What's new

US accuses Islamic activists of giving millions to Al Qaeda

This thread - about specific persons and their orgs funding terrorism.

Knee jerk reaction - labelling something ''jew'' - a generalisation and demonisation.

And you think its the terrorist funders who need to be defended here?????

I am not labelling any community here, certainly not Jews but when people jump to defend one and not others who are being treated in the same fashion its called cherrypicking and that strikes me as amusing and hypocritical.

I am not labelling any community here, certainly not Jews but when people jump to defend one and not others who are being treated in the same fashion its called cherrypicking and that strikes me as amusing and hypocritical.

Denouncing terrorist scum by name who indulge in terrorism funding in the guise of humanitarian work is not ''labelling a community'', unless one is carrying a giant chip on their shoulders.

Its funny that you only rant to protect Jews from being misunderstood and wronged and not others. That in itself says a lot. Anyways i have nothing against Jews or anybody for that matter.

Oh please.

I have made threads on, made posts and have made lengthy rants on these

1) Homophobia
2) sexism
3)racism
4) casteism
5) Over the top nationalism

Oh and funnily enough, I ranted yesterday to a Hindu nationalist to stop stereotyping Muslims.

The fact that you think I only ranted on protecting Jews, Well that says more about you than me.

Save your derisory tone for someonelse.

Denouncing terrorist scum by name who indulge in terrorism funding in the guise of humanitarian work is not ''labelling a community'', unless one is carrying a giant chip on their shoulders.

You can denounce any terrorist you must feel like denouncing but not those who practice their faith and might be much better human beings than most who give lectures around here on human rights while shedding a few crocodile tears. Like i said, i have nothing against Jews in fact some of them i had the experience of meeting are more likely to reflect on their actions and be critical of them than you or i would ever be and i greatly respect them for that. Its people who have hypocritical principles who aren't worth respecting and not a particular community.

Oh please.

I have made threads on, made posts and have made lengthy rants on these

1) Homophobia
2) sexism
3)racism
4) casteism
5) Over the top nationalism

Oh and funnily enough, I ranted yesterday to a Hindu nationalist to stop stereotyping Muslims.

The fact that you think I only ranted on protecting Jews, Well that says more about you than me.

Save your derisory tone for someonelse.

If you find the truth to be derisory than fine i would refrain from speaking my mind to you. And no even though i pointed out what i felt, the way you replied shows who is really acting absurdly.

Y

If you find the truth to be derisory than fine i would refrain from speaking my mind to you. And no even though i pointed out what i felt, the way you replied shows who is really acting absurdly.

You did not even speak any truth. You just expressed your subjective opinion that I am biased against a religion based on the few interactions with me.

You chose to respond to my post, which by the way, i didn't even read, and made a post that oozes off fake outrage and was making a valid point about hate against a community of people.

The criticism still stands.

But then you decide to quote me, and then i na bizarre fashion accused me of bias against Muslims.

Ask the other posters here if I am biased against Muslims excpet in the context of not believing in your religion.

It is obvious that you have a chip on your shoulder and a victim complex.

This post wouldn't have happened if you didn't decide to get butthurt over a comment I made,

That is not even controversial.

You did not even speak any truth. You just expressed your subjective opinion that I am biased against a religion based on the few interactions with me.

You chose to respond to my post, which by the way, i didn't even read, and made a post that oozes off fake outrage and was making a valid point about hate against a community of people.

The criticism still stands.

But then you decide to quote me, and then i na bizarre fashion accused me of bias against Muslims.

Ask the other posters here if I am biased against Muslims excpet in the context of not believing in your religion.

It is obvious that you have a chip on your shoulder and a victim complex.

This post wouldn't have happened if you didn't decide to get butthurt over a comment I made,

That is not even controversial.

Huh when did i say you are biased against Muslims?? I responded to your post and you didn't even read it and formed conclusions thats what you're saying?? Since you didn't thats why you reached conclusions as absurd as "having a chip on your shoulder and a victim complex". Anyways its better that you ask people about what they mean precisely without jumping to conclusions that suit you to prove others as "butthurt".

Huh when did i say you are biased against Muslims?? I responded to your post and you didn't even read it and formed conclusions thats what you're saying?? Since you didn't thats why you reached conclusions as absurd as "having a chip on your shoulder and a victim complex". Anyways its better that you ask people about what they mean precisely without jumping to conclusions that suit you to prove others as "butthurt".

Its funny that you only rant to protect Jews from being misunderstood and wronged and not others. That in itself says a lot. Anyways i have nothing against Jews or anybody for that matter.

Don't play coy with me. If any reasonable person reads that it is tinged with an accusation of inherent bias. Don't try to dodge my original charge by word play.

And secondly, I stated that I did not read the OP's article not your's. I quoted a person who always like to throw the word JEW out there.

I challenge anyone to read that bolded part there and not infer a meaning of a veiled accusation of a bias.

You said 'Only' that means my rant are exclusive to protecting a particular community. And then you say 'that says a lot about you.' Inferring certain characterisitics about me.

So you either spit it out, Or I am at liberty to infer whatever biases I can from your posts. Because apparently you did so.

So far, I have provided facts to disprove your charges or 'supposed' charges of bias. And can presnt evidence.

So far you have engaged only in verbal evasiveness and sarcasm.

Either you come out with what you implied disproving me, or my charge of you having a victim complex is plain for all and sundry to see.

Don't play coy with me. If any reasonable person reads that it is tinged with an accusation of inherent bias. Don't try to dodge my original charge by word play.

And secondly, I stated that I did not read the OP's article not your's. I quoted a person who always like to throw the word JEW out there.

I challenge anyone to read that bolded part there and not infer a meaning of a veiled accusation of a bias.

You said 'Only' that means my rant are exclusive to protecting a particular community. And then you say 'that says a lot about you.' Inferring certain characterisitics about me.

So you either spit it out, Or I am at liberty to infer whatever biases I can from your posts. Because apparently you did so.

Whatever i inferred to had nothing to do with Muslims but all communties and you can extract any meaning from my statement that you like to since you don't even have the basic decency to ask a person rather than forming your own set of conclusions. The way you have replied before and even now says a lot about that. And what facts you have provided other than mere insults??

Whatever i inferred to had nothing to do with Muslims but all communties and you can extract any meaning from my statement that you like to since you don't even have the basic decency to ask a person rather than forming your own set of conclusions. The way you have replied before and even now says a lot about that.

First of all, you started this salvo by accusing me of an inherent bias. You extracted a meaning that did not even exist and then you accused me of that charge in a blatant example of projection.

I gave you evidence to disprove your accusations and then you went onto pad your initial accusation with nothing more than verbose attempts at sarcasm and evasiveness.

Please note, you leveled the accusation when I was in the right to call out the other person of his bias. You inferred and made your conclusion and then you have made no attempts to clear your stand but just attack me.

Your posts so far has been nothing more than filled with fermented horse manure.

In fact, your responses to @notsuperstitious only adds to my conclusions.

Despite you implicitly accusing me of bias and troll baiting me, you are still playing the victim.

Since you are only interested in becoming an internet martyr I think it is time to end the conversation here, since you have no interest in actually explaining what you accused me of, and is only interested in personal attacks.

I see no further need to demean myself in the internet equivalent of a Juvenile 'he said she said' fight.

Oh an advice for the future. Internet is devoid of body language and emotions. The next time you accuse me of something, actually spit it out.

Have a good day.

First of all, you started this salvo by accusing me of an inherent bias. You extracted a meaning that did not even exist and then you accused me of that charge in a blatant example of projection.

I gave you evidence to disprove your accusations and then you went onto pad your initial accusation with nothing more than verbose attempts at sarcasm and evasiveness.

Please note, you leveled the accusation when I was in the right to call out the other person of his bias. You inferred and made your conclusion and then you have made no attempts to clear your stand but just attack me.

Your posts so far has been nothing more than filled with fermented horse manure.

In fact, your responses to @notsuperstitious only adds to my conclusions.

Despite you implicitly accusing me of bias and troll baiting me, you are still playing the victim.

Since you are only interested in becoming an internet martyr I think it is time to end the conversation here, since you have no interest in actually explaining what you accused me of, and is only interested in personal attacks.

I see no further need to demean myself in the internet equivalent of a Juvenile 'he said she said' fight.

Oh an advice for the future. Internet is devoid of body language and emotions. The next time you accuse me of something, actually spit it out.

Have a good day.

Mister first learn how to talk to others and then speak up. I levelled accusations at you and you gave me evidence and where is that evidence?? I asked for it before and i ask again but instead of that you keep insulting me by engaging in a bizarre wordplay. I don't have any interest in becoming an Internet martyr but you surely have no control over your nerves and jump to conclusions so before advising me keep them in check. If you had read well before you started to get even with me you would have seen what i was accusing you of but you certainly did not do so. And lastly i don't care how further low you or anybody else can get.

Mister first learn how to talk to others and then speak up. I levelled accusations at you and you gave me evidence and where is that evidence?? I asked for it before and i ask again but instead of that you keep insulting me by engaging in a bizarre wordplay. I don't have any interest in becoming an Internet martyr but you surely have no control over your nerves and jump to conclusions so before advising me keep them in check. If you had read well before you started to get even with me you would have seen what i was accusing you of but you certainly did not do so. And lastly i don't care how further low you or anybody else can get.

First actually spell out the accusation. What was it? Please :

Then I can provide evidence for it.

First actually spell out the accusation. What was it? Please :

Then I can provide evidence for it.

That was your statement that i am hurling accusations at you. I was merely pointing out the fact that you separated Jews from the rest as if they are the only ones to be accused of unfairly. Secondly, you said you had provided evidence already but i didn't see it anywhere.

That was your statement that i am hurling accusations at you. I was merely pointing out the fact that you separated Jews from the rest as if they are the only ones to be accused of unfairly. Secondly, you said you had provided evidence already but i didn't see it anywhere.

I think there is a big misunderstanding here.

And Internet being a text medium it is hard.

The poster has a history of typing in JEW for no reason. It was more directed at him and his ilk than anythinelse.

I did not comment on Muslims being accused because i was not familiar with the actual case. So no sense posting my opinion.

My intention was not to defend Jews but rather a rant on people who post jews fro no reason.

When i said evicdence, i meant evidence of me defending other communities in my posting history.

I think there is a big misunderstanding here.

And Internet being a text medium it is hard.

The poster has a history of typing in JEW for no reason. It was more directed at him and his ilk than anythinelse.

I did not comment on Muslims being accused because i was not familiar with the actual case. So no sense posting my opinion.

My intention was not to defend Jews but rather a rant on people who post jews fro no reason.

When i said evicdence, i meant evidence of me defending other communities in my posting history.

Fine.

Back
Top Bottom