What's new

US dollar hits all-time high of Rs142 in interbank market

Pakistani private sector has very low debt go check it. All external and internal debt in Pakistan is of govt so it will not effect common man. Lol check Figuers and then debate on debt.

Government... WTF... WILL THEY PRINT NEW NOTES TO PAY OFF THE DEBTS...

How input cost increased seed price is same and electricity price for tube well is same and uria is down so what input is left? Wheat being exported and dollar going up means more rupee for farmers. :)
Support for one's party in one thing, but remember, "Jan ALLAH swt' ko deni hai"-

You very well know that most of the pesticides/fungicides etc., are imported - so after dollar increase, the price will go up or remain the same?

Wheat export brings no benefits to the farmers.

How is urea price down, are you serious?
each and every fertilizer price has gone up.

Pakistani private sector has very low debt go check it. All external and internal debt in Pakistan is of govt so it will not effect common man. Lol check Figuers and then debate on debt.

Every time PTI negotiates with IMF people curse PMLN for it. We will negotiate after every 2 months just to remember what PMLN did to us but not take loan. :)
Sir I am sorry but I have to say this , you stupid or what ?????? Have you checked the prices in Pakistan ???? Have yo checked the cement price ? DAP ? some chemicals ? even cosmetics (local ) is hell expensive now , pampers ? food items ? medicines ? cloths ? shows ? lol even Dettol price is 100 % from 50 to almost 100 .
What do you mean by not effect common Pakistanis ?????? lol

The Power looms industry is done and dusted, the raw material yarn (Sutar) Price is hiked way above due to high dollar rate, as a result the Looms are being shut down one by one, only those who had huge stock of yarn bought earlier, meaning big fishes, their looms are up and running, small trader is dying a fast death. The Looms machinery is being sold at iron price.

This PTI govt is a disaster to the country...
This is devoid of any logic how is the price of yarn hiking due to to high dollar rate and please post a source for your claims.

Sir I am sorry but I have to say this , you stupid or what ?????? Have you checked the prices in Pakistan ???? Have yo checked the cement price ? DAP ? some chemicals ? even cosmetics (local ) is hell expensive now , pampers ? food items ? medicines ? cloths ? shows ? lol even Dettol price is 100 % from 50 to almost 100 .
What do you mean by not effect common Pakistanis ?????? lol

Sir have we taken loan from IMF? It has been 100 days with depleted foreign reserves?

Prices are where PMLN left them.

Can you please stop this stupidity ……….. do you think we are stupid , idiots , do you think we don't know how this work ………. Why cant you tell people how much our debt increased ????? I am very hopeful at least 500 billion Rupees...……
Please stop...…..
These figures given by govts and I mean any govt, they are full of lies and rubbish.

Can you please stop this stupidity ……….. do you think we are stupid , idiots , do you think we don't know how this work ………. Why cant you tell people how much our debt increased ????? I am very hopeful at least 500 billion Rupees...……
Please stop...…..
No you are being khota khoor and was sleeping in cave when PMLN was taking loan and didn't raise the question then that how we will pay them back. Abusing or calling names wouldn't do a dime to reverse what PMLN has left for Pakistan.

Support for one's party in one thing, but remember, "Jan ALLAH swt' ko deni hai"-

You very well know that most of the pesticides/fungicides etc., are imported - so after dollar increase, the price will go up or remain the same?

Wheat export brings no benefits to the farmers.

How is urea price down, are you serious?
each and every fertilizer price has gone up.

Yes I have to give my life to Allah pak and I am not a supporter of PTI at all but what time of year is this? November and in November we don't need urea because it is harvest bro price goes up because production is closed in November of urea and comes down in season. :) I am a farmer I know so who is manipulating me or you?

Sir have we taken loan from IMF? It has been 100 days with depleted foreign reserves?

Prices are where PMLN left them.
Dear sir I am not the suppoerte of PML-N ,,,,, but ALLAH ka Wasta , don't lie that much . My import bill in 2017 and my import bill of 2018 saw 50 % increase , for example from 1 million to 1.5 million , and because of that my end item saw price hick , and that price increase bring low or poor sell , lol this is whole chain …….

In the end what ever y o u say sir ………….. Have a good day …….. I am done on this topic and thread ..

Meary jayso ka diwaliya niklnay ja raha hai oooooooorrrrrrrrrrr loogggg politics , politics khail rahain hain .

Back
Top Bottom