What's new

US asks Pakistan to do more in war against terrorism

Read WIKILEAKS...................

Mumbai thing is done by Hindu Extremists.

Ajmal Kasaab is from Bajrang Dal.

ISI or Pakistanis have nothing to do with Mumbai incident.

yeah sure if what you said is true then am sitting on superman back and writing this comment

unhappy with isi what they did in mumbai what else do you want change your mind set what will you get for killing innocent people or this does not affect you anymore

yeah sure if what you said is true then am sitting on superman back and writing this comment

who told you that ISI was behind Mumbai attacks. You dont have proof for that.

Infact a report from wikileaks stated that Pakistan has provided enough proof to India to prove that it was not involved in Mumbai attacks. I THINK NOW YOU SHOULD CHECK IF RAW WAS'NT INVOLVED IN THESE ATTACKS. . :coffee:

Last edited:
Reading this thread, I thought its an old thread and has been bumped up by someone. Same old same old.

<facepalm>

And source of that wikileaks of your is same person who leaked the great story of balochistan and you all were running for cover.

oh yeah?? Well now the same wikileaks has shown your true face in Kashmir. You not only kill them but you torture them. . .

source

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU RUNNING FOR COVER. . :sniper:

phir wohi bakwaas we should ban do more words here .

Go_to_hell_ks_20_h_usa.jpg

Last edited:

You and all people are denying Wikileaks, while the whole world including US is Petrified by the acts of Wikileaks, and they even arrested the founder, because apparently he is not uploading bullsh1t on his website:agree:

phir wohi bakwaas we should ban do more words here .

images

Imran Bahi i am in total agreement with you, inte bar sunna hey ke kan pak gaye hain... Now every time i hear this mantra i am reminded of the following clip:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha \\\ ussa is bad it fite in afganitshan for 11 eyears and dont do nohting tdey speek nd do womiting

its up to you if you dont care abt the truth then dont

Like this:

Chart 1: Attacks and Casualties in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and FATA
195.jpg

Chart 3: Comparison with last three weeks figures
196.jpg

Chart 4: Details of Casualties
197.jpg

Or Mabye this:

Chart 1: Terrorist Attacks in Pakistan in November 2010
185.jpg

Chart 3: Comparison with Eight Months&#8217; Figure
186.jpg

How About this:

Table 4: Detail of Casualties November 2010
index.php

I swear to God I thought this was a two year old topic... How many times are they going to keep asking us this... its become a laughing matter now...

I think they want us Pakistanis to commit mass suicide... Sorry we cant do that...

Yes... someone in American administration has read Ibn Khuldoon and knows that the real threat lies in the tribes!!!!!!

Pakistanis be aware... Use the tribes for your benefit... dont destroy them like the US wants...

Would it not be in our best interests to remember that the War On Terrorism (WOT) is ongoing? Even though Afghanistan is experiencing the kind of freedom it has not had in decades the situation in Pakistan has, at the same time, considerably deteriorated. Terrorists now regularly attempt to destabilize the nation. The casualties from these attacks range from little children to women and elderly; Are not these weak people using powerful explosives for a self serving agenda? Do you not think these actions warrant an immediate response from the government for the sake of its citizen lives? The US and Pakistan are serving the common good by fighting terrorism and protecting its land. The US has always considered Pakistan a key ally in this WOT and has committed billions of dollars in military aid over the next few years. The partnership between our two nations has led to success against the insurgency and new strategies are regularly implemented to counterattack terrorism. Does suggesting a new strategy translate to one pressuring another to commit “mass suicide”? Should there be no discussions regarding counterinsurgency? Should the words be taken out of context whenever one steps up and makes a suggestion?

Have not terrorist hatred and evil doing lost support of the people? The strategic alliance between the US and Pakistan means that the grip around the Taliban’s neck is tightening. Pakistan is an independent country and continues to make independent decisions which are, in turn, aided by its committed allies. Pakistan is also aware that home grown insurgency must be eliminated and that the ultimate goal for both nations is to leave no running ground for the terrorist and eliminate any threat that continues to linger over both nations.

LCDR Bill Speaks
DET, United States Central Command
CENTCOM

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom