What's new

US and world owe China thanks and apologies over Wuhan virus: Xinhua News

They want an apology? Eating weird shut has put populations in lock down and hurting global economy. They owe everyone else an apology.
The origin of the virus is still unknown, it's likely the virus is not from China.
besides , over 99% Chinese people like me never eat any strange food, but western media tries to portray an image that all Chinese people eat dogs, cats and wild animals.
If Chinese food is really that bad, why it is arguably the most popular food around the world? why there are so many Chinese restaraut everywhere in the world?

The origin of the virus is still unknown, it's likely the virus is not from China.

The earliest reported case was from Wuhan on 1st December. On 20 January, the first confirmed case outside China was identified as a 35-year-old Chinese woman in South Korea. Subsequent first cases in Japan, Italy, Iran and several other countries were either Chinese nationals or were returning from China.

So I'm just wondering how you support your position that 'it's likely the virus is not from China'.

If Chinese food is really that bad, why it is arguably the most popular food around the world? why there are so many Chinese restaraut everywhere in the world?
This is why I find your claim that you lived in the US for several yrs -- dubious.

Most 'Chinese' food outside of China is not really Chinese. It may have some flavorings that came from China, but overall, hardly 'Chinese'.

The earliest reported case was from Wuhan on 1st December. On 20 January, the first confirmed case outside China was identified as a 35-year-old Chinese woman in South Korea. Subsequent first cases in Japan, Italy, Iran and several other countries were either Chinese nationals or were returning from China.

So I'm just wondering how you support your position that 'it's likely the virus is not from China'.
China first detected the virus doesn't mean it originated from China, the virus study shows the Wuhan virus is not the original strain of this virus and the the natural host of this virus has not been found yet months after the outbreak, other countries just don't do the test, there is a 65% massive flu deaths in US registered in this year's flu season, an very unusual jump over other years, which still can not be explained, Japanese news paper suggested that many of the deaths are actually from coronavirus started last year, not the seasonal flu. Other countries may have similar situation but people just don't know, the symptoms of this virus are almost the same as the flu and common cold and over 80% of the infected only experience mild symptoms and recover by themselves in a week or two.

This is why I find your claim that you lived in the US for several yrs -- dubious.
What information you like to know about my stay in US, I m ready to answer.

T
Most 'Chinese' food outside of China is not really Chinese. It may have some flavorings that came from China, but overall, hardly 'Chinese'.
I never denied that, they are Americanized and the variety is much smaller, just dozens of names that every American knows, and in China we never have that fortune cookie crap.

China first detected the virus doesn't mean it originated from China, the virus study shows the Wuhan virus is not the original strain of this virus and the the natural host of this virus has not been found yet months after the outbreak, other countries just don't do the test, there is a 65% massive flu deaths in US registered in this year's flu season, an very unusual jump over other years, which still can not be explained, Japanese news paper suggested that many of the deaths are actually from coronavirus started last year, not the seasonal flu. Other countries may have similar situation but people just don't know, the symptoms of this virus are almost the same as the flu and common cold and over 80% of the infected only experience mild symptoms and recover by themselves in a week or two.

What information you like to know about my stay in US, I m ready to answer.

That's a very weak and convoluted answer. Until evidence emerges to prove otherwise, the country at the epicenter of the outbreak is the most likely source. This isn't a blame game, its a statistical fact.

That's a very weak and convoluted answer. Until evidence emerges to prove otherwise, the country at the epicenter of the outbreak is the most likely source. This isn't a blame game, its a statistical fact.
Until we pinpoint the natural host of the virus, no possibilities can be ruled out.

This kind of stupid argument has been answered many times, but why it is so difficult to grasp?

The first outbreak was in China, but the first outbreak doesnt mean that the virus originated from China.

I never denied that, they are Americanized and the variety is much smaller, just dozens of names that every American knows, and in China we never have that fortune cookie crap.

What about general Tso’s chicken?

What about general Tso’s chicken?
In some part of new jersey we also call it empire chicken, Chinese 左公鸡, I m not a big fan of deep fried stuff, especially those with too much sugar.

What's next? Does the world owe an apology to Germany because it was defeated and thus spreading of Nazisim was prevented on a global scale.
Nah Terrorist PM N mody sud apologize to Kashmiries and Muslims who have been genocide.
i dont know why indians trying to be manchoman here when its about china.

Nah Terrorist PM N mody sud apologize to Kashmiries and Muslims who have been genocide.
i dont know why indians trying to be manchoman here when its about china.
I don't speak gibberish. Type in comprehensible English.

India or Indonesia is 100x dirtier and more tropical than China. There is no doubt a CIA agent released the virus in a situation which won't lead back to them. Its basically opium war x2 to destroy China and its BRI allies
LOL - more proof of a brainwashed country.

Stop eating weird crap and putting the world at risk

I'm neutral when it comes to china but this was entirely avoidable

There was no need for that.

It was not just Chinese eating habits but also climate that was a factor here.

World needs to come together to defeat this virus and not blaming China who are being affected the most by this.

They want an apology? Eating weird shut has put populations in lock down and hurting global economy. They owe everyone else an apology.
Funy logic.

They are her own population, and nobody wants to hurt her own economy. It is much more logical that it is China enemy that want to hurt her econmy.

so when is the US apologising for releasing this virus? china now has to clear up this mess for them

Back
Top Bottom