What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where exactly I am fun of dead Indian soldiers??

@waz Can you pinpoint please??

This is not 1916 dear. This is 2016. We are getting all kind of ground realities from IOK. And we know it well.

And every Indian member on this forum lives in IOK or have visited IOK at least 10 times in their life. We have listened to this story many times.

Listen I don't need to take certification from you, whether I visited IOK or spend my childhood in Badgam, played cricket in Batwara, Indranagar, Stadium, or travelled from Ladakh, kargil. What you only know is only a valley which is Srinagar valley which you think is Kashmir, and a Lal chauk which is center of the Srinagar.

There is no AK-47 in India, it only comes from one place which is P0K, and those Jahil brainwashed terrorist which you called as mujahedeen or fidayeen are only doing for the cause to hurt India. But you should remember, and make a knot of my statement that though KPS Gill is consider as the man behind who flushes terrorism from the Punjab, but in reality it was stopped, when India started giving the same favour to Pakistan via RAW, that Pakistan was forced to stop the funding and weapon supply.

So anyone who fights against India is infiltrator but anyone fighting against Pakistan is its own people.

Nice logic you have to satisfy your crap.
For that you should check the origin of terrorists.

Pakistan doesn't need to worry nothing going to happen

We're not worried. We already know that. We don't care what you people or any other nation tries with us. Our soldiers and population is geared up to defend the fatherland, our unique beautiful race, our culture, our unique way of life and heritage.

Then it is better to you tells this "fact" to your government and military who believe that Pakistan has nukes.

You definitely know more than them.

These Modi fans, these kids, oh man it is so hilarious reading their posts.

They still believe Modi has 56 inches chest, :rofl:

You are victimized in every part of the world . How is it? Russian bombing Muslims, US bombing Muslims, EU bombing Muslims, China torturing Muslims, Muslims bombing Muslims. They why to blame India? Just for giving Muslims equal rights. ???

Leave him, he is an illusionist, living in the kingdom of Lucknavi Sultanat.

answer is no , there r many other options

We don't need to launch any covert ops to retaliate to Uri.
All we need is to hire 2-3 suicide bombers(plenty of such suicide bombers are available in Pakistan) and they will do the rest.

The entire operation will need no more than 10K dollars.

As if India is not already doing it for past many decades.

India's only strategy to confront other neighbors in the region is to sponsor terrorism, which she has been doing for more than half a century.

Too bad only, she can not play the victim card forever...you can not fool everyone all the time.

Listen I don't need to take certification from you, whether I visited IOK or spend my childhood in Badgam, played cricket in Batwara, Indranagar, Stadium, or travelled from Ladakh, kargil. What you only know is only a valley which is Srinagar valley which you think is Kashmir, and a Lal chauk which is center of the Srinagar.

There is no AK-47 in India, it only comes from one place which is P0K, and those Jahil brainwashed terrorist which you called as mujahedeen or fidayeen are only doing for the cause to hurt India. But you should remember, and make a knot of my statement that though KPS Gill is consider as the man behind who flushes terrorism from the Punjab, but in reality it was stopped, when India started giving the same favour to Pakistan via RAW, that Pakistan was forced to stop the funding and weapon supply.

I am not giving any certificate dear. We all know the lies that you Indians come up with about Kashmir.

There are no Indian medicines in FATA but we have found Indian medicines in FATA from TTP hideouts. There are no Indian explosives in FATA but we find them too from TTP terrorists. FATA has no border with India. It is far away. But still we get all kind of Indian shit from it.

What should we take our from this??? All TTP guys are Indians?? All this has been happening for past 5-6 years since you made inroads in Afghanistan. So cut this crap that we don't have AK47 in India and all that.

As I said. You have/are already utilizing your option of using terrorists against Pakistan and that is the only most feasible option as long as Afghanistan continues to be your launching pad.

So many motion sensors, patrol parties, state of the art surveillance systems, fences and blah blah blah ... Indian blames any attack on infiltration from Pakistan:

It is shameful for Indian government.
Indian scientists making fool of their government.
Indian government is being robbed of money by defence vendors for sub-standard equipment.
Indian Army is incompetent.

OR

If nothing true from above then it is self orchestrated to create situation for vested gains/interests of Modi regime.

Since indian govt killed these 17 in a false flag op to act as victim, source of terror is indian govt, elected by indians.

Either you prove your statement, or consider yourself as the biggest Bengali Idiot with certificate.

India is already engaged in Operations in Pakistan

1- Attack on srilankan cricket team (Well trained terrorist , came planned RAW's hand)
This attack came after direct threats by Indian politicans / Military and had signs of
Military trained commandos
2- Quetta Bomb attack (Recent) - Lawyer's campaign
3- Bomb blasts in Karachi across 1980-Present - links with MQM (Funding and disruption)

- Admittance of Terrorism against Pakistan by Modi in his speech
- Capture of Agent belonging to RAW on Pakistan's land

We stand with People of Kashmir we have already stated , free the people and stop abuses
Indian military was involved in killing civilians for over 7-8 Months , which is why someone got angry and it resulted in act , you can't abuse human rights and then claim our soldiers are saints

• Can't kill local population and do abuses and then expect rose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom