What's new

US Bio-warfare Laboratories In West Africa Are The Origins Of The Ebola Epidemic.

I've heard diseases start in Africa because:

1) Africans have more similar DNA to primates than nonAfricans
2) They regularly consume primate and bat meat called "bush meat"
3) They don't cook their food

All three increase to the risk of disease, when together they are a petri dish for pandemics.

Totally untrue. That's a vile, false statement spread by white supremacists. Besides, what diseases are we talking about ?
Take a list of all recent lethal viruses- Bird Flu, SARS, Swine Flu. All of them started in China/ Hong Kong etc.
Also , Ebola has hardly "started". It has been around since the 1970s and regularly strikes once or twice a decade.

The sinister agenda behind Ebola is slowly revealing itself. We have to wait a few more weeks before we can put more pieces of the puzzle together. What we already know is that the US biowarfare labs in West Africa released this virus.

Obviously as we can see, there are many CIA agents on PDF trying to dismiss this as 'conspiracy theories' or making jokes out of it so that the truth will not get out or if it gets out then make light of it.

What the CIA agents on PDF will not tell is the very organisation that these paid posters work for has assassinated Michael Hastings, Serena Shim and Christophe de Margerie for exposing US military operations, CIA operation of actually running ISIS and not being loyal to the petrodollar respectively.

We thought Nazi Germany was evil, well they now have competition from the pure evil fascists in the United States.

Stay tuned folks, the heinous regime has gone into hyper aggressive mode killing everybody that speaks up against the murderous regime.

CIA trolls on PDF are growing like a cancer. Notice how they attack me for questioning the official narrative.

The sinister agenda behind Ebola is slowly revealing itself. We have to wait a few more weeks before we can put more pieces of the puzzle together. What we already know is that the US biowarfare labs in West Africa released this virus.

Obviously as we can see, there are many CIA agents on PDF trying to dismiss this as 'conspiracy theories' or making jokes out of it so that the truth will not get out or if it gets out then make light of it.

What the CIA agents on PDF will not tell is the very organisation that these paid posters work for has assassinated Michael Hastings, Serena Shim and Christophe de Margerie for exposing US military operations, CIA operation of actually running ISIS and not being loyal to the petrodollar respectively.

We thought Nazi Germany was evil, well they now have competition from the pure evil fascists in the United States.

Stay tuned folks, the heinous regime has gone into hyper aggressive mode killing everybody that speaks up against the murderous regime.

CIA trolls on PDF are growing like a cancer. Notice how they attack me.

Odd...Americans in Africa have caught the disease but no Chinese....hmm......

Odd...Americans in Africa have caught the disease but no Chinese....hmm......

Fascists couldn't care less about Americans or any other race. All fascists care about is preserving their power.

You're a complete fool if you think the elites care about nationalities or races.

Of course you wouldn't care since you and your buddies are working for US intelligence agencies as disinformation agents.

CIA trolls on PDF are growing like a cancer. Notice how they attack me for questioning the official narrative.

Ah, you caught me! I'm a CIA plant trolling PDF for the sole purpose of making Americans look stupid as I attack China. You figured it out! Now I'll have to be reassigned to trolling Namibia or the Vatican.

Fascists couldn't care less about Americans or any other race. All fascists care about is preserving their power.

You're a complete fool if you think the elites care about nationalities or races.

Of course you wouldn't care since you and your buddies are working for US intelligence agencies as disinformation agents.

I think the Chinese nationals in those countries have already been inoculated and that is why they haven't caught anything.
This was the Chinese plan from the beginning...it is blatantly obvious.

Ah, you caught me! I'm a CIA plant trolling PDF for the sole purpose of making Americans look stupid as I attack China. You figured it out! Now I'll have to be reassigned to trolling Namibia or the Vatican.

Joke all you want, but I see for who you are.

You might fool all the other PDF members but not me.

Don't lie, you're Submarine Swamy.

@desis I caught him!

Don't lie, you're Submarine Swamy.

@desis I caught him!

Wait!!! Who the hell's that? Seriously I don't know. Have the admins check my IP or what ever, you will find that they are not the same as I am not the person you stated. I'm another American who is poking fun at the response of people who think all of us are government agents that troll internet forums. I don't know who that is I literally joined PDF on Wednesday and have never before set foot here. I'm being serious this time, while before I was joking.

Last edited:
Wait!!! Who the hell's that? Seriously I don't know. Have the admins check my IP or what ever, you will find that they are not the same as I am not the person you stated. I'm another American who is poking fun at the response of people who think all of us are government agents that troll internet forums. I don't know who that is I literally joined PDF on Wednesday and have never before set foot here. I'm being serious this time, while before I was joking.

I was joking lol. Keep an eye out, there is an Indian MP on this board named Submarine Swamy.

Subramanian Swamy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not making a joke. The US military contains some very well trained doctors, some belong to US special forces such as the Para-rescue service. Does the British military not have doctors? The PJs are some of the best battlefield doctors in the US military, their skills can and do translate to non-battlefield conditions as well. If you think this is a joke, and I understand Beidou2020 does but he's a moron, I suggest some more research.

Ok will do some research into that bro. Cheers. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom