What's new

US attack submarine docks at Subic

Seems a bit exagerated number, especially with a lot of them probably being near the Gulf.

Actually it's not to implausible since the US Navy has 43 Los Angeles class attack subs not to mention the Sea Wolf and Virginia class. Iran doesn't have much of a navy to contend with. And the confined shallow waters of the Arabian Gulf don't work well for hiding subs.

What would be interesting is if there are any Ohio class guided missile boats around there. They each carry 154 cruise missiles for taking out chinese coastal air defenses, radars, and airfields. Take out their over the horizon radar and they have a hard time using thier DF-21.

Some how my mind read it as US submarine attack docks at Subic.

Anyway is US sure it can afford a conflict which it seems to be provoking.

war erases debt... and since usa owes most money to china... im damn sure they could afford a war lol

Its all good to see u all yanks jumping with joy over Filipino ***@-)

7TH FLEET, 5TH FLEET and all the kings navy...............

very good for fish coral reefs coming up in SCS there will be plenty of fish to be caught by the Chinese fisher men then.

uss-oriskany-artificial-reef-01.jpg

110107_sink3.jpg

kittiwake.jpg

df-21-chinese-antiaricraft-carrier-missile.jpg

101554341.jpg

Seriously UNCLOS should inter-fear and solve the issue not the USN

Prevent (WW3).

Kiddos with internet connection can claim 300 subs in my tub.:lol:

USN welcome to david jones locker

MAD= mutual assured destruction.

lets get educated

The Chinese DF-21D anti carrier weapon kill chain - YouTube

China's Show of FORCE - YouTube

erm...i linked you actual US Navy page with a list of all SSN's in service..total 54 in number, accounted for the Seawolf class as well.

Now there are Ohio class too but i doubt a SSBN would go in there and in any case i thought we were talking about attack subs.

As for your numbers...those are numbers with subs to be commissioned (not in active service yet) and subs built. You cannot patrol with inactive and non-built subs-today.

Some of our Ohio boats are modified to launched multiple Tomahawks and special operations instead of SLBMs.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2942065 said:

very good for fish coral reefs coming up in SCS there will be plenty of fish to be caught by the Chinese fisher men then.

110107_sink3.jpg

kittiwake.jpg

Prevent (WW3).

i would say there will be a lot of sharks too munching on all your little chinese svinja buddies bodies floating around too

Greetings to Chinese Brothers ;).
You guys have brilliant missile known as Carrier Killer so my point is can not you guys convert that missile into submarine killer? By looking at various factors like your High IQ level and achieved technological milestones it seem it's not like impossible...

What you say?

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2942065 said:

110107_sink3.jpg

kittiwake.jpg

df-21-chinese-antiaricraft-carrier-missile.jpg

101554341.jpg

Prevent (WW3).

USN welcome to david jones locker

MAD= mutual assured destruction.

lets get educated

The Chinese DF-21D anti carrier weapon kill chain - YouTube

China's Show of FORCE - YouTube

Lol, the mighty Chinese Navy with aaalll that experience in naval warfare! Lol!

(there is a reason their ships were called "junk"

Launch that DF 21 and its going to be a nuclear war. Thats why I wouldn't worry too much about it. The U.S. thought about such weapon and decided it was too risky to launch something that looks like a nuclear launched missile. Even Rumsfeld said it.

Its good in all but china is not known for quality

What a rubbish.. China is one of the most intelligent country and soon going to replace US and will become No1 Super Power.

Launch that DF 21 and its going to be a nuclear war. Thats why I wouldn't worry too much about it. The U.S. thought about such weapon and decided it was too risky to launch something that looks like a nuclear launched missile. Even Rumsfeld said it.

Their DF-21 is SUPER STEALTH :-))) and US can not find out what hit their fleet....

What a rubbish.. China is one of the most intelligent country and soon going to replace US and will become No1 Super Power.

Their DF-21 is SUPER STEALTH :-))) and US can not find out what hit their fleet....

Please enlighten us on it's stealth ability? Also enighten us on how it will find it's target without a radar to guide it.

Well, no one is denying that China is growing in power on all fronts.

But then, it is hard to say when or how China is going to 'replace' the USA as a superpower. Could be within 20 years, 50 or even 100. It's simply impossible to say.

And sorry to say, but the US will always be technologically ahead of China for a very long time despite all the media bursts.

And you know you made that up :lol:

Yes i know china products are rubbish thanks for saying so

Yes i know china products are rubbish thanks for saying so

During a recent trip to Thailand I decided to take a day trip over the border into Burma at Mae Sai. I was amazed at the level of Chinese copying. 90% there was nothing but cheap chinese knock offs. And there was no shortage of people wanting to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom