What's new

US court issues summons for Saudi Arabia's Mohammed bin Salman

@Test7
@T-123456

Read the notification for your deleted posts instead of continuing to attack the moderators and forum.
So,your professional tries to denigrate my country,i counter with clear understandable arguments.
He cant counter and you come delete my post but keep his post which caused it all and i have to be ok wiith that?
What does that tell me about you?

So,your professional tries to denigrate my country,i counter with clear understandable arguments.
He cant counter and you come delete my post but keep his post which caused it all and i have to be ok wiith that?
Is his post (that you linked to while tagging me earlier) edited to remove the brothel reference or not?

That is part of moderating - as I pointed out earlier, we are human and don't catch everything 100%.

Instead of attacking the moderators and forum, be patient and politely bring our attention to something that was missed.
Yes and as human moderators we first find the cause.
But its ok,we cant all be @waz .

Yes and as human moderators we first find the cause.
But its ok,we cant all be @waz .
And as a human moderator, I thought I had already addressed the cause, which you then said was not addressed, so it was revisited.

So, for the last time. If you have concerns, bring it to the attention of a moderator politely and with civility and refrain from attacking the moderators and forum.

The approach you guys keep taking, on attacking the forum and staff, is not helpful and not acceptable.

For the last time,do not threaten me,im polite and civil to those who are to me?
You think i give shit if you ban me or any other Turk?
We dont take shit from no one.
Never try to belittle us,we are not slaves and never been unlike you.
Go and ban me,you will never have my respect,you little shit.
Im out Turks,**** this place.
These are forum rules.

You accept them when you agree to join the forum and post on here.

If you do not want to follow the forum rules, then you know what to do.

Pointing out the forum rules and asking you to follow them is not a 'threat' - it is preventing comments such as yours from hijacking threads as you have so wonderfully done here.

Ciao.

Any more attacks on moderators and the forum will result in warnings.

If you have issues, then raise it in GHQ.

This has already been addressed on the other thread.

@jaibi @waz @cabatli_53 @WebMaster

I am not putting up with this again.
I have a critical question in GHQ that is pending for around a week now and if not answered can potentially risk the bans of many members. I don't want to spend my whole life waiting for an answer of question with critical importance. I don't even want to think about people with more minor problems waiting for your "help". When questions are not answered where do you think I should raise my concerns? Are we really going to bother directly @WebMaster for everything going on in this forum? The easiest thing to say is "Don't criticize the Mods or you will get banned". If you want people to respect your work you must gain that respect.
Attack to forum or moderators? We didn't attack anyone. If you delete members' messages, you will encounter a reaction. We think the whole team is fair, except for you. This is not the reason to be banned. If you want to see how fair you are to Turkish members, you can immediately start a survey at the Turkish thread.
Don't even try bro. It is a lost cause. This is my sincere advice. Keep going if you want to be banned and you would not even know the reason behind it like a couple of members.

Are we really going to bother directly @WebMaster for everything going on in this forum?
You can be polite and post a question on the profile of a moderator regarding action they have taken or something you would like them to review. You can also report the post again if the issue is not addressed, and, though we don't typically recommend it, tag a moderator and bring their attention to an issue on the open thread (be polite about it please).

Finally, there is GHQ if you think a moderator is acting out of line.

That's all you have to do. Don't attack the moderators, staff and forum - be patient and raise your concern through one of the many avenues available.

What exactly does attacking the moderators and forum accomplish? Absolutely nothing.

Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem keeps reiterating, that we have become a "soft state." Who losses the most because of this soft state? The People.

When people in power, elected by us, work on their own agendas, and in return harm us, if this isn't injustice, what is?

Diplomacy is the art of slapping someone, and he actually liking it. We failed miserably. Now it is up to the "deep state" to salvage this fiasco. Let see what what reaction, if any transpires, from today's meeting at GHQ.
GHQ should still support the government while cooling down the situation in a tactful way. A house divided against itself, cannot stand.... everything else is of secondary importance...

The Question is why this guy is suing in the US while he lives in Canada!? That is already strange on its own..
Also the article says clearly that: "The claims in the lawsuit are allegations which have not been proven."
If you read his history and his whole carrier achievements, it seems he is mole. lolzz.

Chill out guys ... we need to discuss " Ishaq e memnu " ....

It's called making noise.
Yes and looks fishy..why the Canadian authorities who have "detected the Hit team" did not arrest them or at least follow them to their destinations..to get solid proof that they were stalking this guy!? That is how intelligence work.. This sounds more like an attempt by the US democrats to dirty MBS reputation based on the Kashoggi affair where nothing could be proven against him.. Knowing he supports Trump.. so they saw a fake opportunity to dirty both reputations at the same time.. but it is to no avail.. a desperate move.. nothing else..

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom