What's new

US building military base in Afghanistan near Iran border

No one hate terrorism more than a Pakistani.. and no one has been victim of it more than us.

Do not get so narrow in your search.. do not ignore the murder of Ahmad Shah Massod, perhaps he also refused to sell him self... while both India and Iran failed to protect him .. with all there intelligence resources.

You are angry because of few diplomats and in Pakistan terrorists are being freed from jail, despite having caught red handed... and the person who is releasing them visited US and was debriefed and awarded there.
We have seen people profiting from TTP killings and still blaming the victims.
Look at the ground reality around you who is profiting?

Where as Islamic scholars have declared the TTP and their masters unislamic, we do not need any one telling us terrorists are bad people... we know it more than you.. we have suffered while some have profited out of it and Inshallah their profits will take them to deepest hell.
Inshallah :pakistan:

Trust me when we have enough arty to take care of those.

Let's get one of the basic things right first.

Your troops might be trained day and night.

They are not trained to fight in 45c heat - they dont survive.

Aint got a chance.

Besides Irans armed forces are MASSIVE it isn;t your broken down Iraq or Afghanistan without an army. Those countries didnt have an army like Pakistans. And you're dreaming about Iran.

The US is dotting bases and military equipment around the Middle East. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and a few other states to attack Iran - it is quiet obvious to the educated eye.

It shall still fail.

Aint got a chance.

Besides Irans armed forces are MASSIVE it isn;t your broken down Iraq or Afghanistan without an army. Those countries didnt have an army like Pakistans. And you're dreaming about Iran.

The US is dotting bases and military equipment around the Middle East. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Jordan and a few other states to attack Iran - it is quiet obvious to the educated eye.

It shall still fail.

LOL you talk like you haven't seen U.S. military personnel fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan for many years in the heat. Don't matter about numbers since past history has shown the U.S. military can fight and defeat massive armies.

Not to mention U.S. military has trained in the deserts as well back in the U.S..

Don't start talking crap unless you can back it up.

1 4 Marines, JGSDF train together in Mojave Desert, Part 1 - YouTube

Aint got a chance.

It shall still fail.

It doesn't matter how massive Iran's armed forces are. Iran barely has an airforce right now, correct me if I'm wrong. Do you know what happens with air superiority? Go watch a Gulf War documentary, come back to your pc, listen to the song "Proud to be an American", then respond.

If anything is stopping a US invasion right now, it's definitely not Iran's conventional military.

It doesn't matter how massive Iran's armed forces are. Iran barely has an airforce right now, correct me if I'm wrong. Do you know what happens with air superiority? Go watch a Gulf War documentary, come back to your pc, listen to the song "Proud to be an American", then respond.

If anything is stopping a US invasion right now, it's definitely not Iran's conventional military.

It does matter.

I dont watch biased documentaries anymore. They're bad for my eyes and ears.

I will give you a fact. A half well equipped Hezbollah pounded the "2nd" best army in the world aka Israel in 2006. And Iran is a country with more man power and equipment.

You shouldn't lick the American backside, they have caused those "common" riots in your country which seem to be escalating....You need to wake up.

LOL you talk like you haven't seen U.S. military personnel fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan for many years in the heat. Don't matter about numbers since past history has shown the U.S. military can fight and defeat massive armies.

Not to mention U.S. military has trained in the deserts as well back in the U.S..

Don't start talking crap unless you can back it up.

1 4 Marines, JGSDF train together in Mojave Desert, Part 1 - YouTube

And your 1min Youtube video backs you up does it?

Dont make me laugh, at train in deserts back home - what deserts you have back home? You call them deserts? Temperature doesnt go above 30 tops.

Maybe you should go over to the Middle East and see for yourself when the sun is shining so bright at 45c you can barely keep your eyes open and the shades you wear aren't still good enough. And to top it off you have sweat literally dorpping off you, and then you got all your gear on you....

Unless you been over there and seen the weather, keep dreaming in coo coo land with your max 30c temperature, and hurricanes LMAO.

Your army has only "won" because of the aircrafts it uses. Without those your army is nothing but fat slobs who eat like dogs.

Aint got a chance.

It shall still fail.
You must be confusing the US with Britain.....we have deserts here (I live in one) and it gets every bit as hot as that. And guess where we train? And 1 American is worth any 100 from that region.....we just use the aircraft because it is funny to listen to them jabber like monkeys when you light them up.

And 1 American is worth any 100 from that region.....we just use the aircraft because it is funny to listen to them jabber like monkeys when you light them up.

that was rascist and
yes US ARMY and MARINES train in desert all the time as i was in Fort huachuca and it was hell and YES WE are very well trained and our equipment is way better then those in that region and also our basic infantry equipment is very superior to their special forces equipment that they use so just imagine what the green beret and rangers will have in the bags

But you my friend are a certified racist

Nope....just like to push buttons. Huachuca is an armpit....you have my sympathy. Intelligence per chance? Most of the people I know who have been sent there go for the language school.

Nope....just like to push buttons. Huachuca is an armpit....you have my sympathy. Intelligence per chance? Most of the people I know who have been sent there go for the language school.

no for language they go to california and washington states usually in an airforce base (where every thing is nice from barracks to chow halls etc) and huachuca is Intel analyst and Humint and ALLsource anylyst trainning base. i was their for six months in ait

Gotcha....knew that some of the intel boys went there....thought it was for language. The Air Forces bases are nice....but the best I've been to are the Navy facilities....even though they segregate the mess-halls like crazy (by rank....guess if you are all on a ship you gotta work harder to keep down fraternization)

@Juice, why don't you cowboys leave us alone and go deal with those Mexican Cartels which pretty much run South-Western US? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Juice, why don't you cowboys leave us alone and go deal with those Mexican Cartels which pretty much run South-Western US? :lol:
I live right across from Juarez.....strangely enough it doesn't really cross the border. Still sux though, used to love day trips over there....no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha....knew that some of the intel boys went there....thought it was for language. The Air Forces bases are nice....but the best I've been to are the Navy facilities....even though they segregate the mess-halls like crazy (by rank....guess if you are all on a ship you gotta work harder to keep down fraternization)

is that what they call it in the navy "mess-hall" in army they call it either DEFAC or dinning facility or Chow-hall i.e Form up we are going to chow-hall and we going to chow down But before we go their WE have to get their and how we gonna get their you gonna low crawl while i call Cadence-SSG Nate
:rofl: he was a real A-hole if you know what i mean

ya navy is UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm i leave it at that

is that what they call it in the navy "mess-hall" in army they call it either DEFAC or dinning facility or Chow-hall i.e Form up we are going to chow-hall and we going to chow down But before we go their WE have to get their and how we gonna get their you gonna low crawl while i call Cadence-SSG Nate
:rofl: he was a real A-hole if you know what i mean

ya navy is UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm i leave it at that
I was Army....we called it a mess hall back in the day (dining facility too, never DEFAC...must be a new thing). Had some buddies in the Navy (one on boomers) yeaaaah, know what you mean. (ps....chow-hall too) You must be talking basic or AIT....we went on our own after that (not as a group...you just had to show up at the right hours...plus we had a special facility open all night for those on duty) Ah...dining while in basic.....by the time you got your chow the DI was yelling it was time to leave....if you made it to the trash-cans you had to dump what you had. You would wolf it down in line, still eat fast because of that.

Back
Top Bottom