plus years before we see the doco :azn:
Lots of nations faked things nothing new... The Russians somewhat did so with Yuri Gagarin.
Regardless they did succeed in the long run.
I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt to the Iranians this time.

SOOOO !

Lots of nations faked things >>> The Russians somewhat did so with Yuri Gagarin !!!

>>> Russian Space Launch Vehicles: R-7, Soyuz, Voskhod, Molniya, Vostok, Aurora, Onega

mention americans !!!

>>> Space Launch Vehicles of the United States: Space Shuttle, Saturn-I, Saturn-V, Ares-I, Ares-V, Athena-III, Falcon-IX, Kistler K-1

you can't change the truth ...

are you scientist ???

watch this VIDEOS again :

that's one upset money ....i feel kinda sad for him :\ , don't let them discourage you , when they make a statement like that, you know you have done something worthy of compliment

http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/India/India.htm :)

SOOOO !

Lots of nations faked things >>> The Russians somewhat did so with Yuri Gagarin !!!

>>> Russian Space Launch Vehicles: R-7, Soyuz, Voskhod, Molniya, Vostok, Aurora, Onega

mention americans !!!

>>> Space Launch Vehicles of the United States: Space Shuttle, Saturn-I, Saturn-V, Ares-I, Ares-V, Athena-III, Falcon-IX, Kistler K-1

you can't change the truth ...

are you scientist ???

watch this VIDEOS again :

Indian Space Launch Vehicles: SLV-3, ASLV, PSLV, GSLV :)

Did you even read what I wrote?
Look... Iran does not have enough media clout to enforce its POV however like I again repeat. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. That is to say, I believe Iran without solid (in my opinion) Proof.

No I am not a scientist in the strictest sense. However if you do not mind I choose to be a sceptic when it comes to media.

Back
Top Bottom