What's new

US being sucked into Pakistan’s world of illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you know, there's this little little problem with your employ of sarcasm there. It doesn't work well when India is in fact better off than Pakistan.
A little louder, no one in America heard that, it was wasted on us Pakistanis who don't believe that anyway.

Me: Ahahaha wanna hear a joke?

You: SURE!?

Me: The Pakistani Government.

or atleast

Me: Hey, wanna hear a joke?

You: Mm, okay?

Me: Pakistans democratically elected leaders.
You just copied what I did, can't Indians even be original? Now go prove to America that Indians can be original and not to believe Pakistanis.

Atleast be rational Asim! You are outside your country. Ask any man in whichever place you live two questions?

1. What are India's prospects w.r.t being a global power? Does any one including any Pakistani think that India need any assistance from any other country?

2. Which country hosts the largest group of terrorists in the world - Afghanistan or Pakistan?

I think as a senior member, you should take time to read history than preaching history. Any neutral version would do justice! Infact, you would find that during 1965 as well as during 1971, West and China were ga-ga over Pakistan!
India has genocides at the rate of once per decade! 60 years, 6 genocides!

2. Which country hosts the largest group of terrorists in the world - Afghanistan or Pakistan?
India - 600,000 of them.

I think as a senior member, you should take time to read history than preaching history. Any neutral version would do justice! Infact, you would find that during 1965 as well as during 1971, West and China were ga-ga over Pakistan!
I think if you don't want your ***** handed to you in nasty debates, you shouldn't start one. This article read like one of those Vogue magazine articles "50 reasons why men suck!"

At least talk about REAL issues and you'll get a real debate. Come to me with your arrogant attitudes and I'll sure as hell humble the crap out of you.

Just don't complain and tell the Americans of how mean I am, I'm trying to put up this great image of mine.

OK yaar, Americans ne maanli tumhari baat, mat ro pito. Just don't bring this level of threads to Defence.pk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom