What's new

US an Arab allies begin airstrikes in Syria

The fat lady hasn't sung yet...

Yeah, but Assad is most set to take ISIS lands, more so than the FSA, at least for now, unless there is a no fly zone, in which case, FSA can move in and take it.
Wrong there...Assad is going to keep the small Alawi enclave and make it a state, that if he survived his army after he let Syria be bombed by the coalition..There is nothing to salvage in Syria, every has been destroyed and her best and brightest have already left or killed.

190bfa47a53305cc92b7df25b680facc.jpg

All of this reminds me of what a dumpster fire Syria is right now. I feel bad for all the innocent Syrians caught up in this mess.
Not really, I saw the Pentagon press conference. The showed some before and after picture...it was...really mediocre for the fire power used and the quantity of sorties..I am talking about the US and Nato members that have participated, not putting arab aircraft in the equation because of their lack of experience since the most experienced one [Egypt] has not participated.

Not really, I saw the Pentagon press conference. The showed some before and after picture...it was...really mediocre for the fire power used and the quantity of sorties..I am talking about the US and Nato members that have participated, not putting arab aircraft in the equation because of their lack of experience since the most experienced one [Egypt] has not participated.

Yet Arab aircrafts are the ones that did the most damage to ISIS, since the US did not bomb ISIS targets really, only Khourasan Group and Nusra front, Al-Qaeda targets only since they fall under an already established parliament agree.

And I think releasing guided bombs doesn't require experience the likes of which the world has never seen, if you can designate a target and drop the bomb on it in training, you can do it in Combat as well.

I meant RSAF ie Saudi Airforce.

Have you taken a look at their inventory? They are capable of flattening Syrian Army and Airforce without suffering any appreciable loss.
Clothes don't make popes...Having equipments and mastering and coordinating their use is another matter. The Sauds do not have the knowledge, the experience or the motivation to use them....Most of the Arab armies fall in the same category...and the Sauds are not alone.

Clothes don't make popes...Having equipments and mastering and coordinating their use is another matter. The Sauds do not have the knowledge, the experience or the motivation to use them....Most of the Arab armies fall in the same category...and the Sauds are not alone.

Saudis don't have the knowledge or experience? So being the number one country in Air exercises in the world totally does not count does it? We went up against the French in their Rafale with our oldest F-15s and we came out of it with a tie. GCC is not the rest of the Arab world. And if you are talking about experience, Saudi Arabia shouldered 12% of all Desert Storm sorties, if you are talking about No-fly-zones we shouldered 34% of the sorties. We do have experience. And Knowledge, and motivation.

You just choose to ignore all of that out of a sense of pre-programmed grandiose, which seriously need to be checked.

Its funny that when Assad barrel bombed hundreds of thousands, starved to death and used chemical weapons no one cared.

When IS was attacking rebels slaughtering entire families no one gave a damn again.

But once IS began attacking Assad US immediately intervened and started bombing IS.

On the Gazan's massacre, the Palestinians were penalized too for scratching Israel....And if you compare the Israeli damages to Gaza and Assad Barrels are on even quil. But unlike Israel, Assad was condemned by the same actors that protected your state.

On the Gazan's massacre, the Palestinians were penalized too for scratching Israel....And if you compare the Israeli damages to Gaza and Assad Barrels are on even quil. But unlike Israel, Assad was condemned by the same actors that protected your state.

Hahaha are you serious? Anyways today's combat is not about creating as much destruction as possible, it is about being as precise as possible. Else why even come up with small SDBs and more precise 500lb bombs?

Dear ISIS,

Please meet the world's most advanced warplane.

1375720309531.png

Just a word of warning, it will be a short meeting.

And all the sudden they noticed ISIL could pose a danger to region? where wwas this the so-called USA - Arab allies when ISIL were slaughtering civilians in Iraq and knocking at the Baghdad's door?

Dont see much movement in the compound or around it. Perhaps it only had skeletal presence and was abandoned. In either case, SDBs may have been the weapon of choice as the impacts show.

I was referring to the entire situation of Syria since the civil war broke out.

Yet Arab aircrafts are the ones that did the most damage to ISIS, since the US did not bomb ISIS targets really, only Khourasan Group and Nusra front, Al-Qaeda targets only since they fall under an already established parliament agree.

And I think releasing guided bombs doesn't require experience the likes of which the world has never seen, if you can designate a target and drop the bomb on it in training, you can do it in Combat as well.

I wonder if this Khurasan group consists of the terrorists from Pakistan? any association with Umer Khurasani who are talking about naming Afghanistan, Pakistan and India collectively as Khurasan.

@Icarus @DESERT FIGHTER can you guys confirm please?

if we were not fighting our own TTP terrorists then I would have loved to see Pakistani forces involved in the destruction of ISIS.

Back
Top Bottom