What's new

US Dollar Retreates 6 Month Low: Touches 103.90

what a examplary case of nonsence aka #Ik ur
trying to prove #pethaticness of ur stupidity with chart of year 2012......lolzzzzz......today $$ rate is 102.8 ....even lower
now should i name u ....Sur----- ohh i dont hv to u jst proved my post ...jalny ....dharny .. sy prgress ni hotiii .. #PITYYYYianssss ...

Senior member yeah sure .......

Rs.103.90 is a 6 month low??? Oye Patwaariyaa, 6 months ago US dollar was around Rs.97 - 98,,

qDR1Xl.jpg

[/quote]

Some lamer "شوباز" would buy this false news too...
.اينا كهوش نه هو شوخيا ايف جاويد.

Rs.103.90 is a 6 month low??? Oye Patwaariyaa, 6 months ago US dollar was around Rs.97 - 98,,

qDR1Xl.jpg

Electricity Tariff was also much lower than what it is now, in case you are in a deep sleep; oblivious of your surroundings. Now highest electricity unit rate goes to Rs.17 - 18. A middle class household uses >300 units.

LESCO - Customer Services

With every installment of IMF loan, Patwaari raise electricity tariff by couple of rupees.To convince IMF that they are increasing their income, and are capable of returning the loan.

aBSRlz.jpg

Buddy, the sources you have provided are contradicting your opinion. Take a close look at the graph of PRs vs. USD.

About electricity tariff: There is nothing anybody can do about it. If we generate expensive electricity then how can we keep from passing the cost to the consumers? If you think that subsidizing the electric supply is a long-term solution, then please enlighten us as to how we can afford to do so. Bring figures, not emotions.

Fact is that if we had PTI running federal government, they would scarcely be acting any differently than PML-N. Unless the country has a census and distribution of electoral weight based on that, we can not ever force land lords and big farmers to pay income taxes.

what a examplary case of nonsence aka #Ik ur
trying to prove #pethaticness of ur stupidity with chart of year 2012......lolzzzzz......

2012 is year of copyright for the website. NOT the year of chart. Now چلو شاباش laugh at yourself.

..... with all your lies n stupid ego $ was 102.8 not later than Aug-sep 2013....

OP mentioned "Rs.103.90" as 6 month low. You are saying it was Rs.102.8 back then. So you prove OP wrong. Thanks for supporting my point.

..Fact is that if we had PTI running federal government, they would scarcely be acting any differently than PML-N....

You are right about the graph, but what I wanted to say was, by the end of Zardari govt it was at that rate. In fact the whole hump of that graph is during this govt's tenure.

But the point was, rupee is still in bad shape and this little decline(almost at par) is nothing to brag about. There's NO significant improvement. Also guessing whether or not PTI be any different does not justify poor management by current govt.

Last edited:
with all your efforts still how was USD at 97-98 6 month ago ........... with all your lies n stupid ego $ was 102.8 not later than Aug-sep 2013.
now yes i shd laugh but at your shameless face .....
n i am sure lowering of uSD rate n all economic indicators showing signs of improvement must cause u of tsunami every night

Economic turnaround? - Dr Farrukh Saleem
Weekly review: KSE-100 rises 1,108 points as bulls take control – The Express Tribune

Stupidity belongs to you. 2012 is year of copyright for the website. NOT the year of chart. Now چلو شاباش laugh at yourself.

Back
Top Bottom