What's new

US considers more troops for Afghanistan

I have been very depressed lately. We read every day about impeaching our President and we call it a NUMBERS GAME. Do we really believe that this is a GAME.
Why don’t we wake up and look around us.
India is threatening of discontinuing the Peace Process. Incursions into Swat and North Waziristan have increased tremendously. On American Internet Grapevine we read that our Taliban Leaders are on C.I.A pay roll and possess encryption equipment which we can not decipher. The American sources also tell us of the massive build up of U.S Navy in our Southern Seas. In the U.S Presidential Elections it seems that the only way the Republican Candidate can win if the U.S shows their Military Muscle. Would they do it on Iran, North Waziristan, or in Georgia.
Do we stop to wonder what is going to happen to us.
And we still call it a GAME.

US commander may visit Pakistan today

Iqbal Choudhry

ISLAMABAD: Commander of the United States Special Operation Command (USSOCOM) Admiral Eric Thor Olson is expected to reach Pakistan today (Thursday) on a two-day visit, The Post learnt.

During his tour, he will meet key officials of the government.

He will also visit Peshawar and may visit the operational areas as well. US spokesman Lou Fintor, when contacted, said, "I don't have information in this regard."

Admiral Eric Olson is the current commander of the USSOCOM, and the first naval officer ever to be appointed to the grade of a three-star and four-star admiral as well as the first naval officer to be USSOCOM's combatant commander

Back
Top Bottom