What's new

US backing India for military exercises

we are holding exercises in our side of the border . why are you getting so upset?

we are holding exercises in our side of the border . why are you getting so upset?
thanks seneor got your messege ill try my level best now about pakistani guys well as some wise guy said once"log apne dukh se utne dukhi nahi jitnedoosre ke sukh se"

"These are not routine exercises and are being held with a purpose.
"Defence experts and observers are of the view that these war games are being held with full blessing of the United States which is bent upon propping up India

This is how all conspiracy theories start !

My friend, India does not need any one's backing for conducting exercises on its own soil. There is nothing great about these exercises, far bigger ones have been conducted in the past. India and Pakistan ALWAYS inform each other of exercises near borders. The information and relevant details are communicated between DGMOs of the two Armies. The governments also inform each other at the foreign ministry level where the opposite ambassador is briefed. The two DGMOs were in touch even during Op Parakram which followed the attack on the Indian Parliament. We have similar arrangements with China where hot lines exist. Armies and governments are not run by internet warriors nor are they run by two bit media houses. We too have a number of these. Please do not be fooled by sensationalist media. They can say anything they like as they are not accountable to anyone.

My friend, India does not need any one's backing for conducting exercises on its own soil. There is nothing great about these exercises, far bigger ones have been conducted in the past. India and Pakistan ALWAYS inform each other of exercises near borders. The information and relevant details are communicated between DGMOs of the two Armies. The governments also inform each other at the foreign ministry level where the opposite ambassador is briefed. The two DGMOs were in touch even during Op Parakram which followed the attack on the Indian Parliament. We have similar arrangements with China where hot lines exist. Armies and governments are not run by internet warriors nor are they run by two bit media houses. We too have a number of these. Please do not be fooled by sensationalist media. They can say anything they like as they are not accountable to anyone.
but seneor our pakistani freinds are asking why dint we took chinese permission beacuse to them how can you take strategic decesion without informing DEAR FREIND if not MASTER

but seneor our pakistani freinds are asking why dint we took chinese permission beacuse to them how can you take strategic decesion without informing DEAR FREIND if not MASTER

When did they last discuss the matter with Mr Wen Jiabao? I try not to get involved with posts which are inane. I would recommend the same course of action for you too friend.

well we are working on eradicating poverty, improving economy and good governance so i guess we have the right to preach what we practice:wave:

The agitators against the wall street and billion more in the world do not think so, they think you're arming yourselves to the teeth to continue your master's hegemony. Your lecture about good governance, democracy and human rights is nothing but a machievellian deception to divert attention from warmongers like you.

Back
Top Bottom