What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India in deep trouble about Kashmir uprising wants to shift world's attention from atrocities on innocent Kashmiri Muslims, another staged attack like Pathankot.

Nothing, there are few separists, which are getting sarkari benifits and Z plus security, which need to be reformed and check the Wahabi peoples that's it.

LOL, you attacked India, and when we retaliate we want to distroy Pakistan. You started another War, and gets your 90000 men in our jail, when sitting on the Shimla agreement, We didn't forced you to leave the Kashmir claim, to save the civilian, and democracy in Pakistan but we are trying to destroy Pakistan. You spread terrorism in Punjab and Kashmir, pouring fake currency in Indian market, but still we are trying to destroy Pakistan. You started Kargil misadventure, when we took it back by force, we are trying to destroy Pakistan.

Here is the real reason == Pakistan is the country which was created on the ideology of Mr, Jinnah that Hindus and Muslims cannot live in one country and the religion should be the basis of two nations. Half of Muslims made one country, but the problem for this ideology (which was bluffed long in 1971) was INDIA itself, which was still there with more muslims than even Pakistan itself. Pakistani leaders in order to push the ideology, needs separate identity, so they tried everything to prove that the Pakistani have separate identity, and Identity crisis was always there and that's why the leaders always hell bend to prove themself close to the ARABS and TURKS which is really funny.

If you understand these simple facts, than you will understand that its the INDIA whose existence is against the ideology on the the basis of which Pakistan was created, where Muslims are living with Hindus and together with different religion and this is the FACT.

1971 was 45 years ago. I'm talking about the here and now. Please indians, if Pakistan is as weak as it was in 1971 then come and try make 90,000 Pakistanis surrender NOW. You're country and race is to powerless to do anything to us. Even though you are 7× bigger than us and have the full backing of the West & Russia you still can't do anything. All you can do is get angry on the Internet :azn:

Please don't talk about retaliation and exploiting fault lines because last time I checked, a single sms put a couple of states to halt and unrest in India..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-messages-to-stem-panic-among-minorities.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ouble-in-Lucknow-Goa/articleshow/15538823.cms

On the top of that the insecurity of Muslims Sikhs,Christians and Dalits is deeply rooted in your country and well known to your adversaries..

So if I were you,I would not talk about fault lines and bla bla bla
Despite all these India sees far fatalities than Pakistan, which is the only thing that matters.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/southasia/datasheets/Fatalities.html

1971 was 45 years ago. I'm talking about the here and now. Please indians, if Pakistan is as weak as it was in 1971 then come and try make 90,000 Pakistanis surrender NOW. You're country and race is to powerless to do anything to us. Even though you are 7× bigger than us and have the full backing of the West & Russia you still can't do anything. All you can do is get angry on the Internet :azn:

Read my post, I have explained the real problem. I keep myself away from posting political topics, but if I will start doing it in details, you won't like it.

I think, active Indian soldiers on duty saying in response to false bravado of retired Indian generals some thing like this:

Khudh to kuch kiya nahi, retire ho gaye aur hameiN marwaye gay chu*** :agree:

Seriously what is wrong with all those war mongers from our eastern side?

Uri attack: Keep military option open, former Army generals tell government

NEW DELHI: Enraged over the terror attack on an Army battalion in Uri, former Army generals on Sunday sought urgent action against Pakistan, including keeping the "military option open" to deal with terror from its soil.

"We must have our military option open, if required to strike at certain places," Lt Gen BS Jaswal (Retd) said here.

"Bring pickets, which have launch pad to the ground, raze them to the ground. The reason is that till the time it does not hurt Pakistan physically, they would not respect our decency," said Jaswal, who was GOC-in-C of the Northern Command.

so from 56 inch chest to chamchagiri ?

well that was quick :coffee:

You will see his Dadagiri soon.And counting dead bodies.Just look into attacks on Indian Forces in last few months and you will realize that there has been reciprocal attack in Pakistan within weeks of that.

Why will this time be different.

This was a surprise..... I thought all the attacks in ķashmir was a genuine and out side one were false flag(always)..... now this is also a false flag.... great going guy's.. ..

The location of the attack is such as where you guys have four layers of strict security.

NO outside object can pass through that. Please look within. It is like when Clinton was on visit to India you people planned an attack on Sikhs there to get world attention

What about Xixian, what about yezdi people, what about Yemen, what about chechnian, what about Myanmar, Poori Duniya ka Theka le liya hai kya Luckhavi Sultan Bhai.
Its not about my love for Lucknow. Its about justice that muslims have been denied. Neither thakaray nor Modi were jailed for their role in riots. The difference between Pakistan and India is that Pakistan goes after terrorists even though this has met with severe backlash where our citizens are dying daily, even today 3 soldiers died. India on the other hand has not only tolerated right wing extremists but also has one as its PM.

I know of a case of dozen or so muslims dying outside the AP high court in Hyderabad. When muslim families went to get justice they were told to go to Pakistan. There is great bias against muslims in Indian occupied parts. In fact both Kashmir, Hyderabad are invaded states where muslim wishes have been ignored.

You will see his Dadagiri soon.And counting dead bodies.Just look into attacks on Indian Forces in last few months and you will realize that there has been reciprocal attack in Pakistan within weeks of that.

Why will this time be different.
reciprocal attack:woot: ? terrorism last i cheacked is going down in pakistan.

but end of the day my point still stands though:laugh:

Read my post, I have explained the real problem. I keep myself away from posting political topics, but if I will start doing it in details, you won't like it.

Feel free. That's all your indian race is good at. Talking, posting on the Internet & being deceitful.

Where did this article appear.In your TV studio.

You call terrorists "sahib".Good going.
I was referring to the HT article posted by OP .

And we Pakistanis really respect Hafiz saeed for all the charity work they have done inside Pakistan.

India will call Pakistani nuke bluff. Pakistan never had any nukes of its own, the acquired nukes from other sources are now most likely defunct. Even if Pakistan had nukes it don't have courage to use them. Launching covert strike against terrorist camps trained by Pakistan Army is the best option. We all support it.

You are 100% right my indian friend. Your government should invite us to nuke an uninhabited part of India (without any repercussions) just to call our bluff :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom