What's new

US debt hits 14 trillon.Dollars

The world's most bankrupt economy.

I cant wait until they lose reserve currency status and cant feed their own people then they will cut down their murderous expeditions because they wont be able to afford their weapons.

Anonymous user

Missing the point again, of course I know the Americans are one of the biggest consumers of retails goods. The fact is companies like Wal Mart who dictate who to buy from which leads to the benefit of manufacturers (in China or elsewhere). Unless you are telling me Americans will boycott Wal Mart due to this I hardly see what your rants are about.

By the way, you mooncalf (I hoped I spelled this right for you), It is not about Americans boycotting Wal-Mart, but more so of overall American Spending. The American Spending dictates majority of Worlds economy.

Also you have yet to explain your theory of taxation on Blue Chip companies and the benefits it will bring to America

Let me give you one example hotshot... The Obama Care.... Do you know, how would that effect the Blue Chip Companies and the decisions they would make. That is to Political!!!

Here is a real business perspective for you, If US gov't Removes Payroll Taxes, it would change the outcome that you are so proud off.....

By the way, you mooncalf (I hoped I spelled this right for you),

Wow that took you a week to just to think of an insult? Doesn't have quite the same ring to it as Dipstick but I give you some brownie point for creativity. Here you go :azn:
326680.jpg

It is not about Americans boycotting Wal-Mart, but more so of overall American Spending. The American Spending dictates majority of Worlds economy.

Read my original points it was about the retailers dictating the manufacturing orders, sure American spending dictates the retailers but guess who's the biggest retailer in America. Stop diddling out of point.

Let me give you one example hotshot... The Obama Care.... Do you know, how would that effect the Blue Chip Companies and the decisions they would make. That is to Political!!!

Here is a real business perspective for you, If US gov't Removes Payroll Taxes, it would change the outcome that you are so proud off.....

No I don't know how Obamacare (Not that I even care about it) or reduction of Payroll taxes will reduce the US Debt. Why don't do you do as I suggested and put out how it links up with backed up with some associated articles of credence.

Again still waiting on your reply on
"Also you have yet to explain your theory of taxation on Blue Chip companies and the benefits it will bring to America with its current deficit or better yet negate the articles I provided about Blue Chip companies evading taxes."

Btw if you're gonna reply with another two liner and mixed insults don't bother cause I'll just take it as another laugh and ignore it ;) As mentioned prior

"In addition your counter arguments to myself and Obambam are really of low standard, you come up with initial opinions which we took time to counter and support with articles which you later skim thru and give a one liner rebuttal which are usually of no substance. If you think we’re wrong we are open to hearing your opinions assuming they are reasonable & of good standing and if so we stand to be corrected."

14 trillion dollars looted by the Wall Street regime from both countries around the world and the common American people.

Voting is useless. The corporate interests have already hijacked the United States. It is time for Americans to rise up against their oppressors on Wall Street and the goons in the US army. Do not be afraid to fight and die for your freedom, Americans. The British were kicked out by ordinary farmers with pitchforks. If the US army sees how ordinary Americans are willing to fight against their oppressors, they will join you and kick out the kleptocracy in Washington.

What is the difference between the mafia and the US government? The mafia doesn't have a seat in the UN!

14 trillion dollars looted by the Wall Street regime from both countries around the world and the common American people.

Voting is useless. The corporate interests have already hijacked the United States. It is time for Americans to rise up against their oppressors on Wall Street and the goons in the US army. Do not be afraid to fight and die for your freedom, Americans. The British were kicked out by ordinary farmers with pitchforks. If the US army sees how ordinary Americans are willing to fight against their oppressors, they will join you and kick out the kleptocracy in Washington.

What is the difference between the mafia and the US government? The mafia doesn't have a seat in the UN!

But there is one Mafia 'Party' that has a seat in the UN.....can you guess who.... :lol:

I cant wait until they lose reserve currency status and cant feed their own people then they will cut down their murderous expeditions because they wont be able to afford their weapons.

Don't hold your breath...we could lose a quarter of our economy and live better that 3/4 of the world.

Don't hold your breath...we could lose a quarter of our economy and live better that 3/4 of the world.

but that would mean african americans not getting their welfare checks. what if they rise up in the south? don't forget that america went into civil war for african americans.

But there is one Mafia 'Party' that has a seat in the UN.....can you guess who.... :lol:

Russian Mafia and its "political wing" United Russia, along with big mafia boss Putin with personal wealth of 60 billion USD in Swiss Banks?

Anonymous user
Again still waiting on your reply on
"Also you have yet to explain your theory of taxation on Blue Chip companies and the benefits it will bring to America with its current deficit or better yet negate the articles I provided about Blue Chip companies evading taxes."

That is excatly why you are a MOONCALF, Payroll Tax elimination are one part of Blue Chip benefits of not offshore manufacturing.... Do you really have any idea of Taxation that is placed in US firms.. You dumbA$$.... You have no Idea what you are talking about and as an example you give a service industry examples.... Your China is in Deficit in this Industry, so talk little less!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...

P.S. I actuall own something, and this is beer and typing time.....:partay: (your reason for late response)

That is excatly why you are a MOONCALF, Payroll Tax elimination are one part of Blue Chip benefits of not offshore manufacturing.... Do you really have any idea of Taxation that is placed in US firms.. You dumbA$$.... You have no Idea what you are talking about and as an example you give a service industry examples.... Your China is in Deficit in this Industry, so talk little less!!!!!!!!!!

So you are suggesting elimination of payroll tax to encourage manufacturing jobs to come back to the US.

Payroll Tax makes up about 36% of federal government revenue (bearing in mind the US is already in deficit), so how are they going to make up for the shortfall in Federal Revenue if the payroll tax is cut?
Numbers_Figure-1_What-are-fed-govts-sources-of-revenue_3.gif

In addition the China average manufacturing wage per month is 134 USD and there are loads of countries that have far less or slightly more. By cutting the payroll taxes which manufacturing industries are going benefit from this? No doubt some really high tech industries will see the benefit but I hardly doubt any US worker will work for 134 USD per month assembling Ipads. Doesn't the US unemployment benefit pay more then this already?
Manufacturing Sector Average Salary Income - International Comparison

P.S. I actuall own something, and this is beer and typing time.....:partay: (your reason for late response)

Err okay so you own something, don't let me stop you from telling everyone about it on the internet.

I think the mooncalf you keep talking about is the one staring at you in the mirror each morning ;)

Jew banks will lend US untill they own every thing in USA and then they will run to next big civilization and claim to be victims

Back
Top Bottom