What's new

Urgent prayer for India

The conversion gangs needs to be culled.

Dont know the precise details but from international media - people are being raped attacked and dying for their religious beliefs. Instead of discussing or saying anything constructive - you put a weak 1 liner up ? Considering your inactive - a bit rich?

I just hope with the involvement of YOUR messiah General Modi - peace will prevail - i wont hold my breath judging from his track record.

No 24/7 non stop genocide and crime against humanity accusation from the west media for their Christian brothers and sisters in India?
USA said millions of Uyghurs were massacred in China. But not even one video like this was released.

USA said millions of Uyghurs were massacred in China. But not even one video like this was released.
Who said so? here is one

微信图片_20230724232422.png

Who said so? here is one

View attachment 940842
That's why I strongly believe China is on the right side. It's not because I am Chinese. It is because after many years observation, I have realized China is honest and has high moral level. China's enemies on the hand, are sneaky, unscrupulous liars. Be it Americans, Taiwanese, Indians. They are all shameless.

The conversion gangs needs to be culled.
Oye poojari, if they want to leave your beastly way of life, then let them do it. Not everyone wants to follow your way of life which venerates 🍆 and 🦧 above everything else.

Oye poojari, if they want to leave your beastly way of life, then let them do it. Not everyone wants to follow your way of life which venerates 🍆 and 🦧 above everything else.
Abbey mullah, I never mentioned which religion the conversion is enforced upon.

Abbey mullah, I never mentioned which religion the conversion is enforced upon.
⚫🕉🦧 makes a comment seething about conversion in a thread about Christian Indians, but sAaR I didNt mEnTiOn ReLiZIOn. And these ⚫ reservation and quota chimpers think they're being extremely clever when they make comments like this. Chal nikal, you're not fooling anyone.

West looked the other way when Muslims were been lynched and still are, now the Christians are attacked so heavenly father please help blah blah, talk about hypocrisy lol

Pope should hold a mass and call for intervention in India

No 24/7 non stop genocide and crime against humanity accusation from the west media for their Christian brothers and sisters in India?
None. The US policy makers are thinking India will be a front against China in the upcoming conflict. It is like the time they fooled themselves into thinking that the Iraqis would welcome them with flowers and food!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom