What's new

Urdu was never a language of Pakistan !

sir ji please tell me what i will got in local languages ? out all art culture knowledge is from Urdu now i read uncountable books in urdu i cant live without urdu adab poetry music . urdu is our life now
N who is to blame for that?
Or u mean to say that there r no literature in baloochi whatsover.
Its upto baluch people,to learn n develop there mother tongue.
Agar ab main yeh kahun ke mera sara medical knowledge english ke wajah se hai,english movies top hai,aur assamese me kya hai?
Toh?
Its not like that sirjee,,,u got to own up ur language.

N who is to blame for that?
Or u mean to say that there r no literature in baloochi whatsover.
Its upto baluch people,to learn n develop there mother tongue.
Agar ab main yeh kahun ke mera sara medical knowledge english ke wajah se hai,english movies top hai,aur assamese me kya hai?
Toh?
Its not like that sirjee,,,u got to own up ur language.
well you are right its up to people in pakistan sindh and punjab are ahead in this pushto and bloch are back and then regional languages like saraiki makrani hazara kashmiri baltistani are far behind . but its true we have everything in urdu now its been century its UN-reverseable now .

well you are right its up to people in pakistan sindh and punjab are ahead in this pushto and bloch are back and then regional languages like saraiki makrani hazara kashmiri baltistani are far behind . but its true we have everything in urdu now its been century its UN-reverseable now .
That there,,,@Indus Pakistan
Bhayyafication for u.

Becoz that way,,,they can prolong their rule over India.
They r trying but that doesn't necessarily mean they will get any success
thanks
Quran pre-partition were mainly in Arabic and Persian
there were/are only interpretations, there can never be a precise translation of Quran into any language, not even in modern day Arab languages.

Qur'an is only Qur'an when it is in its original language
Please don't spread misinformation.
agree, members here should be stopped from posting misinformation, but unfortunately they are not for fear of hurting their egos which might drive them away

Last edited:
For all indians claiming urdu is their language please read this for me:

پاکستان زندہ باد

اردو ہے جس کا نام، ہمیں جانتے ہیں داغ سارے جہاں میں دھوم ہماری زباں کی ہے
I cant read that,,,,but what r u trying to prove?
main-qimg-0b267d26f6021e7d902313a9d252a23e-c

Do u want to say that all the above r not indian languages just coz every indian cannot read or write those languages

Back
Top Bottom