What's new

US Dollar Retreates 6 Month Low: Touches 103.90

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
184.gif

Some lamers , Complainers ... dharna walas will be really un happy at this news ... :)

Great News..........if its really true.....
Some lamers , Complainers ... dharna walas will be really un happy at this news ... :)
Some lamer "شوباز" would buy this false news too...
.اينا كهوش نه هو شوخيا ايف جاويد.

Rs.103.90 is a 6 month low??? Oye Patwaariyaa, 6 months ago US dollar was around Rs.97 - 98,,

qDR1Xl.jpg

Electricity Tariff was also much lower than what it is now, in case you are in a deep sleep; oblivious of your surroundings. Now highest electricity unit rate goes to Rs.17 - 18. A middle class household uses >300 units.

LESCO - Customer Services

With every installment of IMF loan, Patwaari raise electricity tariff by couple of rupees.To convince IMF that they are increasing their income, and are capable of returning the loan.

aBSRlz.jpg

Last edited:
Rupee further strengthened

KARACHI : Rupee took further strength against US dollar on Thursday, it was traded at highest price of Rs 103.70 in cash free market. According to the data provided by the Forex Association of Pakistan, the prominent foreign currency continued its downhill trend in inter bank and traded at minimum price of Rs 103.55 and maximum price of Rs 103.60 while the dollar traded at lowest price of Rs 103.50 and highest price of Rs 103.70 in cash free market

Rupee further strengthened

That would explain the cannibalism in the streets. Got my house sand-bagged and mined. Waiting for the foreigners to roll in with tanks.

That would explain the cannibalism in the streets. Got my house sand-bagged and mined. Waiting for the foreigners to roll in with tanks.

As long as there are no zombies ...... ......

Some lamer "شوباز" would buy this false news too...
.اينا كهوش نه هو شوخيا ايف جاويد.

Rs.103.90 is a 6 month low??? Oye Patwaariyaa, 6 months ago US dollar was around Rs.97 - 98,,

qDR1Xl.jpg

Electricity Tariff was also much lower than what it is now, in case you are in a deep sleep; oblivious of your surroundings. Now highest electricity unit rate goes to Rs.17 - 18. A middle class household uses >300 units.

LESCO - Customer Services

With every installment of IMF loan, Patwaari raise electricity tariff by couple of rupees.To convince IMF that they are increasing their income, and are capable of returning the loan.

aBSRlz.jpg

when I was 16 dollar was same as rupee, electricity was almost free (I remember depositing elect bill of 15 rupee a month), we had water (remember water?)....that was ZAB's time, best time ever??
it was Bhuttos time...
we can do few excercises here:
- lets goto Zia's time and remember Bhutto time
- Lets goto BB's time and then remember Zia's time
- we just keep doing these excercises

Koi in chution ko bataye, prices go up, up, up and up
Which f'ing world do you people live, what kind of pathetic examples you guys give
make some f'ing money, export something, bring dollars instead of waiting for expats to send you more and then prices wont go up as much....easy and pathetic to blame it of every govt.

ps: sorry, i got upset, cant handle chutiapa these days.

Bad news for overseas Pakistanis. Now I have to send more $$$ to family back home. I wish it goes upto 200

Waiting for Pound to come down. Have to pay my ACCA fees lol :P

Back
Top Bottom