What's new

US calls on Pakistan to arrest recently freed Islamist leader Hafiz Saeed

Like the repercussions Pakistan was warned about during Trump speech in Afghanistan? We are so doomed :fie:

So you think Yadav was a sponsored terrorist who has killed a lot of people?

And you also think that your word is good enough to convince a world that RAW is a terrorist organisation, sponsored by Indians?

The very best of luck to you. None of your earlier formulae worked; maybe this time you'll get lucky.

Of course, somebody who disagrees with you is juvenile, and also mentally ill, under medication.

Clear and logical, leaving nothing to the imagination.

We didn't ask for anything. We didn't need to. And, as you will learn from the posts of Viper, you have been the slaves, and you have been the slaves for 70 years now. It is easy to forget, in the noise and clamour of applause for the new master, that you belonged to the camp of those whom you despise.

Strange how the wheel turns around.
Who are we slaves of exactly? Do you care to elaborate?

I thought you didn't ask for anything
US refuses to support Modi's position on Balochistan
Obama Answer to Indian Girl asking him to declare Pakistan as Terrorist
indian asks US to stop Aid to Pakistan

pooja of trump by hindu sena

I thought you were invincible and didn't need a foreign country to help you handle Pakistan despite the numerical advantage you have

US has lost its leverage on Pakistan....You can't fool Pakistan for long time. India may be your partner, but for us he is an enemy.

So you think Yadav was a sponsored terrorist who has killed a lot of people?

And you also think that your word is good enough to convince a world that RAW is a terrorist organisation, sponsored by Indians?

We all know we don't need anyone else to believe it - we just need to say it often enough to score points.

We all know we don't need anyone else to believe it - we just need to say it often enough to score points.

Disappointing, but understandable, considering the thoroughly phony atmosphere that we have created in which to interact with each other.

why not America says any words about the hindu terrorist groups who killed several Muslims in Burma, Kashmir,& even in Pakistan

India should just assassinate saeeed hafreez.

Just like the burwani terrorist the killed in Kashmir

India needs to act saeed and daewood

Take them out
indians will do nothing but cry to America and soil their adult diapers like you

Disappointing, but understandable, considering the thoroughly phony atmosphere that we have created in which to interact with each other.

Absolutely. I don't think there is a single politician on either side of the border who is willing to talk sincerely. The topic of Kashmir is a political hot potato, anyone who is open to compromise is immediately labelled as weak. This is the environment created. Naturally i'm going to blame the Indian media to propagating it first, you'll probably disagree - truth is i'm not old enough to know who started the propaganda against who - i just know where we sit today. Who would have tought it at the time, but Vajpayee and Musharraf were the closest anyone got to a resolution.

I don’t really trust this guy but I guess they just have him to p*ss India off lol

Who are we slaves of exactly? Do you care to elaborate?

No, I do not care to elaborate. If you had read my post carefully, and reading posts carefully is not one of your bad habits, you would have noticed that the remark was made by a Pakistani. Check with him, please.

I thought you didn't ask for anything

In simple language, having a position is not equivalent to asking others to support that position. You might feel that croquet is far more suited to society than is cricket. That is your position. If you go around the streets with pamphlets asking people to agree with your well-reasoned position, you are asking for something.

We have a position, that doesn't necessarily mean that we trudge the streets distributing pamphlets.

So?

Obama Answer to Indian Girl asking him to declare Pakistan as Terrorist

While I share your trusting belief in the right of each individual to express herself, with no fear of any nonsensical laws coming in the way, I cannot share your belief that an Indian girl writing to the American President does not amount to a representation by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs. It is this lack of subtlety on my part that has kept me from rising to great heights, such as Think Tank - Analyst.

If only I had been better nourished in my infancy.

indian asks US to stop Aid to Pakistan

A public duty.....

pooja of trump by hindu sena

....and a public exhibition of stupidity by a determinedly primitive bunch of savages. Next thing we know, they will block the streets in the national capital.

I thought you were invincible and didn't need a foreign country to help you handle Pakistan despite the numerical advantage you have

Of course that is true. Should we then, merely because we are ourselves less than affected, leave others unaware of the nature of things?

...Not enough evidence to convict him so what more do they want?
It isn't that there isn't "enough evidence to convict"; it's that the Pakistani court doesn't accept the evidence released is admissible.

One example is the voice records of the terrorists' commanders. These exist, but Pakistan's court says there's no existing law or procedure to take voice samples from the accused to see if they match so this evidence can't be used: link.

By contrast, in the U.S. the accused can be compelled to give such samples for the purpose of identification: it is not a testimonial like a forced confession would be. Nor is it an unreasonable form of search-and-seizure since accused talks plenty to others and no property is being seized; therefore, it is not a violation of his person. (Reference: United States v. Dionisio, 1973)

The source is indian which means BS
Absolutely. I don't think there is a single politician on either side of the border who is willing to talk sincerely. The topic of Kashmir is a political hot potato, anyone who is open to compromise is immediately labelled as weak -
Certainly on the Pakistani side! Consider Mugwop: he obviously owes Indians an apology for slandering them but the thought doesn't even enter his mind.

It isn't that there isn't "enough evidence to convict"; it's that the Pakistani court doesn't accept the evidence released is admissible.

One example is the voice records of the terrorists' commanders. These exist, but Pakistan's court says there's no existing law or procedure to take voice samples from the accused to see if they match so this evidence can't be used: link.

By contrast, in the U.S. the accused can be compelled to give such samples for the purpose of identification: it is not a testimonial like a forced confession would be. Nor is it an unreasonable form of search-and-seizure since accused talks plenty to others and no property is being seized; therefore, it is not a violation of his person. (Reference: United States v. Dionisio, 1973)

Certainly on the Pakistani side! Consider Mugwop: he obviously owes Indians an apology for slandering them but the thought doesn't even enter his mind.

Hmm.

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

When Nag the basking cobra hears the careless foot of man,
He will sometimes wriggle sideways and avoid it if he can.
But his mate makes no such motion where she camps beside the trail.

When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,
They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.
'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,
For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;
But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale—
The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—
Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.
Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact
To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,
To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.
Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex
Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male.

She who faces Death by torture for each life beneath her breast
May not deal in doubt or pity—must not swerve for fact or jest.
These be purely male diversions—not in these her honour dwells—
She the Other Law we live by, is that Law and nothing else.

She can bring no more to living than the powers that make her great
As the Mother of the Infant and the Mistress of the Mate.
And when Babe and Man are lacking and she strides unclaimed to claim
Her right as femme (and baron), her equipment is the same.

She is wedded to convictions—in default of grosser ties;
Her contentions are her children, Heaven help him who denies!—
He will meet no suave discussion, but the instant, white-hot, wild,
Wakened female of the species warring as for spouse and child.

Unprovoked and awful charges—even so the she-bear fights,
Speech that drips, corrodes, and poisons—even so the cobra bites,
Scientific vivisection of one nerve till it is raw
And the victim writhes in anguish—like the Jesuit with the squaw!

So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthral but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male.

Now slaves of mughal empire and british colonial will tell us what is the the meaning of 'slave' .jadhav himself accepted everything so nothing to prove , yeah he is a kid cz logically on record we have a relation with usa long before you guys have..so we know them better .nothing to elaborate much.@joe shearur

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom