What's new

US and world owe China thanks and apologies over Wuhan virus: Xinhua News

WTO already thanked China for the world, so we are pretty content, where's the virus from is still unknown. I can find similar photos taken from most countries in the world, wanna bet?
of course you can find similar photos for derailing the thread. Go ahead and post them but they are irrelevant to the topic.
Fact is the virus came from that market in wuhan where weird wild animals, which are part of chinese dietary culture, were sold.
I can understand the pain chinese been through but how dare xinhua ask others to apologize for your mistake?
Getting carried away much??

WTO already thanked China for the world, so we are pretty content, where's the virus from is still unknown. I can find similar photos taken from most countries in the world, wanna bet?

Some isolated cases, mostly and largely was contained in China and Hubei, China locked the whole country down for that, and that's why WHO thanked China, we provided the rest of the world for a whole month, this is unprecedented in the world history, check out how fast H1N1 spreaded after it emerged in 2009 in north America.
Well your isolation efforts are much appreciated but doesn't change the fact that it came from the wuhan region and you want others to apologize for that??

No, the latest news concluded it's not from that market, keep yourself updated.
Then where? Don't tell me US lab, please.

Well your isolation efforts are much appreciated but doesn't change the fact that it came from the wuhan region and you want others to apologize for that??

Then where? Don't tell me US lab, please.
Nothing can be ruled out now, there is an unusual 65% flu death jump in US this year than other years., many may actually die from this virus started from last year's flu season.

Coronavirus UK: Virus did NOT originate in Wuhan seafood market
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1246207/coronavirus-uk-virus-origin-wuhan-china-seafood-market-covid-19-spread

If a whole month time was given to you at our greatest sacrifice, you have only yourself to blame.
I told you you did a good job containing it. And both china and world benefits from that containment because trade.
But others apologize for your issues... nope, makes no sense.
PS: I have nothing against chinese but xinhua is dreaming?

Why it started in China

More like China should apologise
Not one knows where it started for now, and H1N1 was from north America, AID from Africa, MER from middle eas..we never ask them to apologise.

PS: I have nothing against chinese but xinhua is dreaming?
Xinhua refers to WHO, WHO indeed said the world is indebted to Wuhan,

Not every country can do a Wuhan style lockdown with such decisiveness, that's why the WHO and many well respected epidemiologists thank China for this early containment.

personall I don't really care about you guys being ungrateful, just don't act so shamelessly like Pompeo did... Look what kind of response he gets when he tries to blame China

I don't have much information, but what I listen on BBC Radio. The spread in NY and Korea is still unknown, since the people didn't travel or had contact with some infected. Same time Korea and Irani origin they are linking to some religious group/ceremony. So my take is Wuhan civilians and reset of the world are actually victims.

Now it's started in Wuhan Labs or some military lab at USA is just speculation and no body will ever know....

Edit: also it already started to mutate and if this continues, we will keep blaming each other and it will infact more then 70% of the population what it is potential to do so.

Last edited:
Why it started in China

More like China should apologise
Another foolish reader duped. What happen in China can also happened in Pakistan.
Its an engineer virus. US propaganda on full throttle to blame Chinese eating habit. Pakistan and China are neighbours. If u have such negative thought, you think US will spare you just becos you gloat at China? Pakistan to US is just a pawn for their game.

This study is done by CHinese scientist and Japanese top Virologist. The genome sequencing result has published out for all scientist to study and cannot be faked. You shall offer condolences to China instead of trusting western. Since you are so distrust of Chinese, next time I will give you all fake information about Chinese weapon to Pakistan. You dont deserve good help from Chinese since you have such foolish concept and mistrust about Chinese. I hope chinese top leadership will always keep good tech for ourselves and left second rated weapon to you. If India wallop u, u deserve such outcome.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-coronavirus-shocking-update/5705196

The Western media quickly took the stage and laid out the official narrative for the outbreak of the new coronavirus which appeared to have begun in China, claiming it to have originated with animals at a wet market in Wuhan.

In fact the origin was for a long time unknown but it appears likely now, according to Chinese and Japanese reports, that the virus originated elsewhere, from multiple locations, but began to spread widely only after being introduced to the market.

More to the point, it appears that the virus did not originate in China and, according to reports in Japanese and other media, may have originated in the US.

Chinese Researchers Conclude the Virus Originated Outside of China

After collecting samples of the genome in China, medical researchers first conclusively demonstrated that the virus did not originate at the seafood market but had multiple unidentified sources, after which it was exposed to the seafood market from where it spread everywhere. (1) (2) (3)

First stop the wild meat markets. Mother's nature's revenge is now come back in full force.

:lol:
US and world owe China thanks and apologies over Wuhan virus:
Xinhua News
from xinhua news
but
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — Amid China's intensive propaganda campaign to reverse global perceptions of the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic in that country, Chinese state media Xinhua News Agency is taking the gambit to exhilarating new heights, suggesting the "United States owes China an apology" and that the world ought to acknowledge China for its remarkable achievements in its fight against the novel pneumonia.

from Taiwan News

ok,you know..........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom