What's new

US Army and USAF intercept cruise missile for first time with JLENS-guided

you are too slow and it shows again that IQ tests = FAIL. who ran your system? who was in charge? who were the minions that bowed to such a system.... The CHINESE HIM/HERSELF! if you were so much superior then how come you produced/ gave birth to that lot and those genocidal ways.

even today we see how you guys continue the genocidal ways, you pull young mothers and force abortions on them, your friends are the who's who of pariah nations, with every single genocidal maniac/ leader as your " BFF"...whom you protect. You plunder lands , you have poor human rights, you destroy the environment. all while claiming to be a superior intellect...you jail 500,000 or more of your own people with no due process languishing in jails. PFFT so much for intellect storm front boy

ever heard birds of a feather flock together? :lol:

Indians self abort and self censor. Can they self genocide and self execute too?

Maharashtra: Doctors in Beed feed aborted female foetuses to dogs : North, News - India Today

Female foetuses in Beed fed to dogs to hide evidence | Mail Online

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/25/world/asia/25india.html?_r=0

Women Pregnant With Girls Pressured Into Abortions in India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-world-for-girl-child/articleshow/11707102.cm

http://www.protectgirls.org/uploads...tion_of_the_Girl_Child_Situation_Overview.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/v/jw6dR2o15xc

http://www.youtube.com/v/HpHefGU75b8

Next time you prepare to suck up to the Chinese, go look in the mirror and see how darker is your skin tone compares to them. Then look at what the Chinese say about people like you in this forum.

Sucker...

Nobody's sucking up to anything or anyone.
We appreciate and admire Chinese achievements, just as we admire American or other achievements.

Your problem is that you cannot accept any positive comments about China because of your ingrained bigotry.

Your own insecurities make you the fool over and over in this forum.

We appreciate and admire Chinese achievements, just as we admire American or other achievements.

Your problem is that you cannot accept any positive comments about China because of your ingrained bigotry.

That's absolutely right. Anyone who automatically deduces that a compliment given to someone else must be due to "sucking up", is an indication of a severe insecurity disorder, and indeed a raging jealousy.

He is probably just projecting his own emotional insecurities onto you, because that is what HE would think if he was in your position... What I mean to say is, Gambit Vietcong would never think of complimenting others, due to his predetermined belief that this can naturally be attributed to being a suck up.

That's absolutely right. Anyone who automatically deduces that a compliment given to someone else must be due to "sucking up", is an indication of a severe insecurity disorder, and indeed a raging jealousy.

I have criticized China on certain human rights issues, and I have complimented America on its numerous achievements and admirable qualities.

But people see what they want to see.

Of course YOU are.

I am here as an American. The moment I take an oath of citizenship, my past is irrelevant. So for you to repeatedly bring my past up to score points (Thanks) with the Chinese means you know how they feel about us 'inferior' Asians and are sucking up to them. So how many pairs of kneepads have you worn out?

Of course YOU are.

I am here as an American. The moment I take an oath of citizenship, my past is irrelevant. So for you to repeatedly bring my past up to score points (Thanks) with the Chinese means you know how they feel about us 'inferior' Asians and are sucking up to them. So how many pairs of kneepads have you worn out?

Wrong.

Your entire behavior on this forum betrays the Vietnamese v/s Chinese overtones.

I don't take sides in the China v/s Vietnam debate because I have both Vietnamese and Chinese friends, including people who are half-Vietnamese, half-Chinese. So why would I support any claims of racial superiority by either side?

Your claim that an oath of citizenship erases your past is illogical. People retain their ethnic and cultural legacy into their new country. That is why Indian-Americans lobby for Indian interests in the US, Vietnamese-Americans do so for Vietnamese interests, and so on.

What you are confusing is that, in the event of a conflict of interest between Vietnam and USA, your allegiance must be to the US. However, in non-conflicting scenarios, you are free to entertain all your preferences.

Of course YOU are.

:rofl: enough to sustain the industry I am sure

Your entire behavior on this forum betrays the Vietnamese v/s Chinese overtones.
And you conveniently omitted the fact that I gave the Chinese the respect I thought they deserved when I first came on here. It was they who reveals what they are and even more so when they found out I was Viet. And why did you omitted that fact? Hmmm...

I don't take sides in the China v/s Vietnam debate because I have both Vietnamese and Chinese friends, including people who are half-Vietnamese, half-Chinese. So why would I support any claims of racial superiority by either side?
You do not have to take any side in this subject. All you have to do is make one or two snide remarks about my origin that have nothing to do with any subject at hand just so you can earn brownie points with the Chinese. Brownie. Get it?

Your claim that an oath of citizenship erases your past is illogical. People retain their ethnic and cultural legacy into their new country. That is why Indian-Americans lobby for Indian interests in the US, Vietnamese-Americans do so for Vietnamese interests, and so on.
When I speaks in defense of the US for others, I do so not as a Vietnamese with Viet Nam's interests at heart but as an American with US at heart. There is nothing illogical about it.

Now run and get that supply of lip balm. No need for you to chafe your masters.

:rofl: enough to sustain the industry I am sure
Or at least buy in bulk from an Australian version of Costco.

You do not have to take any side in this subject. All you have to do is make one or two snide remarks about my origin that have nothing to do with any subject at hand just so you can earn brownie points with the Chinese. Brownie. Get it?\

Spare me your tantrums.

There is nothing 'snide' about my observation that your antipathy towards the Chinese is influenced as much by your American background as by the ongoing tussle between the Chinese and Vietnamese members. For you to deny it is disingenuous.

You can't accept the fact that someone might actually say something positive about someone that you don't like. I make positive and critical comments about China, US, Pakistan, India, Australia, etc.

However, in your myopic mentality, anyone who disagrees with you is 'sucking up'.

Spare me your tantrums.

There is nothing 'snide' about my observation that your antipathy towards the Chinese is influenced as much by your American background as by the ongoing tussle between the Chinese and Vietnamese members. For you to deny it is disingenuous.

You can't accept the fact that someone might actually say something positive about someone that you don't like. I make positive and critical comments about China, US, Pakistan, India, Australia, etc.

However, in your myopic mentality, anyone who disagrees with you is 'sucking up'.
Once again and as usual, you refused to admit to the fact that I initially accorded the Chinese the respect that I thought they deserved. I challenged them on purely impersonal grounds and that it was they who made it personal. This refusal is a tacit admission that you are a suck up. Am sure the callous on your knees are quite developed.

I challenged them on purely impersonal grounds and that it was they who made it personal. This refusal is a tacit admission that you are a suck up.

My dismissal of your claim does not constitute it's refusal or acknowledgement. It simply means that your claim can be ignored until you substantiate it.

Moreover, the misconduct of immature trolls is not an excuse. If someone resorts to bad language, readers can judge for themselves who is losing the debate.

Indians and Pakistanis call each other all sorts of names; most people take it in stride and move on.

My dismissal of your claim does not constitute it's refusal or acknowledgement. It simply means that your claim can be ignored until you substantiate it.

Moreover, the misconduct of immature trolls is not an excuse. If someone resorts to bad language, readers can judge for themselves who is losing the debate.
Yeah...Considering how you failed to provide proof that I called the Chinese racist slurs while they sling theirs with abandon, then you had to strain like a week long constipated person with the word 'boys' to make it a racist slur from me, I think the regulars here, those who saw the animosity from the beginning, know who is telling the truth here.

Indians and Pakistanis call each other all sorts of names; most people take it in stride and move on.
Then what are you doing in this discussion? Does it involved Pakistan? Does it involved you? If not, why not take the back and forth trolling in stride and leave it alone?

The US gave me a lot of things like freedom and rights, capitalism and opportunities, and I can even rant at the President without getting shot. So what does the Chinese here gave you to get you to come at their beck and call? Are you a reservist in their 50-cent army?

Chk...Chk...Chk...Come on over here, doggie...Now that is a goooood boooyyy...:lol:

Yeah...Considering how you failed to provide proof that I called the Chinese racist slurs while they sling theirs with abandon, then you had to strain like a week long constipated person with the word 'boys' to make it a racist slur from me, I think the regulars here, those who saw the animosity from the beginning, know who is telling the truth here.

Wrong again.

The word 'boys' used in the context of consistent animosity towards a group of people has a racist angle. YOU can deny it all you want, but anyone who understands language usage in context knows what's going on.

Then what are you doing in this discussion? Does it involved Pakistan? Does it involved you? If not, why not take the back and forth trolling in stride and leave it alone?

Because I am highlighting a continuing pattern of rancid bias with you and the OP, which goes beyond your American citizenship and is related to your natal background. Your desperate attempts to alternatively deny and then justify that bias only prove my case.

Wrong again.

The word 'boys' used in the context of consistent animosity towards a group of people has a racist angle. YOU can deny it all you want, but anyone who understands language usage in context knows what's going on.
Half of the Chinese precinct have had multiple suspensions in participation here. I have none. The word 'boys' can also be used to denote juvenile behavior in spite of apparent adulthood. You can deny that all you want but anyone who understands language usage in context know what is going on.

Because I am highlighting a continuing pattern of rancid bias with you and the OP, which goes beyond your American citizenship and is related to your natal background. Your desperate attempts to alternatively deny and then justify that bias only prove my case.
In the movie The Kingdom Of Heaven the main character said that it will take just a few lengths of silk to make anyone a 'nobleman'.

The difference between post 123...

It's the usual suspects living vicariously through American might because their original country of birth can't do jack militarily against China.

...And that of any other 'troll' post is superior usage of English.

Bias against the US and the American crew, including from yours, are fine. But bias against the Chinese is 'rancid'. For all your lecture about maturity, you are just another troll with a better exploitation of language in lieu of silk to give the impression of 'nobility' of a 'THINK TANK' member. But like I said in other times, more like 'Thinking Tanked' for you.

It must rubbed you and other Pakistanis raw that the few Americans here dared -- DARED -- to speak for their country and spoke well we did. And the worst of all of us is a Vietnamese-American who not only have the experience to challenge but also the chutzpah to defy international troll expectation that he condemns the US for the Vietnam War. Spare me the line on how you have Vietnamese 'friends'. They are as imaginary as your maturity. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom