What's new

US dollar reaches Rs160 in interbank market

One suggestion to our Pakistani friends. Currently our Dr. Manmohan Singh is jobless and not even MP. You can call him as economic adviser . He will be happy to help his motherland.

inr.PNG
usd.PNG

Very bad & very said!!
@BHarwana

Actually it is good that they are pitched against each other, there was no other way to get rid of their hold. So whatever and whoever benefits in this government ....... the next one will make sure that they pay it with interest. Gabrana nai hy thora arsa lagay ga par yeh kachra ub khud he aik doosray ko khatam kary ga.
Mohtaram! Jin ke paas maal Hai woa toa kuch guzara kar leyn gay, baqi log kya kareyn?
current policies are directly hurting middle/low income group.

Large population countries after all respond like large diesel engines....as opposed to a spritey small gasoline one.

I like that analogy. :D

Will steady once its there and then in 5 - 6 months i see it coming down gradually, under free float, to 140/150 mark

If the PKR ever appreciates to around 150 to the USD, it will be the "dawn of a new era" indeed. :D

Mohtaram! Jin ke paas maal Hai woa toa kuch guzara kar leyn gay, baqi log kya kareyn?

It is tough, it has been tough and it may remain so for few more years. Middle class cannot escape this, they had to bear the brunt of all the mismanagement. There are many positives attached to it as well, gradually this system will grow and tax net will broaden, taking some burden off the middle class. Time to lagay ga iss sab pay.

Middle and low income consider PTI is doing well ..They voted for it ...They should bear the results and support the government

Middle and low income consider PTI is doing well ..They voted for it ...They should bear the results and support the government
Really?
I daily hear the sentiments of low/middle income people, I don't want to quote there words here.

They might have voted, but when you start running out of income, it becomes matter of survival.

Really?
I daily hear the sentiments of low/middle income people, I don't want to quote there words here.

They might have voted, but when you start running out of income, it becomes matter of survival.
Yes they are ready to sacrifice...In fact they should be burden more and push towards poverty line and feel what majority is facing. They voted for corrupt in past
ملکی معیشت مستحکم ہو رہی ہے…..I don't have the courage to disagree with this latest statement..Such ha bas itna pata ha

Pakistan is heading towards another Venezuela and Zimbabwe. As per the agreement with IMF, government will not intervene unless dollar touches 200. I think if that happened it won't take time to reach 2000 or even more.

It is tough, it has been tough and it may remain so for few more years. Middle class cannot escape this, they had to bear the brunt of all the mismanagement. There are many positives attached to it as well, gradually this system will grow and tax net will broaden, taking some burden off the middle class. Time to lagay ga iss sab pay.
Janab ye Na ho ke time bhi lag jaey aur jaib bhi khali ho jaey aur behtri bhi Na Aey.

Yes they are ready to sacrifice...In fact they should be burden more and push towards poverty line and feel what majority is facing. They voted for corrupt in past
ملکی معیشت مستحکم ہو رہی ہے…..I don't have the courage to disagree with this latest statement..Such ha bas itna pata ha
Yes please why not, burden the already burdened people by taxing necessities of life-- you know our rulers (including Imran Khan) will be standing before ALLAH swt' on the day of judgement and they will be answerable for every single rupee zulm they do on common man.

This govt is no different, have you heard in the recent budget that they have decided to tax waderas and other influential, NO.

Back
Top Bottom