What's new

US arming al_qaeda in syria!

Your cluelessness knows no boundary.

This is the single most relevant piece of calculation.

How so? How is it relevant?

Is it relevant because conspiracy theorists are implicating American involvement in the violence in Syria? So in return they can accuse Americans of alleged atrocities to Iraqi babies due to sanction imposed on Iraq? If so, where is the evidence to back up those claims of American involvement? It's all just propaganda. I haven't seen one piece of credible evidence thus far, only wild stories. Please explain my unprecedented cluelessness.

Even if for the sake of argument the war mongering Americans are helping the Syrian resistance.. would that be a bad thing, considering Assad has massacred thousands of civilians?

No one sides with Bashar, not even this "Syrian Christian Patriot" deep down, I reckon. But after Iraq, how many will side with anarchy? Especially "planned anarchy"?

Not many. An intervention would only make things worse. So, why would you think that Americans would be helping to make another anarchy state in progress, which will eventually bite them in the ***? Wouldn't make any sense, when there are indications of some radical islamist elements in play.

@Cloak

How easy is it to blame the government of killing anti-gov.
Plus The government is killing terrorists who are hiding between people.. if i was in Homs, i would have left the city, because there is nothing but terrorists in Homs. The government job is to bring back peace. and there is no such thing as peaceful protests, however there are ignornat people who still think they live in year 1, and want to take the Syria back one milion year. enough said, your blind because your not open minded. Syria is for Syrians only.

How so? How is it relevant?

Not many. An intervention would only make things worse. So, why would you think that Americans would be helping to make another anarchy state in progress, which will eventually bite them in the ***? Wouldn't make any sense, when there are indications of some radical islamist elements in play.

That's a valid point. My current thinking is that I am not so sure Americans really fear so-called "radical islamists".

Just the ones that escaped control IMO.

Let me ask you a question? Who is this Mr. "I just want to kill those guys" Vickers now in charge of America's War on Afghanistan, who was also touted as the real "Charlie Wilson" who cultivated the Afghan Mujahideens for 15ys?

Here are two countries side-by-side:

Iraq with Anarchy.
Iran with Autarky.

Which one does the real Custodian (as opposed to the one who wears the outfit) want to see if the choice comes down to one or the other?

Syrian Lion
is it true what i hear that there are units in the army are leaving the army with ther weapons and fight the syrian army ?

Syrian Lion
is it true what i hear that there are units in the army are leaving the army with ther weapons and fight the syrian army ?
It might be true, but not units, just couple soldiers who are either forced because of family relations or just ignorant. However the FSA is composed of foreign terrorists, and people from the streets.

Back
Top Bottom