What's new

US apology needed to open Nato supply routes or close forever: Khar

their are elections in Pakistan after 3 months. ppp government finally wants their people to see them as they want that's anti America although they know an apology is not gono come they want to make this issue bigger and atleast delay the reopening of NATO ground supplies as much as possible.

the balls khar got is from the fear of less votes In elections.

now i understood why chachi hilary does not like you ....... khar i am proud of you for this brave line

Hardly. Apparently the apparent difference between a political apology and the proverbial apology is not so apparent. The aforementioned is anything but apologetic. It is a suitable and respectable fee for resolving political animosity or deadlocks when there is no other. Only an idiot would think that it would sprout from shame, sorrow or morals. It is demanded of countries by countries when there is little room or better sense for a confrontation. And it is always demanded or are you childish enough to go looking for morals and ethics in the international political arena? Worlds apart from your sister stealing your cookie my friend.

Translation - we are too scared to protect our own sovereignty.

We would rather demand that you respect it.

We would rather demand that you apologize for repeatedly trampling all over it.

But if you do not, and continue on your merry way, we will simply continue to bend over.

And try and get a few more dollars from you while we are at it.

Nor have we received one for your nonsensical posts here. Surely an apology is well deserved for the childish garbage you and your countrymen throw around this forum. No?

I say it like it is. I say it as I see it. I do not need to apologize for doing so.

You on the other hand have the option of not reading my posts should they offend your sensibilities.

Or you could demand an apology.

Demand I do not trample on your cyber soil.

And if I continue to do so, demand a few rupees from me while you are at it.

Cheers!

But if you do not, and continue on your merry way, we will simply continue to bend over.

I say it like it is. I say it as I see it. I do not need to apologize for doing so.

You on the other hand have the option of not reading my posts should they offend your sensibilities.

Cheers!
Bhai, apne to dho dala.. :pop:

If you guys watch today's Najam Saiti show, he said that Pakistan is playing its own game. According to him, the apology is basically something the U.S will never say because of the fact that no Drone attacks and cross border killings could ever happen again under U.N's act of aggression laws....

Watch from 31:00-37:58

if indeed there is such UN law, then all I can say is this; did Pakistan think that US is a fool?

Last edited by a moderator:
India hasn't moved on, neither will Pakistan, so your point is moot

Launch more Drones but it's not going to get the supply routes magically opened

India have moved on, India first provided MFN status , Liberalize Visa policy for PAK citizens, Open roads, Offer electricity etc, Meeting held at secretary Level, PM met your PM . All this done without taking an account that PAK haven't done anything to prosecute mumbai attack, for about previous attack like parliament etc.

What else PAK want is to revive Cricket also, What else you want form India to do without you taking any step ?

Launching DRONS is mostly killing militants and to the area where you PAK ARMY, PAK Govt don't dare to go, so what the fuss about , you don't control the land their before also and now also. If you take responsibility of the land and don't allow terrorist to hold up then drone stops. but you don't want to do nothing and when someone talking on those thugs then you feel uneasy.

if indeed there is such UN law, then all I can say is this; did Pakistan think that US is a fool?

Well UN law didn't count unmanned attack unlawful...... therefore as per UN Law , Drowns attack is perfect legal.

US refusing a formal apology whereas we demand it for the foundation of repairing relations. Originally it might have been expected as a signature of goodwill but since US decided to take the arrogant stand, now the apology is nothing more than pretext to throw the arrogance back in their face. No-one can seriously think we're actually squeezing for their sympathy.

They call it might, we prove desperation.

Good going Pakistan!

It is easy to lash around one's cyber willy. Chest pump a few times and it suddenly makes you feel like a man from an impotent little wuss. Reality though always plays out differently, more so on the foreign policy scale than anywhere else. We all remember how the Indian air force was going to bomb the hell out of the supposed 'terrorist camps' inside Pakistan, we also remember nothing happening. The mighty Indian military went running from a confrontation with the meager Pakistani military, with all the foreign backing and economic strength befitting a super power too (A worlds apart scenario from what Pakistan faces today, no?). While a child would call it wetting one's pants or not having the balls anyone possessing a sliver of intellect would call it having better sense. But you aren't looking for sense here are you? Stomach pains is what it is. Bet you didn't see the supply routes closing, bet you didn't see them not opening.

Cheers!

You do. Especially when you see them through prisms and filters of nonsense, bias, insecurity and idiocy. But I guess it's ok, I get it, everyone needs a place to feel strong, important, a refuge of sorts from reality.

It would serve my time well if I were to continue ignoring such posts. Demanding for an apology from a child is further futile. But then again refuse left ignored only grows in its grossness and quantity, a fact many old members here are quit aware of. We see it; you've gotten used to it, you can live with it, around it, in it, but we here have a bit of a disposition against it. Hurts our 'sensibilities', so to speak. It's a societal thing, doubt you would get it.

Although your offer is much appreciated I doubt you could offer anything worth my while. I would take the crimson cloak your hiding your rags beneath though. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the false senses of self importance and grandeur that my friends across the border, such as you, have recently found. I mean who doesn't like to see the smile of a starving, half naked kid who wins a new pair of shoes and suddenly feels superior to his mates...Its so cute.

Back
Top Bottom