What's new

US Army and USAF intercept cruise missile for first time with JLENS-guided

HK TOP MEDIA Says to US " Don't waste your military assets! " "China and Party Will Collapse by 2016, Says Hong Kong Media " China and Party Will Collapse by 2016, Says Hong Kong Media » The Epoch Times

:omghaha:

Epoch Times is owned by Falun Gong. :lol: the same newspaper which fabricated a speech which claimed China was going to wipe out America with biological weapons and repopulate it with Chinese, and didn't show its source. It was then quoted all over white supremacist boards like stormfront. Almost all of their artifles are anti China.

This is what the leader Falun Gong says about his powers.

Interview with Li Hongzhi - TIME

Interview with Li Hongzhi
By WILLIAM DOWELL Monday, May 10, 1999
Tweet
Send to Kindle
Email Print Share Reprints
Follow @TIME
TIME: How does Falun Gong differ from other types of qigong?
Li: There are different practices of qigong in China and in other countries, but they are primarily aimed at healing illnesses or keeping fit and maintaining good health. I am teaching a higher level of qigong. It encompasses a greater content. It is like the Tao, which is known in the Western world.

TIME: And this expresses an inner energy?
Li: You probably know that some people have supernormal capabilities. They are unique capabilities that are created during the course of the cultivation practice. In order to reach a higher level, we require people to reach the perfection or completion of cultivation. In Chinese we call this attaining the Tao.

TIME: In your book [Zhuan Falun] you talk about people levitating off the ground but you say that they should not show other people. Why is that?
Li: It is the same principle that Western gods in paradise should not be seen by ordinary mortals because they cannot understand its meaning.

TIME: Have you seen human beings levitate off the ground?
Li: I have known too many.

TIME: Can you describe any that you have known?
Li: David Copperfield. He can levitate and he did it during performances.

TIME: You have said that this type of qigong should not be used to cure illness. Why is that?
Li: Healing illnesses belongs to the lower level of qigong. A person with an illness cannot practice to a higher level. One has to purify one's body in order to have gong. Healing and fitness are for laying a foundation at a lower level of practice.

TIME: Would you use qigong to cure an illness?
Li: I can do all of this, but I won't do it.

PAGE 1��|����|��
Thousands of members of a rapidly growing worldwide spiritual movement descend on Beijing and spook a communist leadership wary of any such organized dissent
�
TIME: Why not?
Li: Because I only teach people how to learn this dafa [great law] and to practice cultivation. I only teach the principles of fa to mankind. I won't do anything else.

TIME: What is the final goal?
Li: The ultimate purpose is to enable people to attain the Tao and to complete their cultivation practice. In the end they can free themselves from the worldly state. I know that human lives are not created from the dimension that human beings think they know.

New Virginia Class subs will be able to carry more cruise missiles and have the ability in the future to strike a target anywhere in " China" or the world in an hour.

t1largsub.jpg

:omghaha:

Epoch Times is owned by Falun Gong. [/url]

The article is wrong then? The HK Frontline media did not say so? or you focused on who owns epochtimes. Btw the biggest propaganda brainwashing Chinese media and its brainwashed citizens are hardly someone who should espouse on the journalistic credibility of others.

There goes the DF-21D -- to the dustbin. :lol:

And to the Chinese members here, do not think I misread the 'cruise missile' bit. Am looking at this from a far more technical perspective than you guys can. You guys can bet whatever commission-per-post pay you get from your 50-cent army that your PLA leadership realized the same as I do.
LOL at the Vietnamese so terrified of DF-21D he has to delude himself!

LOL at the Indian still humiliated from 1962 spanking and terrified a nuclear 1962 is coming soon.

LOL Chinese who got spanked by japanese and saved by americans , still think they can win any war on their own. still humiliated by not having AP as yours and being disrespected by Hk'ers and Taiwan! can't even have those tiny countries under their complete rule.

every chinese military asset should come with a 30 day return policy like their poor quality products all over the world.

LOL Chinese who got spanked by japanese and saved by americans , still think they can win any war on their own. still humiliated by not having AP as yours and being disrespected by Hk'ers and Taiwan! can't even have those tiny countries under their complete rule.

every chinese military asset should come with a 30 day return policy like their poor quality products all over the world.

Cheerleading others to hide your Indian humiliation under the hand of Chinese...that's epic :lol:

New Virginia Class subs will be able to carry more cruise missiles and have the ability in the future to strike a target anywhere in " China" or the world in an hour.

t1largsub.jpg

The article is wrong then? The HK Frontline media did not say so? or you focused on who owns epochtimes. Btw the biggest propaganda brainwashing Chinese media and its brainwashed citizens are hardly someone who should espouse on the journalistic credibility of others.

For a second there, I thought India own the Virginia class. When is India going to lease the Virginia or Sea wolf class and get TOT from America for the sub?

now you're both warmongering and encouraging oppression.. not so smart.

t1largsub.jpg

I never quoted Chinese media, dumbo.

Bhai, in this context the US is the winner, but bro, don't you think for even a single sec that the US doesn't try to avoid a confrontation with the PLA. Your country is on the same path BTW.

It's really strange that a Saudi National is using Hindi-Urdu word. Did I only notice or others too? Friend may I know from where did you learn this word & whether do you know any other words of our language?

It's really strange that a Saudi National is using Hindi-Urdu word. Did I only notice or others too? Friend may I know from where did you learn this word & whether do you know any other words of our language?
I don't speak Urdu, but I'm interested in the subcontinent's politics, picked up a few words on my own.

Back
Top Bottom