What's new

US and world owe China thanks and apologies over Wuhan virus: Xinhua News

Nothing to work with eating wild animals , it's myth spread by western propangada. US is on a full campaign to attack China using underhand method.

Even China has long ban wildlife , it will still happen. Very likely it's spread by artificial method or engineer. This thing can happened to any country. That is precisely what US want rest of the countries to do that is to blame China for epidemic.

Take note, US scientist already attempt engineer this virus in their lab in 2015.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502/amp

What logic is that? The world did indeed thank the 5 permanent members of UN for stopping the facism.
If Nazism is stopped. Credit will go to US and Russia.

Hello, troll, how much is the CCP paying you to try and coverup all this up? Surely you guys are getting paid more than the 50 cents? What is it now $1.00?

Hello, troll, how much is the CCP paying you to try and coverup all this up? Surely you guys are getting paid more than the 50 cents? What is it now $1.00?
I guess you are paid $2 to try smear CPC by CIA

Doesn't take a genius of the timing of the attack. After trade war failed and force to signed truce. The next erractical step is to unleash this despicable move. I guess US realised African swine flu against China.livestock didn't do much damage to China. Coronavirus attack just show the desperate level of US administration.

I don't speak gibberish. Type in comprehensible English.

LOL - more proof of a brainwashed country.
put you head on right spot all you have is garbage filled filthy mentality.. i am sure you have done it and you can do it even now.
ask your terrorist PM to apologize to muslims.

put you head on right spot all you have is garbage filled filthy mentality.. i am sure you have done it and you can do it even now.
ask your terrorist PM to apologize to muslims.
Still don't speak gibberish. Let me know when you can type in comprehensible English.

I guess you are paid $2 to try smear CPC by CIA

Doesn't take a genius of the timing of the attack. After trade war failed and force to signed truce. The next erractical step is to unleash this despicable move. I guess US realised African swine flu against China.livestock didn't do much damage to China. Coronavirus attack just show the desperate level of US administration.

Where do you live? I mean you are on the internet trying to say how great China is, but where are you living?

I bet you are in the USA and still getting paid by the CCP to post rubbish about how great the CCP is, nothing but a troll and I know that your other factory trolls are on here posting crap.

Why don't you go back to China instead of taking advantage of the US and at the same time talking shit about a democratic country?

Wonder if their openness of their handling of it compared to China’s full lockdown cause the outbreak in USA.

Still don't speak gibberish. Let me know when you can type in comprehensible English.
lol why you are here by the way we dont speak good english. your jacka$$ typed not worth here on PDF find yourself some filthy dump suits you.. now just get out since you dont understand us filthy indian.

lol why you are here by the way we dont speak good english. your jacka$$ typed not worth here on PDF find yourself some filthy dump suits you.. now just get out since you dont understand us filthy indian.
Still don't speak gibberish. Type in comprehensible English.

I don't speak gibberish. Type in comprehensible English.

LOL - more proof of a brainwashed country.

Well he’s right Indians are dirty and smelly; nationally all you guys swim in cow dung and piss.

Nothing to work with eating wild animals , it's myth spread by western propangada. US is on a full campaign to attack China using underhand method.

Even China has long ban wildlife , it will still happen. Very likely it's spread by artificial method or engineer. This thing can happened to any country. That is precisely what US want rest of the countries to do that is to blame China for epidemic.

Take note, US scientist already attempt engineer this virus in their lab in 2015.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502/amp

What logic is that? The world did indeed thank the 5 permanent members of UN for stopping the facism.
If Nazism is stopped. Credit will go to US and Russia.
Shut up loser

It was an American that first proposed China should "apologize" for the corono virus. Are American going to apologize for mad cow diesese, H1N1, Zika virus, Nile virus that killed millions around the world?

Mad Cow=Canada (but has been around for 100's of years)
2009 H1N1= Mexico
Zika=Uganda (Wow you need a serious geography lesson as you are way off)

CGTN/CCTV (let's see how long it takes them to remove this video and replace it with one blaming the US)

Last edited:
2009 H1N1= Mexico

CGTN/CCTV (let's see how long it takes them to remove this video and replace it with one blaming the US)
Your CDC says it's first found in US

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html
In the spring of 2009, a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus emerged. It was detected first in the United States and spread quickly across the United States and the world. This new H1N1 virus contained a unique combination of influenza genes not previously identified in animals or people. This virus was designated as influenza A (H1N1)pdm09 virus. Ten years later work continues to better understand influenza, prevent disease, and prepare for the next pandemic.

Hello my friendly CCP troll.

LOL! If China wants a complete World public relations disaster they should keep making stupid announcements like this...

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3890327

China's propaganda machine is operating at full steam in attempt to regain trust in communist regime

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Amid China's intensive propaganda campaign to reverse global perceptions of the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic in that country, Chinese state media Xinhua News Agency is taking the gambit to exhilarating new heights, suggesting the "United States owes China an apology" and that the world ought to acknowledge China for its remarkable achievements in its fight against the novel pneumonia.

"The world should thank China for its gargantuan efforts and sacrifices to prevent the spread of the disease to other countries, an act that is really startling the universe and moving the gods

Frustration and anger have been felt across China over the initial cover-up of the deadly virus and the under-reported number of infections and deaths, with the confidence of many Chinese in the communist regime rattled and the legitimacy of Xi Jinping's leadership newly coming into question. To address the crisis, the regime has adopted radical lockdowns and launched a propaganda campaign of sugar-coated stories about patient recoveries, frontline medical workers, and of course communist party members.

State media outlets began to play down the threat in mid-February and hailed the Chinese government as a "role model" in the global fight against the virus. A Feb. 24 editorial from the Global Times, a media mouthpiece for Beijing, even assailed other countries (Japan, South Korea, Iran, and Italy) as "slow to respond to the virus."

On March 3, Chinese state media made one of its most galling moves yet, with a commentary reposted on Xinhua News by the outspoken Chinese investor Huang Shen (黃生). According to Huang, the U.S. denying entry to those who had been in China as the outbreak began is unfair, as China has not reciprocated the de-facto travel ban; indeed, the U.S. should apologize to China for these wrongdoings, which are damaging to the Chinese economy.

Huang also cast doubts over the number of confirmed cases in the U.S., believing it to be severely under-reported. He imagines that U.S. President Donald Trump must be extremely anxious over the outbreak; meanwhile, China has made significant progress in the fight against the disease, and many businesses have reopened, Huang adds.

Huang goes on to ridicule the idea that China owes the world an apology, saying there is no reason to expect contrition from the communist country, especially when numerous studies point to the U.S., Italy, and Iran as the possible origin points of the virus. He thinks China should instead take credit for preventing the virus from spreading to the world.

"Now we can say with confidence that the U.S. owes China an apology, and the world owes China thanks," he concludes.

screen-shot-2020-03-07-at-5-11-57-am-jpg.611668

Thanks China!

You did a great job..especially when you cried about countries stopping flights to China as "selfish", "unfair", "unwarranted", and especially the biggie "racist".

Of course China always had the safety of the planet in mind
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/aust...china-slams-australias-extreme-measures-after
Coronavirus: China slams Australia’s ‘extreme measures’ after travel ban extended

Chinese started this disease, by eating and torturing anything that moves, and yet they want the world to "thank them" and then we have the paid CCP trolls all over the net trying to duck, hide, weave, divert attention, but some of these trolls are living in democratic countries.

Yet when you ask these Chinese trolls why they are living in democratic countries and enjoying all the benefits they can't seem to answer and they duck and hide and divert and talk about whataboutism.

2009 H1N1= Mexico

and no one really knows where this corona virus really originated yet. Indonesian eat bats as their daily cuisine. Mad Cow, H1N1, Zika, Nile all started epidemic in the US, just because crono virus started epidemic in china, doesn't mean it started in china.

Back
Top Bottom