What's new

US bipartisan support for Afghanistan

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Here is a great read from the Atlantic Council, showcasing that Afghanistan is very much top of the agenda in the US, and how they see a stable Afghanistan strongly inline with American interests in the region.
This kind of support provides the ANSF and the NUG with ample time and resources in order to stablize Afghanistan and also kill those Talis who wont negotiate.

In summary its for Talis and their backers to decide between war and peace, Afghans have the time now while the Talis have the watches, make peace now or forever be gone.

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/imag...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

@pakistani342 : As I explained in my earlier posts, the Kunduz episode has been blessing in disguise for NUG, the US doesn't want another Mosul. So I am afraid your tax dollars will be in the pipeline to Afghanistan for the foreseeable future, but at least you have an honest partner "Ashraf Ghani" now who will account for each penny you send.

Last edited:
Godspeed Afghanistan. Too much barbarianism and suffering you have endured. This is time to tie up ends and build an inclusive country.

Back
Top Bottom