What's new

US aircraft carrier group deployed for ‘routine patrols’ in S. China Sea

Dude, what do you want me to say when you say 75 DF-26 can destroy 75 Arleigh Burke Class destoryer? And ASAT can destory the GPS when GPS is in MEO (which is 2000 km + above the earth) when ASAT in any service capacity can only reach LEO (Which is lower than 1000km), let alone there are more than 1000 satellite up there in different orbit? Yes, i am unable to response to your "Imaginative scenario" for that, you will need George Lucas or whoever wrote and produce Star Trek.

AS i said, I don't do science fiction, you want to believe all these, that's up to you, you don't need to share with me or find anyone for recognitizion.

Don't quote me again, please.

What you have to do is: explore and dig again for your own knowledge, unless you can disagree with sound argument. Till know, I dont know what your reasoning on why DF-26 wont be able to destroy arleigh burke, so instead of fanboys claiming why dont you explain why you think it is not possible cos I and others will be interested to know.

I have proved your bogus claim about 1000 GPS satelites as I have proved that there are only less than 40 GPS satellites. Regarding your claim that commercial satelites can render GPS service, I have challenge you with question: why countries with telco satelites like Indonesia still need US GPS? and you dont come back with answer; so it seems you only believe on what you want to believe.

If you think shooting GPS at MEO about 2000 km from the earth is a a kind of science fiction then you'd better find out and dig more: Chinese ASAT can reach almost 18x of that MEO altitude:

Dong Neng series
On 13 May 2013, the PRC conducted a test launched from Xichang Satellite Launch Center referred to as 'Kunpeng-7.[28] The object was launched on a 32 deg inclination south east path to a high sub-orbit altitude of more than 18,600 miles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASAT_program_of_China

The 2013 test, which reached 18,600 miles into space, was first reported by the Washington Free Beacon.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-tests-anti-satellite-missile/

Last edited:
What you have to do is: explore and dig again for your own knowledge, unless you can disagree with sound argument. Till know, I dont know what your objection on how DF-26 wont be able to destroy arleigh burke, so instead of fanboys claiming why dont you explain why you think it is not possible cos I and others will be interested to know.

I have proved your bogus claim about 1000 GPS satelites as I have proved that there are only less than 40 GPS satellites. Regarding your claim that commercial satelites can render GPS service, I have challenge you with question: why countries with telco satelites like Indonesia still need US GPS? and you dont come back with answer.

If you think shooting GPS at MEO about 2000 km from the earth is a a kind of science fiction then you'd better find out and dig more: Chinese ASAT can reach almost 18x of that MEO altitude:

Dong Neng series
On 13 May 2013, the PRC conducted a test launched from Xichang Satellite Launch Center referred to as 'Kunpeng-7.[28] The object was launched on a 32 deg inclination south east path to a high sub-orbit altitude of more than 18,600 miles
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASAT_program_of_China

The 2013 test, which reached 18,600 miles into space, was first reported by the Washington Free Beacon.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-tests-anti-satellite-missile/

I say this the final time.

I am not into science fiction, if you have any substance in your discussion, you would have reponse to me on the other thread and being ridiculate by all other member instead of hiding here and trying to score point to your mate.

I have no intention to discuss anything with you, maybe @gambit want to disucss these absurb motion with you? Not me, I don't have spare time to do so, please do not ever quote me again.

Last edited:
I say this the final time.

I am not into science fiction, if you have any substance in your discussion, you would have reponse to me on the other thread and being ridiculate by all other member instead of hiding here and trying to score point to your mate.

I have no intention to discuss anything with you, please do not ever quote me again.

If you deny the citation that I've given to you about Chinese ASAT that could reach 18000 miles (18 times higher than MEO altitude) on the other hand believe there are 1000 GPS sat or any random satelites which can render like GPS sat in the sky, and the mighty arleigh burke is so invincible againts any ASBM without explanation/citation, that already speaks who is the science fiction fanboy here. :)

The only thing you proved is that you have a reading comprehension problem. He did not said '1000 GPS satellites'. He actually said...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-a...ls-in-s-china-sea.478877/page-16#post-9273100

lol, you really did come argue with him, man, I admire your courage.

LOLs did you read this one:

"or any random satelites which can render like GPS sat in the sky"
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-a...ls-in-s-china-sea.478877/page-16#post-9273267

The only one who has reading comprehension problem here is you :lol:

Yes, only GPS can provide location service on earth, you are absolutely right, Immersat DID NOT get the purposed MH370 flight path using Immersat Communciation Satellite from MH-370 handshake, no that did not happen, Immersat is lying to the public, and you are telling the truth, because Communication Satellite is NOT GPS, and thus cannot predict and plot flight path and location. and ASAT can destory 1000000000 US ship, actually, China should not further their navy development, the all mighty DF-Whatever in your face series will take care of any ship, even my uncle 35 foot yacht.

Last edited:
At least don be too coward to answer that simple question to your own bogus statement :D

lol, you really did come argue with him, man, I admire your courage.

Yes, only GPS can provide location service on earth, you are absolutely right, and ASAT can destory 1000000000 US ship, actually, China should not further their navy development, the all mighty DF-Whatever in your face series will take care of any ship, even my uncle 35 foot yacht.

Could you show when I ever said that?

Why dont you take a little bit gut to answer my questions as the consequence to your claim, instead of cheaply and childishly twisting my arguments? :cheers:

At least don be too coward to answer that simple question to your own bogus statement :D

Could you show when I ever said that?

Why dont you take a little bit gut to answer my questions as the consequence to your claim, instead of twisting my arguments? :D

Did you read my post?

I said you are right.

Communicaiton Satellite is NOT GPS satellite, they cannot use to track a target location, a communcition satellite like Immersat-3 Series cannot plot a target like a plane call MH-370 with its position, like a flight path. That did not happen, becuase you are correct, Immersat 3 is not a GPS satellite (not NAVSTAR, Galileo, or Baidou), so the story about Immersat uses its SATCOMM to calculate MH-370 flight path muct be wrong and not true.

And You are right, DF-whatever series can see all and destroy all. It does not matter if that is a tanker, carrier or my uncle yacht, when it is at the sight of DF-Whatever Series, it would be a dead meat, as it has 100% hit rate.
NO ISTAR, NO RSTA, nothing is require? Why? I don't know, maybe because China and Antonius123 is the god of war?

How am I argue with the god of Physics and Battle? All Hail @antonius123

Immersat DID NOT get the purposed MH370 flight path using Immersat Communciation Satellite from MH-370 handshake, no that did not happen, Immersat is lying to the public,

So you dont know what are the services that Inmarsat can provide? :D

Inmarsat-C: effectively this is a "satellite telex" terminal with store-and-forward, polling etc. capabilities. Certain models of Inmarsat-C terminals are also approved for usage in the GMDSS system, equipped with GPS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmarsat

Not every telco satelites equipped with GPS.

Learn more kids! otherwise always bogus.

So you dont know what service can Inmarsat provide? :D

Inmarsat-C: effectively this is a "satellite telex" terminal with store-and-forward, polling etc. capabilities. Certain models of Inmarsat-C terminals are also approved for usage in the GMDSS system, equipped with GPS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmarsat

You Iphone equipped with a GPS too, tat mean your iphone must be a GPS satellite as well.

Didn't you realise you just prove my point every satellite can be GPS satellite? AS Immersat-3 is not part of NAVSTAR, GAlileo and Baidou system. It was ONE OF THOSE 3,000 Satellite.

But again, who am I to judge the mighty god of war all hail @antonius123

You Iphone equipped with a GPS too, tat mean your iphone must be a GPS satellite as well.

Thats GPS receiver in Iphone.
Try better kid :D

Didn't you realise you just prove my point every satellite can be GPS satellite? AS Immersat-3 is not part of NAVSTAR, GAlileo and Baidou system. It was ONE OF THOSE 3,000 Satellite.

Oooh i am proving that?

Please explain me - why Indonesia need to depend on US GPS? while Indonesia already has telco satelites.

Why China need Beidou, while she has already have numerous telco sat? as according to you random sats can render as GPS sat as well? :laugh:

I have been waiting your explanation since weeks ago since I throw this question to you.

Lol, read my response again.

Instead of saying that I am proving your claim, why dont you bring any reliable citation to prove your claim that any random satelites could render GPS service so that we dont need any GPS sats anymore even for military purpose as those telco sats can provide what military missions needs from GPS.

LOLs did you read this one:

"or any random satelites which can render like GPS sat in the sky"
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-a...ls-in-s-china-sea.478877/page-16#post-9273267

The only one who has reading comprehension problem here is you :lol:
Did you just cited your post as his ?

Looky here...The reason why we do not take your postings seriously is because you grant absolute certainty to China's war capabilities. The DF-whatever cannot miss and everything else that China does in war will be perfect.

The problem is that China's entire military, including weaponry, have not been combat tested since the end of the Korean War. No, China's participation in the Vietnam War does not count simply because China played a completely supporting role in that war. No, China's border conflict against Viet Nam does not count simply because it did not fully stress test the PLA. Whereas with the US military, we have everything from small advisory roles to full scale invasion of another country. Even so, if we say our weapon can do this and that, professionals will still take what we say with a grain of salt. But in your case, you want everyone to take what you say about the PLA's capabilities with complete confidence. Professionals would call that 'sucking up'.

Did you just cited your post as his ?

Looky here...The reason why we do not take your postings seriously is because you grant absolute certainty to China's war capabilities. The DF-whatever cannot miss and everything else that China does in war will be perfect.

The problem is that China's entire military, including weaponry, have not been combat tested since the end of the Korean War. No, China's participation in the Vietnam War does not count simply because China played a completely supporting role in that war. No, China's border conflict against Viet Nam does not count simply because it did not fully stress test the PLA. Whereas with the US military, we have everything from small advisory roles to full scale invasion of another country. Even so, if we say our weapon can do this and that, professionals will still take what we say with a grain of salt. But in your case, you want everyone to take what you say about the PLA's capabilities with complete confidence. Professionals would call that 'sucking up'.

Thats logical fallacy.

According to your logic, F4 Phantom or even F86 should be more potent than F-22 because F4 / F86 are combat proven since Vietnam/Korean war while F-22 not yet. :laugh:

And nobody grant absolute certainty to China's war capabilities. You are playing with your assumption here.

Back
Top Bottom