What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a fan fiction website. You need to post this elsewhere.

Sir either close this thread, or serious modulation is needed, and this guy areesh though an elite member is making the fun of death of our soldiers. Now do you want be become the troller.

Mr. Areesh I can post many options here, but point is you opened this thread for just trolling nothing else.

I know all of your options. Among all those the most feasible one is using Afghanistan against Pakistan and that is the only option you have exercised the most.

You don't have much options other than that.

Why this type of attack happened when some big event take place............many years ago Indian intelligence killed number of sikh people before Clinton visit to India.
Uri attack seems Indian own art work to show innocent in UN session and label Pakistan as terrorist for this incident.

Last edited:
Nope. Kashmir has enough angry youth who can do what has been done today. If you don't consider Kashmiris as own people then this is your choice.

Kashmiris are not your people though. Kashmir is no India.

I have spend half of my life in Kashmir, and know very well the ground reality. For you sitting in front of tv would only consider few cities of 3-4 districts as the whole Kashmir.

Sir either close this thread, or serious modulation is needed, and this guy areesh though an elite member is making the fun of death of our soldiers. Now do you want be become the troller.

And where exactly I am fun of dead Indian soldiers??

@waz Can you pinpoint please??

I have spend half of my life in Kashmir, and know very well the ground reality. For you sitting in front of tv would only consider few cities of 3-4 districts as the whole Kashmir.

This is not 1916 dear. This is 2016. We are getting all kind of ground realities from IOK. And we know it well.

And every Indian member on this forum lives in IOK or have visited IOK at least 10 times in their life. We have listened to this story many times.

there are no several ways. There is only one way.

1. Afghanistan

You can use afghan territory for terrorism inside Pakistan which you are already doing anyways.

Other than that there is a small probability that there can be some stupidity like cross border raid for which we need to be prepared.

Nobody is trolling and there is no need to close this thread.
Please tell. If it is some real person in your profile pic, who is it?

I know there are very low chances of any such attack. But you never know. If you are under delusion of beinga supa puwa then you do any thing stupid.

We just need to be vigilant. We need to be merciless. This is the key.

True. Very true. But our men in uniform are ALWAYS vigilant as far as the indians are concerned. This hasn't changed since August the 14th 1947. But we should however proceed with caution. Pakistan is far too powerful for ANY nation on earth to invade us but the bollywood mind controlled indian zombies who think they are a superpower may try anything. I doubt the indian military high command are that stupid.

And where exactly I am fun of dead Indian soldiers??

@waz Can you pinpoint please??

This is not 1916 dear. This is 2016. We are getting all kind of ground realities from IOK. And we know it well.

And every Indian member on this forum lives in IOK or have visited IOK at least 10 times in their life. We have listened to this story many times.

There is no one making fun of their deaths.
I'll remind members as well to keep civil.

This is the same thing I used to witness in Lucknow. The Indian media fooling Indians and having a haughty, war mongering attitude. It must be noted if Samjhauta was a lie and they blamed Pakistan for it initially then everything else could be a lie too. In Samjhauta they initially blamed Pakistan just as in Jama they blamed muslims and arrested them. Both attacks were done by hindutvas. Even Gandhi was killed by a Hindutva yet the same hindutvas are sitting in Lok Sabha.

I thank God for shifting my family to Pakistan. Muslims have no role in a united India. We are unique, with different culture and are being victimized in Indian occupied parts.
You are victimized in every part of the world . How is it? Russian bombing Muslims, US bombing Muslims, EU bombing Muslims, China torturing Muslims, Muslims bombing Muslims. Then why to blame India? Just for giving Muslims equal rights. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom