What's new

US court issues summons for Saudi Arabia's Mohammed bin Salman

Iman and Amal are two distinct stuffs; hence, they are mentioned separately in the KITAP...

Due to the deception and enticing from Nefs, folks do indulge in "immoral" activities, but due to Iman there's always a chance to come back. However, once Iman is lost there's no return...

Once folks fear the USA/UK/Israil/India etc. as they should fear Allah it means it's lost....

The GCC nations had a good opportunity to play the role of unifier. Unfortunately they lack the iman and ability to deliver. That is the sad truth. Too preoccupied with seeking vengeance and playing divide and conquer.

its all by design. the u.s. looks forward to having anarchy on the streets of these gulf nations, especially the ksa. remember, they don't need saudi oil anymore. on top of that, mister spoiled brat of a crown prince shot himself in his own arse by detaining the lebonese prime minister & carrying out the kashogi assassination. notice how the u.s. kept pretty quiet during those incidences. wasn't in support of the crown prince even though I'm sure he would like to think so. uncle sam just let that buffoon set himself up for a total disaster cuz now thy u.s. can also detain, trial & even execute his royal stupidass which would drive all the other royal stupidass king wannabes to kill each other on the streets causing inter tribal fights that can easily spin out of control & turn into a full blown civil war.

Trump probably has the right idea about this. He'd probably be thinking, why pay Saudi's when you can embroil them in a civil war, and then call for regime change, all the while taking over the oil fields to get the oil for free. The arabs are in disarray all over and the US just might go for the kill. The whole GCC is a tinderbox waiting to explode.

My thread yesterday is relevant here. Pakistan has to choose relations very carefully and unfortunately the Saudi relationship may have to re shaped, re developed or re something else because the parameters are a changing. The day has arrived where the USA are gently putting their knee on the Saudi throat and the outcome will be interesting.

If the USA can do this to their "brothers" who are little Pakistan?

BTW nothing will develop out of this summons - if they could blatantly murder Kashoggi in front of the eye of the worlds - this is nothing. Money talks the rest walks. Saudi unfortunately the tap is starting to run dry. Only a matter of time - the Saudi will be knocking at OUR doorsteps...... not long now.

Last edited by a moderator:
One is openly advocated by the state, the other is not. Big difference. There will always be a section of the population that indulges in vices, but does that mean, the state should allow it?

I'm talking about in the Islamic context, not western. When you claim to be a leader of the ummah and then openly actually run brothels, you kind of lost it there.
That being said - it’s not as if the house of saud is clean; albeit with the pleasures reserved for the ruling family.

All the vices you have mentioned I have aptly encountered many years ago in the tallest building in Riyadh within the offices of its owner. Even private elevators to the area.

vices are vices, which is better? Open and available to see who ventures there or not or hidden behind an Abaya?

Allowing of concerts, gambling dens, vogue shoot..... the countdown for house of saud have already started.

I'm talking about in the Islamic context

OK, so let's evaluate KSA in same context.

When you claim to be a leader of the ummah and then openly ...

.. gives loans to brother muslim nations on Riba!

According to you, allowing prostitution is worse than a nation claiming to be the leader of the ummah (i.e. KSA) that consumes Riba! How does that work? Surely you know the severity of consuming riba in Quran and Hadith.

According to you, allowing prostitution is worse than a nation claiming to be the leader of the ummah (i.e. KSA) that consumes Riba! How does that work? Surely you know the severity of consuming riba in Quran and Hadith.
Two very different things, but arguing with someone who is clueless about Intl financing is pointless.

Please continue in KSA bashing, and living in your fantasy world.

Tell me any Muslim Majority country that does not consume Riba and I will endorse that country. All nations in this era have their fair share of evils. Reminds me of a book title, "No Good Men Among the Living".

Anyways, kindly stick to the topic everyone.

Tell me any Muslim Majority country that does not consume Riba and I will endorse that country. All nations in this era have their fair share of evils. Reminds me of a book title, "No Good Men Among the Living".

Anyways, kindly stick to the topic everyone.
Sir, the title of this threads should be, "how to insult those who bail you out, each time you are down"

Sir, the title of this threads should be, "how to insult those who bail you out, each time you are down"
Current downturn of relation, if there is, may not last forever. So people should make mistakes in anger that will leave permanent mark.

They helped us we should be obliged and if they didn’t they were never obligated to. It is we who are obligated to put our house in order instead of venting on others to perpetually bale us out.

One is openly advocated by the state, the other is not. Big difference. There will always be a section of the population that indulges in vices, but does that mean, the state should allow it?

I'm talking about in the Islamic context, not western. When you claim to be a leader of the ummah and then openly actually run brothels, you kind of lost it there.

You do have a point brother. Indeed both societies have their share of moral vices.

I don't know the details of Turkey in this regards.

However if it was up to Erdoğan, knowing him, it would be banned already. The problem is a significant portion of Turkey which is liberal and would clash with him over these small issues.

However that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. KSA is digging its own grave. Need I remind you that the families of 9/11 victims still have a case against the Saudis which US government has not yet thrown out? More political blackmail.

Yeah, I don't support the insults, but plz go on social media and check the complexes of stooges of Saudi feifdom, they think they own Pakistan bcoz of their few billion worth loan, they think they own our weapons, Mullah and military, we are their slaves, bcoz of these delusions, they don't respect us and I think this thought process have been normalized in Kingdom and reached higher level, they don't give Govt of Pakistan respect which they used to.

I don't support any fight or war of words but it's time we should show them that we can do good even without them by not borrowing any money or taking aid.

We survived without US aid.

Back
Top Bottom