What's new

US Army moves ahead with handgun replacement programme

my bad, i missed out on CZ P09 being there ---- i will call it the updated CZ 75 Phantom or big brother of CZ p07 , both available in pakistan market but at an insane price ----- :(
SAR B6P trukish clone is pretty much the same gun, as long as you are willing to do a trigger job on the pistol. :)

SAR B6P trukish clone is pretty much the same gun, as long as you are willing to do a trigger job on the pistol. :)
that is being offered by Pakistan Ordinance Factory to the civilian market, I heard the same thing, but honestly speaking it is a budget gun, it cannot match the finishing of legendary CZ ----- I am more of a Serbian guy , Zastava EZ9 all the way

We had bought Sarsilmaz ST10, the first batch POF received from Turkey had an issue, after firing some 100 rounds the striker spring was getting loose, Gun sat in closet for few months till POF started calling back the 1st lot and replaced the striker spring ---- later second batch was received with the issue rectified ----- imagine, this Handgun was issued to some officers of Pakistan Army, JCOs were issued with B6P ------

If I was to pick a Turkish handgun, I will pick them in this order

Canik55 Piranha F
Sarsilmaz K2 .45 (that double stack mag fits right in my hand)
Canik55 TP9 V2
Klinic 2000

that is being offered by Pakistan Ordinance Factory to the civilian market, I heard the same thing, but honestly speaking it is a budget gun, it cannot match the finishing of legendary CZ ----- I am more of a Serbian guy , Zastava EZ9 all the way

We had bought Sarsilmaz ST10, the first batch POF received from Turkey had an issue, after firing some 100 rounds the striker spring was getting loose, Gun sat in closet for few months till POF started calling back the 1st lot and replaced the striker spring ---- later second batch was received with the issue rectified ----- imagine, this Handgun was issued to some officers of Pakistan Army, JCOs were issued with B6P ------
I personally do not like any Polymer da/sa handguns. A good clone for CZ75 is TZ 75 or a Jericho (which is a copy of TZ), I hear some Jericho 941 steel frames are coming to US this year which is worth looking at but the difference is price is just 350 to 400 so a Shadow Tactical CZ is a always a better buy.
I have heard the steel frame Turkish cones are good, the only problem being trigger creep. St10, was this the USP clone?

Back
Top Bottom