What's new

US Demands Indian Army To Battle The Taliban in Afghanistan

The only reference to anti India Afghans I find are in pdf , the ones I have met in the USA and mid East are very very friendly to India. Guess which country they dislike a lot ??

In that case, feel free to send the indian army to afghanistan. They will really love them as per your assertions.........:azn:

I am sure the most powerful entity in afghanistsn, the afghan taliban really love indian hindus/sikhs.........:lol:

Last edited:
Are you joking... they need at least 10 times ... to fight Taliban. They have 800,000 rats in IoJ&K to fight the civilians and handful of freedom fighters... and some Afghan may just attack Indians from behind.

No, no.......they'll be fine..........honestly they will........just let them send 500,000 indian troops to afghanistan for safe keeping.......it'll all be okay.......:azn:

India is a backstabbing rat that is being put in its rightful place.

What did I tell you folks? Indian duplicitous appeasement policy will backfire. That day has come folks. The Americans aren't crazy. India and the US have a contract. India is not delivering. The Americans did not provide call center jobs and weaponry as free lunch. Time has come for backstabbing India to deliver. America will name and shame India. India will deliver like a little slave.

India MUST take this golden opportunity and send at least 150000 of its troops to protect its allies from Pakistan and Pakistan's allies. Else you know what happened to your BLA terrorists few days ago. Also India should protect its route coming from Chabahar.

India MUST take this golden opportunity and send at least 150000 of its troops to protect its allies from Pakistan and Pakistan's allies. Else you know what happened to your BLA terrorists few days ago. Also India should protect its route coming from Chabahar.
the chootias can't even handle unarmed kashmiri civilians, afghan taliban ko handle karein gey yeh moo aur masoor ki daal! :lol:

Let the games begin...:pop:

The only reference to anti India Afghans I find are in pdf , the ones I have met in the USA and mid East are very very friendly to India. Guess which country they dislike a lot ??

Its Pakistan, something tells me that Indian Solders will be welcomed by the Afghans ( open Arms ), not so sure about the Talibans. Afghans you have met are the ones who got away from all the fighting, some even fought against the USSR ( went to school with them in States. )

So please do advocate to your Maternal home country to send cannon fooders, err Helping Solders. I think US should offer US Citizenship to any Indian that will serve as solder in Afghanistan for 10 odd years fighting in country side not hiding in some city, ( active combatant. )

Trump gets the brownie points while preparing for Blackwater to enter Afghanistan and take over military operations.

No strings attached, no accountability and to be able to secure US interests with even more ease without any further scrutiny.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/a...-crosshairs-of-blackwater-s-erik-prince-21655

Just media grandstanding with no substance. He knows it; we know it too.

He gets the votes of the family members of the high-risk troops who will return safely back.

While Afghanistan's minerals and security activities get taken over by a private military corporation.

And Pakistan will be able to do squat against Blackwaters without revealing themselves in front of the international community. :D

Trump just canceled Pakistan's Eid wish.

Meanwhile India will remain silent and continue to work with Afghanistan's civilian government to build roads, schools, training centres and hospitals for the locals and win their hearts.

And of course, our own consulates with government advisors on different issues.

Meh, he's just asking a rhetorical question.

Pakistanis over the years are under the assumption that US is somehow keeping them off us :lol:.

Once Blackwater takes over, it is bye bye to Pakistan's "non-state actors". While they aren't invincible, BW will have no legal constraint to hit Pakistani sponsored agencies hard or even Pakistani strategic interests. If they face any attack, BW will take off their gloves and dish out the pain to Pakistanis.

It would be interesting to watch a PMC whack their government forces. :D

Back
Top Bottom