What's new

US and world owe China thanks and apologies over Wuhan virus: Xinhua News

How does it compare to whole India looking grim and doom? I know India healthcare is world class. The best in the world. Toilet is best in the world.
http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-03/06/content_75783203.htm

Former PM Singh says India's situation "grim and morose"
t_15.gif
0 Comment(s)
t_16.gif
Print
t_17.gif
E-mailXinhua, March 6, 2020
Adjust font size:
t_18.gif
t_19.gif

NEW DELHI, March 6 (Xinhua) -- India's former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has warned that country was facing an imminent danger of "social disharmony, economic slowdown and a global health epidemic".

In an op-ed piece published on Friday in one of the leading local dailies The Hindu, Singh wrote that "India faces imminent danger from the trinity of social disharmony, economic slowdown and a global health epidemic."

The article came in the wake of the communal violence that rocked Indian capital last week over controversial citizenship law, killing over 50 and injuring more than 300.

"It is not my desire to offer a dire prognosis or to exaggerate fears. But I believe it is our solemn duty to speak truth to the people of India. The truth is that the current situation is very grim and morose," Singh wrote.

Singh was the prime minister of India for two successive terms from 2004 to 2014. He is currently a senior leader of India's main opposition party Indian National Congress.

Singh said in times of a floundering economy, the impact of such social unrest would only exacerbate the slowdown.

The former premier said a lack of investment meant fewer jobs and lower incomes, leading to diminished demand in the economy. Enditem

How does it compare to whole India looking grim and doom? I know India healthcare is world class. The best in the world. Toilet is best in the world.
http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-03/06/content_75783203.htm

Former PM Singh says India's situation "grim and morose"
t_15.gif
0 Comment(s)
t_16.gif
Print
t_17.gif
E-mailXinhua, March 6, 2020
Adjust font size:
t_18.gif
t_19.gif

NEW DELHI, March 6 (Xinhua) -- India's former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has warned that country was facing an imminent danger of "social disharmony, economic slowdown and a global health epidemic".

In an op-ed piece published on Friday in one of the leading local dailies The Hindu, Singh wrote that "India faces imminent danger from the trinity of social disharmony, economic slowdown and a global health epidemic."

The article came in the wake of the communal violence that rocked Indian capital last week over controversial citizenship law, killing over 50 and injuring more than 300.

"It is not my desire to offer a dire prognosis or to exaggerate fears. But I believe it is our solemn duty to speak truth to the people of India. The truth is that the current situation is very grim and morose," Singh wrote.

Singh was the prime minister of India for two successive terms from 2004 to 2014. He is currently a senior leader of India's main opposition party Indian National Congress.

Singh said in times of a floundering economy, the impact of such social unrest would only exacerbate the slowdown.

The former premier said a lack of investment meant fewer jobs and lower incomes, leading to diminished demand in the economy. Enditem
Back up your own statements. India didnt say to China that it cant handle a virus and builds hospital in 10 days. Stop being a joke by making such ridiculous statements and then getting red faced. You want admiration, apologies and also want to attack others and spread conspiracies all at the same time and take no flak !!!
Kill the medical scientists, suppress information, fudge the patient numbers, and now collapsed quarantine buildings and you want to say you are handling it well ???

Back up your own statements. India didnt say to China that it cant handle a virus and builds hospital in 10 days. Stop being a joke by making such ridiculous statements and then getting red faced. You want admiration, apologies and also want to attack others and spread conspiracies all at the same time and take no flak !!!
Kill the medical scientists, suppress information, fudge the patient numbers, and now collapsed quarantine buildings and you want to say you are handling it well ???
LOL.. Some boy gets angry when cant handle the truth. You India is a failed state, I know the level of India healthcare. The joke is on you for gloating at others when u yourself cant even handle this epidemic. You think the virus can recognized its Indian and they will not attack you? Conspiracy? Looks like u dont even bother to look at all my previous post of source and link, fact about origin of the virus. If somebody want to gang you up and frame you. It can happen anytime. You think India will be immune in future of US biological attack?

LOL.. Some boy gets angry when cant handle the truth. You India is a failed state, I know the level of India healthcare. The joke is on you for gloating at others when u yourself cant even handle this epidemic. You think the virus can recognized its Indian and they will not attack you? Conspiracy? Looks like u dont even bother to look at all my previous post of source and link, fact about origin of the virus. If somebody want to gang you up and frame you. It can happen anytime. You think India will be immune in future of US biological attack?
Check your comments and see who started gloating. Dont be delusional and stop eating weird animals.

Check your comments and see who started gloating. Dont be delusional and stop eating weird animals.
Nothing to do with eating wild animals. India will still get the virus even u dont eat cow. This is an engineer virus attack by human interference from (U know which country bear a grudge against China)others. It can happen to China, it can happen to India no matter what highest hygiene level you take.

Nothing to do with eating wild animals. India will still get the virus even u dont eat cow. This is an engineer virus attack by human interference from (U know which country bear a grudge against China)others. It can happen to China, it can happen to India no matter what highest hygiene level you take.
Then prove it and take US to ICJ. Make US pay for killing thousands of your citizens. Or this conspiracies are for your own self-satisfaction. Because what you are saying is US started a bio-warfare with the Chinese Dragon and you are not retaliating ?

Of course India is ill-equipped, but we do our best, we dont have the best hygiene or practices. But we didnt gloat about our ability to stop the virus, did we. You made a very distasteful comment about how only China can handle it and I showed you the truth.

Then prove it and take US to ICJ. Make US pay for killing thousands of your citizens. Or this conspiracies are for your own self-satisfaction. Because what you are saying is US started a bio-warfare with the Chinese Dragon and you are not retaliating ?

Of course India is ill-equipped, but we do our best, we dont have the best hygiene or practices. But we didnt gloat about our ability to stop the virus, did we. You made a very distasteful comment about how only China can handle it and I showed you the truth.
You are indeed ignorant.

In a world of UN controlled by US and US powerful propaganda machine plus with 7000 nuclear warhead. You think its so simple of black and white? If so Iraq would have long charged US in international court and hang US Jnr Bush. The best thing China can do is to spread the virus to US and once the epidemic is out of control in US. US will release the vaccine. Trust me, it will unfold.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-coronavirus-shocking-update/5705196

The Western media quickly took the stage and laid out the official narrative for the outbreak of the new coronavirus which appeared to have begun in China, claiming it to have originated with animals at a wet market in Wuhan.

In fact the origin was for a long time unknown but it appears likely now, according to Chinese and Japanese reports, that the virus originated elsewhere, from multiple locations, but began to spread widely only after being introduced to the market.

More to the point, it appears that the virus did not originate in China and, according to reports in Japanese and other media, may have originated in the US. Continue reading from link.....

some people do,
You need just one person to eat any messed up stuff. Then it expands to thousands of people, unnoticed, and if anyone tries to report the epidemic, you'll arrest them for 'hurting Chinese interest'.
Stuff that happens in Communist countries. Reminds me of Chernobyl.

You keep on insisting it's a US biological attack. Well if you are so sure about it , what is the rising world power going to do about usa killing 3000 of your citizens and shutting your economy down ?
Just ask for thanks from the world ?
The newspaper has just made a obvious attempt to change the narrative from ' virus originated in china' to ' thank China'.
No ones fooled.

In a world of UN controlled by US and US powerful propaganda machine plus with 7000 nuclear warhead.
WHO must be controlled by the Chinese then. Goddamit, can't trust those bastards, they declared Corona as an epidemic very late, late in declaring an emergency and then they are yet to declare it's a Pandemic. I wonder why?

Get off your high horse nobody needs to apologize to china for china's own faults.

There are cases where countries need to apologize to china (eg. Japan, WW2) but in this wuhan virus case, the virus jumped from animal to human in china due exactly to chinese dietary culture just like how aids jumped from monkey to human in africa due to traditions in those parts of africa.
And once it transfers and mutates to human host then it can spread to any country, no matter how clean or unclean it is.
Stop pointing fingers at other countries (just like the AIDS-is-from-US-lab conspiracy guys) and look inward for your faults and try to correct them.
I know there is a ban on eating weird animals in china but it seems too deeply rooted in chinese culture.

WHO must be controlled by the Chinese then. Goddamit, can't trust those bastards, they declared Corona as an epidemic very late, late in declaring an emergency and then they are yet to declare it's a Pandemic. I wonder why?
The WHO is a total bureaucratic mess. The head is from some obscure country , and is more interested in preserving his country's relations with china.
While China had closed a lot of its internal borders due to the virus, he was very strongly in favour of keeping the international borders with China open.
Could have taken money from china ?

You keep on insisting it's a US biological attack. Well if you are so sure about it , what is the rising world power going to do about usa killing 3000 of your citizens and shutting your economy down ?
Just ask for thanks from the world ?
The newspaper has just made a obvious attempt to change the narrative from ' virus originated in china' to ' thank China'.
No ones fooled.
Obviously you dont even bother to read the report of genome sequencing. You think we can fake the coronavirus sequence? You think western scientist is dumb enough not to verify the report release by Chinese and Japanese data? Nature evolution need to follow a path with a natural pattern, if it did not. Obviously its human interference.

None of the virus sequence suggest the virus origin from China region.

Obviously you dont even bother to read the report of genome sequencing. You think we can fake the coronavirus sequence? You think western scientist is dumb enough not to verify the report release by Chinese and Japanese data? Nature evolution need to follow a path with a natural pattern, if it did not. Obviously its human interference.
I concede usa introduced the virus into China deliberately. And killed 3000 Chinese and gutted your economy.
What's china doing about it? Asking for sorry from the world ?

Back
Top Bottom