What's new

US Army building first next-gen Block III Apache helicopter

If we needed to get out we would rip threw and your souther neighbors would join the party as well

talking is very easy, if its easy how you speak, save the american live killed each day by talibans.. it wouldnt even take one day to exterminate all american rats in afghan valleys if we support talibans

Everyone should stick to topic please and discuss more about Block III Apache helicopter Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

the same next-gen apache block III India getting.

:bounce::victory::cheers::cheesy::smokin:

48701-01.jpg

I see i hit a note. Shame on you leeches you want the terrorists in warzerastan (sp?) so you can continue to get aid so we pay attention to you a little long. Pk has no future with the us. India will be the us'S new bed buddy seeing pk is siding with china

The bold and underlined explains a lot!

I see i hit a note. Shame on you leeches you want the terrorists in warzerastan (sp?) so you can continue to get aid so we pay attention to you a little long. Pk has no future with the us. India will be the us'S new bed buddy seeing pk is siding with china

You seem to be the new troll on the block control your rubish / hatered or you will find your self out of here real quick your comments ,post suck a$$ and don't even make any damn sense lolz gain some knowledge first then come back here you have alot of work to do.

and how much americans are dieing in afghanistan, we also laugh when talibans kill you like pigs and dogs..

one american killed in afghanistan is equal to one boar hunted down

Lol we kill 100,000 and loose a few the us should eradicate every male

Us troops don't get shot they get ied'd they make a bomb put it on the street not knowing if kids or troops will bump into it

These men who fight in the name of god are nothing but cowards

We have already won the war ,the second we got to Kabul

Us troops don't get shot they get ied'd they make a bomb put it on the street not knowing if kids or troops will bump into it

i believed talibans did bad in afghanistan, but since readin your senseless shameless hateful comments, i would be happy to here this number of americans soldiers died this day, and believe me if uncle sam keeps you ignored abt hese facts, but every day we hear more americans died news then talibans died, and i would be now happy that how these talibans are treating you americans there..

you americans even aint worth a shitt, your mamma boys 18 yrs old are being sent to fight the born gorilla soldiers, you are already fighting a lost war in afghanistan, your presence is limited to few bunkers, where your soldiers pray every day to return home and get out of this afghan hell, well kiddo, pray your dad's not there, or bad news can come any day

your govt just makes a lost war into something , the war is already lost, its just formalities remain, americans are badly slain there..

firstly, your lack of punctuation is appalling!

(part in bold) if you were to eridicate very male.... i can pretty much assure you that thousands of US troops would die too, right now the talibs are your only enemy and the Afghans are somewhat friendly to you. the game changes when the people are against, Vietnam comes to mind in this situation.

The IEDs did cause alot of damage in Iraq and alot of damage to civilians too.

(second part in bold)... Those men that fight in the name of God are still very much active and dangerous even after 10 years of the worlds biggest nations waging war against them. They are cowards, we don't like terrorists either BUT.... when your country is invaded, you have the right to fight for it e.g Iraq, Iraqi insurgents have the right to fight for their land.

and no, you haven't won the war.... your goals were to hunt down Osama, get rid of Al-qaeda in A'stan and later on the taliban became a goal too.
your taking of Kabul didn't end the war, it was the first step to try to achieve your real goals.

you are a false flagger , you are not even an american. your english doesn't even match with the elementary school grade.remember a crow can't be a peacock like a sai baba can't be the uncle sam you indian troll.
Lol your f 16's are chep trash we give you so we can bomb your contry side :D

Is there any possibility to get back to topic.. ???
y-u-no-stay-on-topic-thumb.jpg

Thank you for your Rubbish comment we are not ur bed buddies...nor have we signed CISOMA till date...India is very Clear on its Priorities Mr Yank...We aint Pakistan or Phillipines or UK ...

US is like Condom it needs us Not Otherwase...
Get this in your Thick Skull

:cheers:

yes in Pakistan's case.... Soveit invasion of A'stan.... Pakistan became the front line and recieved alot of support from the US, as soon as the soviets are gone, we had a lost decade, sanctions and arms restrictions.

2004, the US needs Pakistan for the WOT, again we are used and abused. As soon as the US leaves A'stan we will be forgotten again, i can guarantee that

good riddance, :cheers:

So 2014 US will leave and forget Afghanistan and you will have another lost decade, sanctions and arm restrictions??? You mean to say this???

Truth is: Once done, mistake. Repeat it, fool.. I don think USA is fool. USA will have presence in Afghan till 2030-40 , Drone will keep flying over hills (May be not in pakistan). Or USA will have permanent base in Afghanistan. Indian engineers are making bases for American forces in Afghanistan.

Sorry I went off topic, got into trap... @ topic: Can some one post pic of this machine. Will this machine have any desgn change?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom