What's new

Urgent for Rawalpindi & Islamabad people

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
There are rumors in Rawalpindi since morning that Military/Police hold 5 person who are MAN EATERS and after chitrool they revealed some information that GANG of 150 + Man Eaters in Rawalpindi Astagfriullah. Heard this news from many people today don't knw exactly the authenticity of such news but few months back Police also caught MAN EATERS in different parts of Pakistan. This Rawalpindi news not reported yet on the media because of Bhaai & Imran Khan shugal mela Drama Jalsaa...

Now NATION NEWS reported this

Man held for cannibalism in Islamabad

Also heard that in different parts of Rawalpindi Mosque Ilaan about this as Warning.

Umar **** person living in Chakala RWP status - "Masjid me elaan hora in chaklala"

Last edited:
Zombie Apocalypses :what:
060412_zombies_400.jpg

Summarily execute them and see if others still want to become zombies.

This is serious. Besides all this fun or what so ever..such case must be provided to team of scientist consisting of psychatrists,gentatists and doctors so that those factors which are causing such abnormalities can be controlled rather than handling over to police.
Regards

Nothing to worry about i think.
how can one believe such a mentally challenged person?
Phenti lagao is reporter ki sabse pehle.

I have personally seen such people in India.Basically they are cowards but act tough infront of the kids,

Summarily execute them and see if others still want to become zombies.
Its pathetic that culprits of cannibalism caught few years ago were released since there is no law to deal with cannibalism :mad: It was in news again this year same people were caught again doing same disgusting act. They should quickly pass some resolution and update the law to deal with it.

This seems a fake and creepy story bring up by some attention seeker sick reporter. No other media talking about it otherwise it's a hot item to sell.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom